Notices
North East New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont

MA/Nh 350Z Club - Anyone Interested ?

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2003, 01:31 AM
FrankieZZ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Coastal Tour after Nazar Meet

I am trying to find out if there still is interest in a short tour along the New Hampshire coast after the Nazar meet . If there is enough interest , I will arrange a short tour and photo shoot for those 350Zs in front of one of the coastal mansions .The area of the tour is no more than 25 minutes from Nazar . and would involve less than an hour all together . If interest warrants and I get enough responses , I'll set it up . We could also stop for drinks there . Please let me know if you are interested . We would have plenty of time to do both . So let me know !Thanks !

FrankieZZ
Hampton Beach , NH
Silverstone 6M
Old 02-28-2003, 04:50 AM
Anyone2u
Charter Member #82

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Count me in Frankie. Looking forward to it.

Now that we have a date set on April 27th starting around 9-10 AM, we really should try to get a running total of who is planning to come so we can plan accordingly. I myself will more than likely be bringing a whole "mess" of BBQ ribs (my dog says they're the best this side of the Hudson River...) so I need to figure out how many racks to get. Please post a quick response if you plan on going. Also any "lurkers" (I was one for ~3 months!) or "newbies", don't be shy about posting a response and showing up-the more the merrier! Thanks.

Speaking of "newbies", I want to send a welcome out to newbie vics350. Sure, you only have 6 posts and 6 points right now, but keep on posting and someday you may be able to come close to My350Z.com legend vicmar90 who has 21544 points! Funny, you don't see him posting around here anymore... I wonder what ever happened to that guy?
Old 02-28-2003, 10:44 AM
nblancha
Charter Member #80

I plan on attending
Old 02-28-2003, 01:37 PM
Nazar
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I hope all the snow in my parking lot will melt by April 27th

Nazar
Old 02-28-2003, 01:44 PM
vics350

Very funny FrankieZZ.
I got alot of catching up to do.

Any of you guys going to Nazar's tomorrow? Andrew (rouxeny)
and I will be there. Would like to meet some of you. If not, count me in for 4/27.
Victor (aka vicmar90 )
Old 02-28-2003, 02:17 PM
FrankieZZ

Default Not me Victor

Hey Victor ,

That wasn't me ! I wouldn't care how many posts you made .As far as I am concerned you are as experienced as the rest . How's that ? What are you guys doing there tomorrow ?

Everyone else : Please let us know if you are coming and if you want to cruise to the coast later . I'll do whatever you guys want . We can stay at Nazar's or leave a little early for a tour up the coast and drinks at a place later . I just need to know !

FrankieZZ
Hampton Beach ,NH
Silverstone 6M

PS Victor ,here's a heads up ! They are talking snow in this area tomorrow night !

Last edited by FrankieZZ; 02-28-2003 at 02:20 PM.
Old 02-28-2003, 02:33 PM
black300zx

I'll be there! I'm down for the cruise as well.

Anyone2u maybe we can both drive up since we're in Needham. Let me know if your interested.
Old 02-28-2003, 04:59 PM
vics350

Oops! Sorry Frankie. I wrote too fast and didn't notice that it was Anyone2U being funny.

I'd be great if you guys could come.

Yeah Frankie I just heard about the snow tomorrow night. I guess it's supposed to begin after 7:00 PM. I don't think we'll be able to go out for drinks unless Andrew's job is done quick. He is picking me up at 6:15 AM so we should be there by 9:00 AM. I think we'd have to be heading back by 4:00 PM to be safe. Maybe, there's a place close to Nazar's we could go to.

