Notices

FS: Rear Hotchkis Sway Bar (New) Cusco A-Arms

Old 11-29-2011, 07:11 PM
CandlestickPark

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I've read enough. This is plain horrible. Just perma-banned this guy on g35driver.com. Thanks for the heads up!

Last edited by CandlestickPark; 11-30-2011 at 08:30 PM.
Old 11-29-2011, 07:40 PM
SparkleCityHop
Living in 350Z

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

We have closed all of his other for sale threads on my350z in the interest of protecting potential targets.

However, we have left his account open for now in case he wants to respond to the information in this thread. I don't want anyone thinking that we haven't given him an opportunity to respond to the information provided in this thread.
Old 11-29-2011, 07:49 PM
c_morse

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Did you fund PayPal with a credit card? If so, you'll get your money back one way or the other...
Old 11-29-2011, 07:54 PM
SparkleCityHop
Living in 350Z

At this point, I know that I will end up getting my money back. But this is not an isolated incident and I don't want others to get scammed that may not take the same steps that I did to protect myself. Since I'm finding evidence on other forums, it's beginning to feel like this is a recurring theme for OP.
Old 11-29-2011, 07:55 PM
CandlestickPark

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by SparkleCityHop
We have closed all of his other for sale threads on my350z in the interest of protecting potential targets.

However, we have left his account open for now in case he wants to respond to the information in this thread. I don't want anyone thinking that we haven't given him an opportunity to respond to the information provided in this thread.
Totally agree with this approach, this is exactly how we handle these types of situations on driver too. He only had a couple of FS threads over there,both were still open. Thankfully he didn't scam anyone over there too.
Old 11-29-2011, 08:20 PM
SparkleCityHop
Living in 350Z

Even after he was obviously not being truthful and his failed attempts at trying to avoid/hide the truth - I really wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt.

But when I saw the scammer title on another forum, ban on another forum, saw the same radio committed as sold to two different folks on two different forums, then had another user on here contact me with their dispute, and on and on... it started to add up to be more than just getting my own money back.

I'm done chasing the guy down. I notified the other forums where it was obvious that he's a member - just so that they can be aware and keep an eye on him or handle it as they deem appropriate.

Does part of me want him to feel the pain for doing this to folks, absolutely... but I've spread the word enough that hopefully enough folks will understand who he is and how he treats others, and as long as everyone gets their money back - that's good enough for me at the end of the day.

Last edited by SparkleCityHop; 11-29-2011 at 08:27 PM.
Old 11-29-2011, 08:31 PM
ch1215g
Banned

Remember when i told you your a complete physco when you were flipping out on me on the phone, well i stand by that 100% sir. First of all, your item is shipped and OVERNIGHTED free of charge.

Second i can cancel any shipment i want, i have a UPS server which allows me to void packages whenever i like and i can change the shipping style.

Here's your tracking number with overnight shipping since i tried to work out the problem with you but clearly you had other things on your mind.

There was honestly no need for bashing me on the forums at all next time you should talk to the seller before you completely flip out. As for your accusations your completely wrong. If this whole thread isnt cleaned up i have printed copies of it and will be going to the police station and filing Life Threatening charges against you.

Thanks.

Last edited by Legacy406; 11-30-2011 at 09:36 AM.
Old 11-29-2011, 08:36 PM
SparkleCityHop
Living in 350Z

1) We have never spoken on the phone.
2) Who threatened your life?*
3) Do you dispute any of the information listed in this thread?
4) If you have a UPS shipping server, why couldn't you ever answer my question as to when it was shipped?
5) What tracking number?

* First off, I don't make threats like that - it ruins the element of surprise (J/K). And, if I had threatened your life in this thread, I would probably no longer be a moderator nor member of this site.

Last edited by SparkleCityHop; 11-29-2011 at 08:46 PM.
Old 11-29-2011, 08:45 PM
ch1215g
Banned

1) We have never spoken on the phone.
2) Who threatened your life?
3) Do you dispute any of the information listed in this thread as being false?
4) If you have a UPS shipping server, why couldn't you ever answer my question as to when it was shipped?
1) We spoke through text...
2) Read the past posts clearly and you will see
3) Yes i completely do, your out of your mind posted information where i supposedly work, eat, sleep, where my sister lives? What the hell is wrong with you?
4) I clearly stated in a text message when and where it was shipped and when it will arrive. I cancelled the shipment as i also texted you and told you i made it a OVERNIGHT shipping... at no additional cost. The sway bar is no longer in my possession. If you look at all the recent things ive sold on this site its all positive feedback no one else has an issue and if they did we worked on an agreement to solve it.

If you have any other issues please feel free to text me or PM me. Please also clear out this thread now.
Old 11-29-2011, 08:55 PM
SparkleCityHop
Living in 350Z

Are you talking about the "pray for your soul" comment? I wasn't saying that I was going to do anything to you. Geez. I was legitimately wanting them to pray for your soul since you apparently can't tell the truth and you need to be saved. Plus, good christian folks in your community can read this information and see for themselves whether or not you are trustworthy.

We all know that you didn't ship the item, that it wasn't dropped off at a UPS store like you said, etc. If it was in fact dropped off at a store, send me the phone number to the UPS store that it was originally dropped off at last week, and I can call them and they can confirm if they ever checked in that package.

And as far as me "flipping out", do you mean the messages that I've posted here for everyone to read? I didn't pick and choose messages, I posted everything as it was sent, along with the times, etc. If anyone thinks that I was flipping out by asking these valid questions, its all there for them to read and evaluate for themselves. I feel that these were valid and reasonable questions given the circumstances.

