Notices
North East New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont

PA Inspection/Emissions Stickers

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2006, 11:14 AM
Silkk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default PA Inspection/Emissions Stickers

Just wondering if any PA people have found a "cooperative" inspection mechanic... I know its tough to snake around the emissions issue with the computer deal and everything, but I was thinking about getting test pipes and need to know if there is someone who will pass me with them...

Also, my buddy has a 98 240sx with test pipes and other emission unfriendly mods. He needs to get an inspection also. He has been uninspected for months, but luckily he lives near PA border and works in maryland...

PM me please.
Old 01-30-2006, 01:31 PM
Pats300zx
ECZA-President

Ya...thats legal...
Old 01-30-2006, 01:51 PM
Silkk

I've done nothing illegal yet...

What my buddy does is his business...

Go back to **** moderating 350zforum.com or something... I don't see any value-added input from your post? And if the other my350z.com members were aware of our history they would know you are just being an anus.

Last edited by Silkk; 01-30-2006 at 02:01 PM.
Old 01-30-2006, 01:55 PM
Silkk

But I guess I should watch what I say... you are the President of ECZA
Old 01-30-2006, 02:00 PM
Silkk

I guess if I DO get testpipes, you could always bust out your handcuffs Mr. Federal Law Enforcement... Bwahaha.
Old 01-30-2006, 02:13 PM
Silkk

And a little history for those of you who are unaware (and the mods who I am sure Pat will complain to and request my ban for picking on him...)

Approximately 3-4 Months back Pat300zx became a big-boy moderator on 350zforum.com (TT.net [where Pat is Mr. High Society due to his trailer queen non-TT 300zx] sister-site), a site I used to frequent before coming here. Pat, I, and a few of my fellow forum members had disputes over his moderating. Posts about his ECZA meets would remain on the boards whereas my friends and I posts regarding "meets" (even if they were informal non-ECZA get togethers) would be deleted. This was my primary "beef" with Pat300zx. Ultimately it led to anything non-ZR (or posts that were only loosely ZR) would be deleted by Pat and we would get, most of the time, rude "Red Screen" notifications of our deleted posts. We could post about cars (competitors to the 350z) and they would get deleted. It got downright ridiculous. It led to another forum being created by my friends and I (I guess I should mention we were approximately 45 of the top 50 "Advanced Members" of the forum as well), so we could escape the hell-hole that had become 350zforum. Further, this new forum, even though it only has 60 members or so thus far, has 5x-10x the activity of 350zforum.com. Basically, Pat300zx and his cronies destroyed one of the longest lived, coolest 350z related forums I've seen and he holds a personal vandetta against my friends and I.

Thus, his pointless, critical post of my request for an inspection friendly garage...

Just thought you should all be let in on the reason for our animosity...

Please note that not once have I been critical of Pat300zx on this forum... I left the animosity behind, however I see he has not.
Old 01-30-2006, 02:27 PM
ClaytonC01

i think the only loophole in getting around the emissions is driving less than 5000 miles a year in PA. not sure of any mechanics in the h-burg area that will hook you up, i have my car registered in cambria county, therefore we dont do smog tests, just check to see if theres a cat on the car, and gas cap pressure
Old 01-30-2006, 02:58 PM
Vamos_Rafael

Originally Posted by Silkk
And a little history for those of you who are unaware (and the mods who I am sure Pat will complain to and request my ban for picking on him...)

Approximately 3-4 Months back Pat300zx became a big-boy moderator on 350zforum.com (TT.net [where Pat is Mr. High Society due to his trailer queen non-TT 300zx] sister-site), a site I used to frequent before coming here. Pat, I, and a few of my fellow forum members had disputes over his moderating. Posts about his ECZA meets would remain on the boards whereas my friends and I posts regarding "meets" (even if they were informal non-ECZA get togethers) would be deleted. This was my primary "beef" with Pat300zx. Ultimately it led to anything non-ZR (or posts that were only loosely ZR) would be deleted by Pat and we would get, most of the time, rude "Red Screen" notifications of our deleted posts. We could post about cars (competitors to the 350z) and they would get deleted. It got downright ridiculous. It led to another forum being created by my friends and I (I guess I should mention we were approximately 45 of the top 50 "Advanced Members" of the forum as well), so we could escape the hell-hole that had become 350zforum. Further, this new forum, even though it only has 60 members or so thus far, has 5x-10x the activity of 350zforum.com. Basically, Pat300zx and his cronies destroyed one of the longest lived, coolest 350z related forums I've seen and he holds a personal vandetta against my friends and I.

Thus, his pointless, critical post of my request for an inspection friendly garage...

Just thought you should all be let in on the reason for our animosity...

Please note that not once have I been critical of Pat300zx on this forum... I left the animosity behind, however I see he has not.

pat is cool guy i dont know what ur talking about...
but ur cool guy too
Old 01-30-2006, 03:48 PM
Silkk

Those who have only met him at 2 ECZA events would think so... I thought so too the first two times I met him also (Valley Forge Meet and somewhere else I don't recall).