I wasn't planning on bring my car but you guys are getting me excited. I might have to think about doing this even though my car is just like Andrew's (CS Touring).
Old 02-28-2003, 04:59 PM
rouxeny

Frankie, thank's for the warning. I hope we're not there when the snow hits.
Old 02-28-2003, 05:55 PM
vics350

Frankie, Andrew is having a LCD screen and DVD player installed. Should be interesting.
Old 02-28-2003, 07:32 PM
Anyone2u
Charter Member #82

Default Re: Not me Victor

Originally posted by FrankieZZ
Everyone else : Please let us know if you are coming and if you want to cruise to the coast later . I'll do whatever you guys want . We can stay at Nazar's or leave a little early for a tour up the coast and drinks at a place later . I just need to know !
Frankie, maybe a reply like the following would help out:

Meet at Nazar's: Yes
Coastal Road Trip: Yes

I would imagine that just about everyone would be up for the road trip as the "event" at Naz's has to end around 11-12. I believe he has another event starting at 11-12 that same day (Naz, please correct me if I'm wrong).
Originally posted by vics350
Very funny FrankieZZ.
I got alot of catching up to do.

Any of you guys going to Nazar's tomorrow? Andrew (rouxeny)
and I will be there. Would like to meet some of you. If not, count me in for 4/27.
Victor (aka vicmar90 )
Glad you got the joke Victor. I would love to meet you and Andrew up there (and actually planned on it), but I have another commitment and won't be able to make it now. Nazar's shop is on a pretty busy street so you should be able to walk to someplaces to pass the time. Then again, I assumed that Andrew would be hanging out in the installation bay photodocumenting the entire event! Be sure and stop at the Hess Gas Station (I think that's the name of it) about a 1/4 mile before Naz's shop and fill up on some Racing Fuel (~$4.00 per gallon). It's the only station I've ever seen that sells it. Plus I think "regular" grades of gas are cheaper in NH than MA or CT too, so plan accordingly. Have a great (and safe) trip.
Originally posted by black300zx
Anyone2u maybe we can both drive up since we're in Needham. Let me know if your interested. [/B]
Definitely, Eduardo. I assume you mean take two cars but follow each other, but if you want to drive up in my car that's cool too.

Roger

Last edited by Anyone2u; 02-28-2003 at 07:35 PM.
Old 03-01-2003, 02:00 AM
FrankieZZ

Default Reply for Meet and Tour

Thanks Anyone2U ,

When responding , please indicate if you are attending the meet only, tour only , or both on April 27 . The tour will , however , begin at Nazar's in Plaistow NH, probably between 12 and 1 that afternoon . Nazar , how about some directions from both North and South to your store ? That would really be a help .It will take us approximately 25 minutes to the coast , 20-25 minutes to drive the scenic route 1A along the coast ( beautiful, scenic, curving road perfect for a Z), 20 minutes for photos and whatever time you want to spend at a local watering hole . I'll line up a safe one with parking and a view of the ocean . More on that later ! We should have plenty of time to get the " out of towners " home by late dinner from the tour .The coast is beautiful and full of mansions seaside . Farah Fawcett ( spelling ?) once had a place up there . It's radical ( a former coast guard lookout converted into a wild contemporary , as well as the former governor of Massachusetts ( Peter Fuller's Dad ) . His mansion is the most imposing and a great place for a photo shoot . Peter Fuller sold it two years ago and lives in the carriage house behind it. Wait till you see it .This is also a mansion set behind the other mansion . For years the larger house was the site of numerous seaside fund raisers .It has about 2 acres of lawn in front of it and a view of the Isle of Shoals about 20 miles out to sea ( a famous and mysterious shoal with a murder and a famous New England poetess having resided there) . Bring your cameras and a good lense . It will be an interesting tour but not too, too long so that we can socialize again at another spot ( restaurant/bar - a nice one ) ! Just let us know what you are coming to and I will keep the tally .

FrankieZZ
Hampton Beach ,NH
Silverstone 6M

Last edited by FrankieZZ; 03-01-2003 at 02:05 AM.
Old 03-01-2003, 02:09 AM
FrankieZZ

Default Hey Vic ,

Andrew's work sounds great ! Can't wait to see it finished !