Last edited by SparkleCityHop; 11-29-2011 at 08:58 PM.
Old 11-29-2011, 09:00 PM
ch1215g
Banned

Are you talking about the "pray for your soul" comment? I wasn't saying that I was going to do anything. I was legitimately wanting them to pray for your soul since you apparently can't tell the truth and you need to be saved.

We all know that you didn't ship the item, that it wasn't dropped off at a UPS store like you said, etc. If it was in fact dropped off at a store, send me the phone number to the UPS store that it was originally dropped off at last week, and I can call them and they can confirm if they ever checked in that package.
Yes sir, well i took that a completely different way and i will stand by the way i took it. Thats a 100% life threatening statement.

The box was picked up via UPS and taken to a UPS store to be shipped as are all of my packages.

See now your being civil and understanding about the situation. Im glad we can work this out and come to an agreement. I wasnt trying to scam you at all! Originally i told you i shipped it and you didnt believe me at all . I did my best to get the package out and im still trying to get you the package in a timely manner.

(still waiting for this thread to be cleaned out...)
Old 11-29-2011, 09:05 PM
ch1215g
Banned

Also, just use the tracking number and it will show you the packages location? So that will give you assurance that i have indeed shipped it and its on its way. It will also tell you the arrival date.
Old 11-29-2011, 09:07 PM
SparkleCityHop
Living in 350Z

Take it how you want to, the content of the entire message speaks for itself, and I've explained to you what I meant by it. I'll edit the post to clarify, but I'm not taking down the thread - it contains valuable, truthful information that will help others in the future.

Also, when UPS picks up items from any location, they scan them to assume possession. Since UPS has no record of scanning the item, they never picked it up, and never took possession. This isn't rocket science.
Old 11-29-2011, 09:11 PM
ch1215g
Banned

Well i just checked the tracking and it states the item was indeed picked up and is in Bound Brook NJ.

And yes everything including the text messages PMs and other user input must be deleted. There was absolutely no need for posting any of this as we simply came to an agreement as easy as this. The fact that you didnt believe me isnt my fault. If you cant take it down i will be in contact with another moderator to do it posting information about someone else without permission is illegal.
Old 11-29-2011, 09:15 PM
Legacy406

Received 3,272 Likes on 2,573 Posts

So OP why does it say as of yesterday through UPS

The sender has voided the UPS tracking number created for this shipment. UPS does not have possession of this shipment.

You've been banned on other forums and had warnings sent about you in the past. I think your time scamming is done here. Have a nice life.

Last edited by Legacy406; 11-29-2011 at 09:17 PM.
Old 11-29-2011, 09:16 PM
SparkleCityHop
Living in 350Z

Per your request, I removed the city names, and I noted the intention of the "pray" for you comment. I do apologize if you took it as a threat, because your attitude about just letting me wait it out to get my money back was a very dishonest thing to do, and I felt that prayer and guidance from your community church leaders will be a good thing. Hopefully they will reach out to you soon, because I really think that you can benefit from some time with them.

I don't see anything that is in violation of our terms, so if you want anything else modified, you'll need to contact an admin. I've made the edits that you had concerns about, and I'm not going to take down the entire thread - at this point, it is evidence for the paypal dispute and at least for the other member that is also having an issue with a purchase from you.

Last edited by SparkleCityHop; 11-29-2011 at 09:34 PM.
Old 11-29-2011, 09:18 PM
SparkleCityHop
Living in 350Z

And as far as your come to an agreement comment, we haven't come to an agreement. You have not fulfilled your part of the agreement and we have an open case with paypal. This is still in dispute.
Old 11-29-2011, 09:32 PM
SparkleCityHop
Living in 350Z

Originally Posted by ch1215g
1)
4) I clearly stated in a text message when and where it was shipped and when it will arrive. I cancelled the shipment as i also texted you and told you i made it a OVERNIGHT shipping... at no additional cost.
That magical text doesn't exist. The text messages from my phone are posted here - does anyone else see a message telling me which store he, no his dad, no the UPS truck dropped it off at?

To be sure that nothing could be left out, I downloaded "SMS to TXT" application for my phone and exported all of the messages directly to a file which is part of the info going to paypal as part of the dispute documentation. I'll be happy to release my Verizon records or send them my memory card, because there is no magical text message where he gives a straight answer.
Old 11-30-2011, 03:12 AM
SparkleCityHop
Living in 350Z

I'm still not satisfied, because:

1) I won't know if he actually shipped it, condition or item, etc. until it arrives - and with his track record, I'm not trusting that it will be as expected
2) It's much later than agreed upon and missed the window that I needed it in, so I had to go another direction and source it somewhere else - UPS Ground would have had it here last Friday if he shipped as expected - now it won't arrive until next week because he didn't drop it off at UPS in Bound Brook, NJ until 8:51PM last night and he didn't ship it overnight, he still shipped it UPS GROUND

Check the tracking info yourselves, folks: 1Z********* (TAKEN DOWN TO PROTECT THE INNOCENT)

http://wwwapps.ups.com/WebTracking/track

Still a web of lies - nothing's changed (It's just now he's realized that I'm not going to lay back and take it and that all of his other scams are going to come to light to the people around him in the real world.)

Last edited by SparkleCityHop; 11-30-2011 at 09:10 AM.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: FS: Rear Hotchkis Sway Bar (New) Cusco A-Arms