Notices
North East New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont

**HOT**SB-Coupe in Hackensack

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2005, 03:10 PM
Livn-4-Tdy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default **HOT**SB-Coupe in Hackensack

I was driving home from work today and passed a super Clean Black Coupe with super dark tinted windows. BEAUTIFUL car!! It was in Hackensack....was it anyone from here?
That brings me to a question about Tinted windows in NJ. I've seen tons of cars with super dark tint. Is this legal?....I don't think so. Has anyone who has the dark tint had any problems with cops?

-Holly
Old 03-18-2005, 12:59 AM
kamikaZ
3FIFTYZ

Originally Posted by Livn-4-Tdy
I was driving home from work today and passed a super Clean Black Coupe with super dark tinted windows. BEAUTIFUL car!! It was in Hackensack....was it anyone from here?
That brings me to a question about Tinted windows in NJ. I've seen tons of cars with super dark tint. Is this legal?....I don't think so. Has anyone who has the dark tint had any problems with cops?

-Holly

Hey, I live right next to hackensack in Teaneck but anyway I have really light tints and cops even give me a hard time. Jersey cops well def. write you tint tickets. What were you doin up in Hackensack if u live in central?
Old 03-18-2005, 08:12 AM
Livn-4-Tdy

I work in Hackensack. ...have to commute. I usually don't drive mine to work, but once in awhile I do just because it makes the commute sooo much better. So if you ever see a Red Roadster give me a wave!
Old 03-18-2005, 09:20 AM
SirMikel1

-Holly

Well, the tints are definately illegal. But so far i haven't had any problems at all with the tints. I've had more cops harass me about my front license plate. Or i should say, lack there of. I live in Paramus, but travel through Hackensack a lot. ever see this car?

Old 03-18-2005, 09:43 AM
Livn-4-Tdy

You had this car at Narvin's right?? But it doesn't look the same when I saw it.?
Old 03-20-2005, 06:39 AM
SirMikel1

You had this car at Narvin's right?? But it doesn't look the same when I saw it.?
Yup.. that's right.. well umm it's constantly being changed. maybe it looked like this when you saw it at Narv's?

btw.. when did you see it at narv's? was i there?

Old 03-20-2005, 07:14 AM
Livn-4-Tdy

sirmikel.....I saw your car in his shop. It was in there for alittle while, right? I think you might have stopped by one day when I was there for something when the car was still in the shop.
Old 03-20-2005, 08:18 AM
kamikaZ
3FIFTYZ

Do you guys know who has a heavily modded rx-8 around here? I was at a diner in teaneck late last night and it flew by, front mount, kit, etc etc etc
Old 03-20-2005, 06:45 PM
xjerseyzfinestx

Default ...

i live in hackesack...well on the border of maywood and hackensack!..but i own a daytona blue z.. with pretty dark tints...that z your talking about i think is the one rite down my block.. black coupe with dark tints
Old 03-21-2005, 02:18 AM
Livn-4-Tdy

Originally Posted by xjerseyzfinestx
i live in hackesack...well on the border of maywood and hackensack!..but i own a daytona blue z.. with pretty dark tints...that z your talking about i think is the one rite down my block.. black coupe with dark tints
Are you ever on Anderson St. for anything?. I saw a daytona blue parked in front of my store one day. Very nice looking car with the license plate on the dash?

-Holly
Old 03-21-2005, 01:25 PM
SirMikel1

sirmikel.....I saw your car in his shop. It was in there for alittle while, right? I think you might have stopped by one day when I was there for something when the car was still in the shop.
Yup.. it was there for a while after i blew my engine with the ATI kit installed on it.
Old 03-21-2005, 05:19 PM
Livn-4-Tdy

Originally Posted by SirMikel1
Yup.. it was there for a while after i blew my engine with the ATI kit installed on it.
That's what I thought!! I think Narvin said that you guys were going to try and put it back to "stock" and get Nissan to cover it? Something like that...my memory is gone. Do you still have your motorcycle?
Old 03-21-2005, 05:57 PM
SirMikel1

That's what I thought!! I think Narvin said that you guys were going to try and put it back to "stock" and get Nissan to cover it? Something like that...my memory is gone. Do you still have your motorcycle?
Nah.. instead i just got another engine, sold the ATI and got the PE kit. Gonna build up the blown engine with forged internals.

Heh.. unfortunately no.. the bike was stolen.. i have some luck don't i?
Old 03-21-2005, 06:08 PM
10secapsttz
Banned

Hey mike..Why dont you come visit your engine..lol were having a meet Saturday the 26th..Tell everyone!!
https://my350z.com/forum/north-east/114027-nj-march-meet-sat-3-26-05-a.html
Old 03-21-2005, 08:16 PM
SirMikel1

Originally Posted by 10secapsttz
Hey mike..Why dont you come visit your engine..lol were having a meet Saturday the 26th..Tell everyone!!
https://my350z.com/forum/showthread.php?t=114027
lol.. good to hear from you again. haven't heard from you in a while.. i'l see what i can do about going down there
Old 03-22-2005, 09:08 AM
10secapsttz
Banned

Originally Posted by SirMikel1
lol.. good to hear from you again. haven't heard from you in a while.. i'l see what i can do about going down there
Please come..And bring that silly guy christian down..You guys can play paintball in the woods out back..
Old 03-22-2005, 12:16 PM
SirMikel1

Umm it's supposed to rain all weekend till Tuesday.. you still gonna have it if it rains?
Old 03-23-2005, 11:11 PM
kamikaZ
3FIFTYZ

this weather sucks =/
Old 03-28-2005, 01:17 PM
xjerseyzfinestx

Default ...

yea thats my daytona blue z...i go to anderson st. to get a haircut from my friend.... you own a z? i never saw one out there i dont think lol
Old 03-28-2005, 05:24 PM
Livn-4-Tdy

Originally Posted by xjerseyzfinestx
yea thats my daytona blue z...i go to anderson st. to get a haircut from my friend.... you own a z? i never saw one out there i dont think lol

yes...I have an 04 Redline Roadster. I don't drive it to work much though. Yea, I see your car sitting out there every once in awhile and i'm always admiring it. I run the paint store there on Anderson.

Quick Reply: **HOT**SB-Coupe in Hackensack