FrankieZZ
Old 03-01-2003, 01:29 PM
Nazar
Banned

You guys don't have to leave by 1. You are more then welcome to hang around. It's just that I will be busy inside the shop after 12:00, but the show will go until whenever. Well 4 pm is when we close up the shop.

I will get directions copied from mapquest, In the meantime if anyone wants to try mapquest the address is.

Custom Car alarm and Stereo
13 Plaistow RD
Plaistow NH 03865

Nazar
Old 03-01-2003, 03:05 PM
vics350

Just got home from Nazar's. Those guys are the best! I really mean it. I'll let Andrew tell you about his DVD/NAV install as he was as happy as a kid in a candy store. We also got to see a Lemans Sunset that had a system installed by them with their custom enclosure with three subs. The guy was cool and turned it on for us to hear. All I can say is WOW!

I highly recommend these guys for any stereo, DVD, alarm install, etc. They are giving us members great prices and they know their sh*t.

They got me now thinking about installing a system on my car (thanks Nazar ). My wife is going to kill me. Oh well, she'll get over it. She knows how much of a car fanatic I can be.

It was a shame none of you could make it but we'll see each other in April. I might stay for the afternoon at Nazar's the day of the meet (I'll have to think about this). They are going to be having a soundoff contest in the afternoon and I am sure there will be some nice cars there. I'm kinda looking forward to this.
Old 03-03-2003, 08:21 AM
Kraigman

Sounds good guys.

Yes.
Yes.

As requested
Old 03-06-2003, 04:50 PM
rouxeny

I really really hope I can go. There's a 25% chance I can't go at all, a 25% chance that I'll be late and make only the cruise (if even that) and a 50% chance that I can go. I just don't have a schedule out for then yet.

If I make it, I'm definitely up for the cruise. I can bring the tripod and all 4 cameras! Well, maybe just two of them.

Anybody have a video camera?

Nazar rocks, this should be an awesome meet.
Old 03-06-2003, 05:05 PM
Nazar
Banned

Originally posted by rouxeny
I really really hope I can go. There's a 25% chance I can't go at all, a 25% chance that I'll be late and make only the cruise (if even that) and a 50% chance that I can go. I just don't have a schedule out for then yet.

If I make it, I'm definitely up for the cruise. I can bring the tripod and all 4 cameras! Well, maybe just two of them.

Anybody have a video camera?

Nazar rocks, this should be an awesome meet.
YOU MUST COME. NO EXCUSE...

No all the joke aside I hope you can realy make it.
Old 03-06-2003, 05:24 PM
Anyone2u
Charter Member #82

Originally posted by rouxeny
Can't you just call in sick? My dad had a great practice (retired now) and I'm sure he called in sick during his residency! Seriously Andrew, I really hope you can make it!
Old 03-06-2003, 07:44 PM
rouxeny

Uh, I've worked here for 3+ years and I've never called in sick once. I don't think I've even gone home early because I felt sick. Well, maybe once. I haven't yet had to work with an IV, but I have told one of the vascular surgeons that I may have to suddenly leave his next case because I was having frequent diarrhea. Yes, I'm sure you all wanted to know that little bit.

The problem with trying to change call, especially on the weekends, is that it involves 4 people changing. Now, if somebody asked me to change call because they wanted to got a car meet, I'd surely understand. However, I don't think that I could convince a fellow PGY 4 and two PGY 5's that a Z show would be a sufficient reason for them all to re-arrange their lives. *Sigh*.

Actually, I have to change my percentages a little. Still 50% definitely go, 25% definitely not (on call), and while still 25% maybe go (post call), I'd have to split that 25% into 40% go post call (light call) and 60% don't go post call (get hammered by stupid ER consults and not sleep).

The short of it, hopefully I'll make it, cameras and all.

Quick Reply: MA/Nh 350Z Club - Anyone Interested ?