Notices
North East New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont

Lets put together a NorthEast Monster Cruise!

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2006, 04:43 PM
Theatrix
Professional

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ok, here's the full clip!

Old 12-04-2006, 05:37 PM
350z300zxtt

I'll post some pics after someone tells me how to post them and also what i have to do to make the filesize postable, thanks for helping the A.D.D. child. And I would like to say that I had a wonderful time with everyone and it was nice to meet everyone new and always a good time with those that have been coming to rick's for the past few months. Hopefully as soon as winter passes and we start to see the good weather return, we put together another cruise, and Rick i give you credit for putting together a well organized trip for all of us even though mother nature was against you for the last part of it. Next time we go on a cruise i am printing out a list of all the starbucks on our route so that our fearless leader can have his necessities. And if it werent for harry during the last 300 miles i prolly woulda fallen asleep on the way home but we also had some good conversation and once the rain had cleared up the ride got alot better real quick. hope to see everyone at the next meet, and i'll have cds with pictures for everyone also as long as i remember to make them.
Old 12-04-2006, 05:55 PM
Wardriver25

hello guys, i don't know how the **** i made it home, we had to stop a thousand times because i was so sleepy, if i didn't have a co-pilot with me i wouldn't make it. I just wanted to say thank you Rick for letting me go with you guys. It was nice to meet everyone, i hope we will do another cruise again and thank you for not mentioned about my car rolling over... lol ciao
Old 12-04-2006, 06:04 PM
ht4

Originally Posted by Wardriver25
hello guys, i don't know how the **** i made it home, we had to stop a thousand times because i was so sleepy, if i didn't have a co-pilot with me i wouldn't make it. I just wanted to say thank you Rick for letting me go with you guys. It was nice to meet everyone, i hope we will do another cruise again and thank you for not mentioned about my car rolling over... lol ciao
You looked pretty rough when we left Starbucks -- I would have bet that you were going to stop before you got back.

Parth -- Good talking to you on the way back. That would have been a rough few hours without you around.

Rick -- More good pics (could you have waited for the tire foam to go down on my car?). Thanks. To echo again, thanks for putting this trip together; I had a great time.
Old 12-04-2006, 06:56 PM
dutchboy350Z
Finally some go

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by ht4
Nope... 4 chinook transports flying in tight formation low on the horizon when we were going across that long marshy area out to to the first ferry. I radioed everyone about them.

Rick- post some more pics up

Parth- I especially want to see some of the "action" shots you took out the window and sunroof.
haha ... I'll have to take you for a ride with the top down in triple digit speed. I guess I didn't hear any of the radio comments.
Old 12-04-2006, 07:06 PM
dutchboy350Z
Finally some go

Great pics Rick ... I actually think the not-so-great weather on the way back helped me understand what my car can and can't do. I usually only drive it when the weather's is nice. Keep me in the loop on future cruises.
Old 12-05-2006, 09:20 AM
dutchboy350Z
Finally some go

Come on fellas ... get with the program. Rick and I are the only one's that posted pics. I know you guys shot a bunch of video and took pics. Post that **** mang.
Old 12-05-2006, 11:44 AM
stepson

Originally Posted by ht4
It's pathetic. I had a party at my house on Friday night and left with a wicked hang-over and drunk people still passed out around my apartment. You're telling me you couldn't drag you lazy **** out of bed for this? That's sad.

You're dead to me.

EDIT- and next time I see you, I'm taking my trick plenum bolt back.
Well, in my defense, had I gone, I wouldn't have gone out with this great Italian lady on sunday (or the other girl the night before), so as much as I love you guys, a single guy's gotta do what a single guy's gotta do ...
Old 12-05-2006, 11:50 AM
Motormouth
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by stepson
Well, in my defense, had I gone, I wouldn't have gone out with this great Italian lady on sunday (or the other girl the night before), so as much as I love you guys, a single guy's gotta do what a single guy's gotta do ...
wait... you ditched this for an.... ITALIAN chick???? wtf... what a waste of time. eww
Old 12-05-2006, 11:52 AM
Motormouth
Banned

and actually I find it funny you called her a 'lady' was she like 50 and have big flabby arms and a moustache?

Old 12-05-2006, 11:54 AM
stepson

Originally Posted by Motormouth
wait... you ditched this for an.... ITALIAN chick???? wtf... what a waste of time. eww
Well, I'm mostly italian ... and no, I didn't ditch for her, I just went out with her on sunday.
Old 12-05-2006, 12:02 PM
Motormouth
Banned

Well, I'm mostly italian ... and no, I didn't ditch for her, I just went out with her on sunday.
so you ditched then.
Old 12-05-2006, 12:13 PM
Wardriver25

i tried to upload the picture, but the size is too big and i couldn't resize them, so i will email them, send me an email to jfernando001@gmail.com.
Old 12-05-2006, 01:36 PM
dutchboy350Z
Finally some go

Originally Posted by Wardriver25
i tried to upload the picture, but the size is too big and i couldn't resize them, so i will email them, send me an email to jfernando001@gmail.com.
It's very easy to resize them. Just open up the "Paint" software under "Accesories". Open the pic and then click on "Image" then click on "Stretch/Skew". You'll see "100%" on the vertical and horizontal. Replace them with around 40% in each category (make sure it's the same number in both). This will make the pic 40% as big as the original. Make sure you save off the newly sized pic to a jpeg type pic.
Old 12-05-2006, 04:44 PM
Motormouth
Banned

just upload them somewher.
Old 12-06-2006, 05:30 AM
BavariaMotorist

This sounds fun. Maybe if you guys ever hold another one, I can come.
Old 12-06-2006, 05:59 AM
NoahzBurnt

if only I had 2 working axles at the time
Old 12-06-2006, 08:12 AM
Theatrix
Professional

We'll call this the first of many............ Wheels already spinning for a Finger Lakes or Great lakes cruise in the Spring.
There will always be those of us who love to travel and what better way than with a Z and good friends!
Old 12-06-2006, 09:40 AM
BavariaMotorist

Can I make it in with a boxster?
Old 12-06-2006, 09:49 AM
ht4

Originally Posted by BavariaMotorist
Can I make it in with a boxster?
Sure, if you can keep up.

Quick Reply: Lets put together a NorthEast Monster Cruise!