Then the 3rd time I met him he was pretty, well, to put it bluntly, "stuck up", probably because he was acting as ECZA President at the York ECZA/White Rose Z Club meet. Maybe he was busy, maybe he was having a bad day, but he acted above everyone else. It's probably because he was judging the cars, including his own, and giving himself a first place trophy for his 300zx...

Then, as mentioned, he started moderating another forum... and it all went downhill.

But I'm done beetchin. I'm over it.
Old 01-30-2006, 03:56 PM
Vamos_Rafael

Those who have only met him at 2 ECZA events would think so... I thought so too the first two times I met him also (Valley Forge Meet and somewhere else I don't recall).

Then the 3rd time I met him he was pretty, well, to put it bluntly, "stuck up", probably because he was acting as ECZA President at the York ECZA/White Rose Z Club meet. Maybe he was busy, maybe he was having a bad day, but he acted above everyone else. It's probably because he was judging the cars, including his own, and giving himself a first place trophy for his 300zx...

Then, as mentioned, he started moderating another forum... and it all went downhill.

bro... pat's Z car is f*cking awesome?
all that car need is proly a twin turbo ... but it looks stunning
if pat doesnt deserve first place i dont know what ...
not alot of Z's in our area r that clean and awesome..
Old 01-30-2006, 03:59 PM
Silkk

I admit its flawless... Never said it wasn't...

I disagree with the fact he co-sponsors/judges shows and can win in them...
Old 01-30-2006, 04:00 PM
Silkk

Can we drop this sheet now and find someone to inspect my buddies car?
Old 01-30-2006, 04:11 PM
Vamos_Rafael

I admit its flawless... Never said it wasn't...

I disagree with the fact he co-sponsors/judges shows and can win in them...
because if no one else's car is better than his then he is allowed to win hahahahaah...
like if my car was lined up against pat's car in terms of overall appearance i'd get a 5 out of 10 and he would get 12 out of 10...

lol
i think i know this guy* whos uncle owns a shop that doesnt give a f*ck ...

*i cant type*

Last edited by Vamos_Rafael; 01-30-2006 at 04:20 PM.
Old 01-30-2006, 04:17 PM
Silkk

you know a car who has an uncle?

PM me please, my friend would probably compensate you for the information if it comes through.
Old 01-30-2006, 04:23 PM
Vamos_Rafael

lol i met this car on the street lol... like i was just driving along and i saw someguy driving like a maniac following me i was like WOAH he good driver
then i somehow ran into the same guy like 3 times then we pulled over for a chat by a gas station then we exchanged contacts lol... he said his uncle got a shop who doesnt give a f*ck lol...
Old 01-30-2006, 04:25 PM
Silkk

Cool. Send me his contact brooooo.
Old 01-30-2006, 04:26 PM
Z's

Can we drop this sheet now and find someone to inspect my buddies car?
Would guess would depend on what kind of "buddy" he was!

Bwaahahhahahah
Old 01-30-2006, 04:28 PM
Silkk

Huh... "Would guess would..." ?
Old 01-30-2006, 04:53 PM
Pats300zx
ECZA-President

Dude..you have alot of nerve. Your posts prove that you are really "over it".

First off, I am not a moderator of 350Zforums. I am sorry that you didn't like my moderating style when I was a moderator over there. Perhaps you should take this up directly with Damon Serkland as HE is the site admin. I was only following the policies that he wanted on his FORUM. Trust me I don't know why you say that I hold a grudge to you and your 350Z buddies. As far as I am concerned you are the ones that constantly bring up these issues.
Maybe you should just give it a rest and get over it.

Secondly, I apologize if I shunned you or wasn't "talkative" to you at a Z event. If I recall the ECZA/White Rose Show was pretty hectic since we were actually running it. I would love to talk to alot more Z folks at something like that but when folks are asking you a million questions about raffle prizes, judging classes, and other issues you only have so much time.
The dinner afterwards was probably the only chance we had to have a few beers with the folks that attended. Try putting on a major Z event like that and you will understand where I am coming from.

Thirdly, I have NEVER judged a ECZA car show that my car was entered into. Each and everyone of those shows was "Peoples Choice" where the participants had a ballot and voted on their favorite cars. It was done in this manner to avoid issues like you describe. I have no control of the outcome. Only what the people in the show or others there decide.
Why you constantly bring up issues about me and my 300ZX and it being a trailer queen baffles me. I have two (2) Z's and I have put alot of time and effort into them. What I do with them is my business.

Maybe you need to grow up or grow some thicker skin. You have constantly bashed our organization (ECZA) when we have done nothing derogatory towards you or your friends. Your mockery of us just highlights your immaturity.

And as far as my response to your post, based on the fact that I am in law enforcement, and your blatant and open post to violate the law, it kinda irks me. IF you want to do it knock yourself out. If it was me the last place I would be posting something like that is on a internet forum for the world to see. Try some discretion next time if you are going to do something like this.
Old 01-30-2006, 05:01 PM
Silkk

Don't worry Mr. Law Enforcement, I'm going to buy high-flow cats instead of test pipes.

Quick Reply: PA Inspection/Emissions Stickers