Notices
North East New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont

Who here is from Connecticut?

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2008, 05:22 PM
luvZcar

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

WOW aLl tHe prETty col--ors man,,,,,,, when did this thread pop up ,ah well. what up all I'm from that little quiet cornor blackfairlady speaks of (eat rice, its true he does like man... LOL) sorry A. I had to jump on that one I'm an opportunist you know , Hey G, hows pauls monster coming is it ready yet ,still can't wait to see that thing run, Oh yeah a meet would be great I'm usaully down( if the wife lets me come out and play that is)hey blackfairlady you stopping down this sunday when I do the springs or what?I'm still waiting to put other stuff on the car its just I need to get through the breakin of this motor, (3rd one) so far so good no Oil consumption
Old 01-03-2008, 06:30 PM
blackfairlady

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by luvZcar
WOW aLl tHe prETty col--ors man,,,,,,, when did this thread pop up ,ah well. what up all I'm from that little quiet cornor blackfairlady speaks of (eat rice, its true he does like man... LOL) sorry A. I had to jump on that one I'm an opportunist you know , Hey G, hows pauls monster coming is it ready yet ,still can't wait to see that thing run, Oh yeah a meet would be great I'm usaully down( if the wife lets me come out and play that is)hey blackfairlady you stopping down this sunday when I do the springs or what?I'm still waiting to put other stuff on the car its just I need to get through the breakin of this motor, (3rd one) so far so good no Oil consumption
This Sunday? I think we're fighting.....

Jk jk, you got jokes I can see. I will probably be able to help you this Sunday. Time?

I can't wait to be married and have all my decisions made for me. ...ummm
Old 01-03-2008, 06:32 PM
350Zzzz
Professional

Hi J, Happy New Year!

Paul is all excited as he was in his ZR pissing off a bunch of people on cross island & LIE, 2 months back.

Vinny being the perfectionist that he is, decided to drop our engines again, as he was not happy with the combined setup. He replaced the cams, springs and did some adjustments on both our Z(s). Moreover, just last week he sent the Hydras back to California for more upgrades/tweaking, hope the boxes were returned today, as expected. The maps for street use were completed a month ago. Vinny will be working on the maps for the tracks, next.

We need to make 2008 a special year for Z lovers. Would be nice for us in the N/E to combine a few meets with the NY & NJ group.

Keep in touch. Check our the club site.

Best
G
Old 01-06-2008, 12:34 PM
raf84ny

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hi all! I just moved to Norwalk CT a couple months ago. Hope to see you around!
Old 01-07-2008, 11:18 AM
luvZcar

^^welcome to CT
Old 01-07-2008, 02:25 PM
OMEGA46

Im kinda from CT =)

Shelton, CT & Shrewsbury, MA