Notices
North East New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont

PA Inspection/Emissions Stickers

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2006, 05:30 PM
Vamos_Rafael

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Silkk
Don't worry Mr. Law Enforcement, I'm going to buy high-flow cats instead of test pipes.
i have to say without pat organzing alot of **** for NE/Philly area alot of stuff wont happen...
cut the damn crap bro...
lol... seriously
Old 01-30-2006, 05:34 PM
ClaytonC01

cant we all just get along? in the state of PA.. ill be the moderator.. hows that, now everyone calm down. mmmmmmmmk? this thread is someone asking for somethin.. not a thread to talk smack about each other..
Old 01-30-2006, 07:01 PM
Dissolved

can't we all just get along. Gather around and hug everyone

Last edited by Dissolved; 01-30-2006 at 07:12 PM.
Old 01-30-2006, 07:14 PM
Vamos_Rafael

Originally Posted by Dissolved
I have test pipes. Yesterday I cut down a tree for no reason and ran over a praying mantis with my bicycle. I then went inside and stroked myself to thoughts of hilary duff
test pipes is fine
but cutting trees and kiling praying mantis' really disturbs me... ( i like greenery and uber cool criters)
and stroking myself thinking of hilary duff?
shes ight.. but u can find hotter chicks at ur local shopping plaza near the coach hand-bag section
Old 01-30-2006, 07:14 PM
Vamos_Rafael

Originally Posted by Dissolved
can't we all just get along. Gather around and hug everyone
i pwned u hard..
lol
dont edit ur post!
hahahaha
Old 01-30-2006, 09:38 PM
lax91181

it isn't illegal for a person to get a car passed that shouldn't be passed (no bribing of any kind). It is illegal for the person doing the passing. So the law can't really do anything to you. The best way to have a vaild inspection is my secret way that I use on my beater, and it is illegal so I won't post it here
Old 01-31-2006, 02:55 AM
Silkk

Originally Posted by Pats300zx
I have two (2) Z's and I have put alot of time and effort into them. What I do with them is my business.

Maybe you need to grow up or grow some thicker skin. You have constantly bashed our organization (ECZA) when we have done nothing derogatory towards you or your friends. Your mockery of us just highlights your immaturity.

And as far as my response to your post, based on the fact that I am in law enforcement, and your blatant and open post to violate the law, it kinda irks me. IF you want to do it knock yourself out. If it was me the last place I would be posting something like that is on a internet forum for the world to see. Try some discretion next time if you are going to do something like this.
1) If what you do with your Z is your business, what I do with mine, is mine...
2) I didn't bash ECZA at all, I've attended events and have gotten along with everyone there, including you at one point. I bashed its President because for being the 'high society' of the Z world, you sure have turned off a lot of enthusiasts and destroyed an entire message board. It wasn't Dallas as much as you want to blame it on him. He moderated the forum for years and we never had a problem until you stepped up and took your 'law enforcement' over the top.
3) Again, if you say 'knock yourself out', then let me... No need for the 'yah thats legal' post. You just were looking for anyplace possible to get a jab in at me. As someone mentioned, if I drive a car with test pipes, it's not my problem/illegality, it's the mechanics.
4) Try some discretion? How about you try the "Search" function in the Mid-Atlantic Board (I haven't searched the others) and respond to the 8 posts there asking for inspection assistance. If you are going to be Mr. Let's Obey the Emissions Law, then do it to everyone, not just someone against who you hold a grudge.
5) Speaking of Law Enforcement, I might even attend the next ECZA even if you bring your big-bad badge to the event... I'd like to see what kind of Law Enforcement you really are. I see it gets mentioned all the time so you seem above everyone else on the online forums, but you are probably an enforcing officer of the Fish Commission or something. You should probably be busting people for trout fishing with barbed hooks or something instead of worrying about catalytic converters.
6) This post has uncovered two mechanics, who will remain nameless, so it served its purpose and I'm done here.

Mmmmkay, Bye.
Old 01-31-2006, 03:08 AM
Pats300zx
ECZA-President

Knock yourself out my friend. If you want to try and get passed on emissions that fine. I just don't think that posting it on an internet forum soliciting for contacts to have it done is the right way to go. But to each his own. My point was if I was going to have it done then alittle discreation would have been my way to go.

Speaking of Law Enforcement, I might even attend the next ECZA even if you bring your big-bad badge to the event... I'd like to see what kind of Law Enforcement you really are.
You are the ultimate "keyboard commando" by friend. Be sure to stop over and say hi.
Old 01-31-2006, 03:16 AM
Vamos_Rafael

Originally Posted by lax91181
it isn't illegal for a person to get a car passed that shouldn't be passed (no bribing of any kind). It is illegal for the person doing the passing. So the law can't really do anything to you. The best way to have a vaild inspection is my secret way that I use on my beater, and it is illegal so I won't post it here
ur a genius
i love u
Old 01-31-2006, 05:27 AM
Dissolved

Originally Posted by jvanquish
test pipes is fine
but cutting trees and kiling praying mantis' really disturbs me... ( i like greenery and uber cool criters)
and stroking myself thinking of hilary duff?
shes ight.. but u can find hotter chicks at ur local shopping plaza near the coach hand-bag section
man are you trying that hard to TYPE ebonics? Let me guess, you grew up in suburbia and you listen to eminem

it's "ight" jvanquish. I be feeling yo hardships yo
Old 01-31-2006, 05:49 AM
Vamos_Rafael

i liked the will the real slim shady please stand up song lol thats basically it...
never been a big fan of white trash lol
Old 01-31-2006, 06:12 AM
Dissolved

Originally Posted by Silkk
5) Speaking of Law Enforcement, I might even attend the next ECZA even if you bring your big-bad badge to the event... I'd like to see what kind of Law Enforcement you really are. I see it gets mentioned all the time so you seem above everyone else on the online forums, but you are probably an enforcing officer of the Fish Commission or something. You should probably be busting people for trout fishing with barbed hooks or something instead of worrying about catalytic converters.
Old 01-31-2006, 08:54 AM
lax91181

using barbed hooks is a class 1 felony isn't it?
Old 01-31-2006, 09:47 AM
Silkk

Old 01-31-2006, 10:49 AM
HanZcap

This thread is gay....
Old 01-31-2006, 10:50 AM
Silkk

Oh come on HanZCap... You know you love Pat300zx...
Old 01-31-2006, 10:51 AM
Silkk

Oops double post...
Old 01-31-2006, 01:20 PM
lax91181

Originally Posted by HanZcap
This thread is gay....
your 14th post since 2/03, wow! This thread must be one of the gayest ever to get you to post
Old 01-31-2006, 01:52 PM
Vamos_Rafael

Originally Posted by lax91181
your 14th post since 2/03, wow! This thread must be one of the gayest ever to get you to post
Old 01-31-2006, 08:03 PM
bangsters

Talking

can I join in on the fun???? The forum silkk is talking about is http://www.clubfairlady.com
I setup that forum due to the confilcts that we've encountered in 350zforum, but that is in no way an attempt to start a feud with the other board....i myself have my own comments and impressions, but i'll keep them to myself...but basically, in the end we are all z enthusiasts joining together because of that particular similarity -- love for the Z

...so now let's all just get along pls....

oh and yeah try visiting our forum...you'll like it there....it's more than just a Z (there's also X heheheh)

Quick Reply: PA Inspection/Emissions Stickers