Notices
North East New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont

ATTN: New England Z-ers

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2005, 09:38 PM
GSoccer24

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ATTN: New England Z-ers

Hello Everyone,

If you are a customer or are thinking about patronizing Xtreme Performance in Framingham, MA, I am asking that you consider this information from my friend and colleague Marc, who was forced to leave his position as Sales Manager there due to poor business practices by the owner. I know that I personally will not set foot in this shop again, and will not return the phone call regarding my employment there to replace Marc, which I received the next day after his leave. Here is the message Marc posted on his board, Toyota Nation regarding this issue:

"It's quite a sad day ladies and gentlemen. For those of you who know me personally, all know that my job was a very big part of my life, and I loved what I did/do very much.

Unfortunately, not everyone sees eye to eye on situations. I took my leave yesterday. I am no longer an employee of Xtreme Performance.

That being said, there are a lot of bright things on the horizon.

I still have 90% of all of hookups on audio and performance gear, apparently I have more supporters than I thought!

The more I think about it, this is going to be a good thing for me!

Sorry for the rant guys,
Marc O'Connor".

Like he said, he will still have most of his connections available for anyone who wants anything, and will be working at a better shop on the other side of town, to be named later. :thumbsup:

Marc can be reached at xtremecrx89@msn.com in the meantime if you guys need anything. Thank you for taking time to read this info.
Old 04-06-2005, 04:12 AM
GSoccer24

bump
Old 04-27-2005, 07:50 AM
03redlineZ

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Im sorry for what happened I do give my regards. I havent shopped there but i am down for supporting him in the performance world I live in maine and we have no good performance places here. The only thing we have is NEAD northeast auto design and all they do is take a product online and charge an extra couple hundred dollars i know one of the kids there pretty well who ripped me off on an order i made years back! I look forward to hearing how Marc does in the future. I think He should open his own shop thats my 2 cents and we can support him the best we can through my350z.com!!

Later

Chad
Old 04-27-2005, 08:00 AM
GSoccer24

thank you for your support Chad!