Notices
North East New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont

Boston,ma Z Owners

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2007, 08:49 AM
The Z Guy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

whoa....cant believe i didnt see this thread before. I live between the lynn and saugus line............ im definitatly down for that meet, now if i can give my car the good old wax on wax off before that day.
Old 05-22-2007, 03:32 PM
NismoZ350

Originally Posted by The Z Guy
whoa....cant believe i didnt see this thread before. I live between the lynn and saugus line............ im definitatly down for that meet, now if i can give my car the good old wax on wax off before that day.
Yeah, I just came looking for this thread too. I knew there had to be one on here somewhere. I'm in Medford.
Old 05-22-2007, 03:45 PM
617G

anyone coming to the meet on June 2nd, please sign up in this thread:

https://my350z.com/forum/north-east/271256-feeler-g35-350z-meet-at-soldier-s-field-road-in-brighton-ma-on-6-2-a.html

welcome new people!
Old 05-22-2007, 05:24 PM
Scootch
Ur All Gahbage

Figured I Would Just Throw this Out There.....If anyone is interested, Let me know

www.Team350Gz.net.tc

www.Myspace.com/Team350Gz

Team Shop
www.Myspace.com/RediRiteCustoms

here are pix of 16 memeber from the team at the NorthEast Mountain Run III
http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...III%205-20-07/

Joe
Team 350 Gz
Old 05-22-2007, 06:18 PM
nicholasm617

hey joe, couple questions, who runs the shop rediritecustoms? do any of you guys know my brother mike, hes a insurance appraiser drives a silver roadster z. i told him i met some people in peabody for the mountain run and he said he thinks he might have known who.

oh and does chris work at circuit city rt.1? i remember a guy working there saying he owns a g and is in a z/g club in the area.
Old 05-22-2007, 06:24 PM
AthensBlueG

Yeah, that Chris is in our club, Team350GZ. He works at Circuit City and has a Twilight Blue G35.
Giro and Matt are partners at Redi Rite Auto. They just did my car...FULL repaint, new tail lights, aftermarket bumper and sideskirts, lots of little extras. They're good, and they take care of the little things. Highly recommended shop. I live in Natick and it's worth the drive up to Peabody to bring it to them.
Old 05-22-2007, 06:31 PM
nicholasm617

Originally Posted by AthensBlueG
Yeah, that Chris is in our club, Team350GZ. He works at Circuit City and has a Twilight Blue G35.
Giro and Matt are partners at Redi Rite Auto. They just did my car...FULL repaint, new tail lights, aftermarket bumper and sideskirts, lots of little extras. They're good, and they take care of the little things. Highly recommended shop. I live in Natick and it's worth the drive up to Peabody to bring it to them.
sounds good, matts g looked great so they def do good work. i need to ask chris if i need a receipt to return an antenna adapter he sold me that i didnt need lol
Old 05-22-2007, 06:47 PM
Scootch
Ur All Gahbage

Originally Posted by nicholasm617
hey joe, couple questions, who runs the shop rediritecustoms? do any of you guys know my brother mike, hes a insurance appraiser drives a silver roadster z. i told him i met some people in peabody for the mountain run and he said he thinks he might have known who.

oh and does chris work at circuit city rt.1? i remember a guy working there saying he owns a g and is in a z/g club in the area.

omg i know ur brother, i told him to come, what happened to him, also matt with the blk g35c with the stillen sc owns redi rite customs and giro who is the painter/air brusher, which is next door to that car wash we met at, right behind the midas

lol chris told u that, did u buy with a cc or debit card, if so you shouldnt need one, but if u paid cash u prob need one unless he was going or is going to hook u up, he works at circuit city in saugus, right on route 1 south

Joe
____________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________ _
Figured I Would Just Throw this Out There.....If anyone is interested, Let me know

www.Team350Gz.net.tc

Team Shop

Last edited by Scootch; 05-22-2007 at 06:52 PM.
Old 05-22-2007, 07:28 PM
nicholasm617

hahaha small world, yea my brother said he thought he knew you guys, we werent sure if we were talkin bout the same group of ppl. then i heard you guys talking about a bodyshop. yea he was suppose to meet me there but when i got up in the morning i saw a text from him at 4am saying "just got home, meet ya halfway" lol so i knew that meant hed wake up around 2pm. ill get him to go in the fall.
for the record quickly, i bought my z first, and that got him re-interested in them and he bought his z. feel free to tease him about copying his lil brother haha.
Originally Posted by Scootch
omg i know ur brother, i told him to come, what happened to him, also matt with the blk g35c with the stillen sc owns redi rite customs and giro who is the painter/air brusher, which is next door to that car wash we met at, right behind the midas

lol chris told u that, did u buy with a cc or debit card, if so you shouldnt need one, but if u paid cash u prob need one unless he was going or is going to hook u up, he works at circuit city in saugus, right on route 1 south

Joe
____________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________ _

www.Team350Gz.net.tc

Team Shop

Old 05-22-2007, 07:32 PM
Milanni350

Zday in boston ?? sounds sickk .
Old 05-22-2007, 07:37 PM
Scootch
Ur All Gahbage

i sure will nich lol thats funny, welly i got my g sedan then got my g coupe then g force had to have one, hehe i tool on him all the time, but now his is fully custom with that stillen sc =0/ that shuts me up fast
Old 05-23-2007, 05:42 AM
blackstealthz

Hey whats up guys i seen the pics of the mountain run man it looked like alot of fun.I def missed out ill have to go next time for sure hey scootch im looking into a body kit maybe veilside verison 1 but when im ready im def gonna give you a ring ive heard good things about redirite.And want to start going to one bodyshop where i can trust the guys and know they do great work.Alright i gotta get back to work im slackin take care guys.
Old 05-23-2007, 09:12 AM
Scootch
Ur All Gahbage

Originally Posted by blackstealthz
Hey whats up guys i seen the pics of the mountain run man it looked like alot of fun.I def missed out ill have to go next time for sure hey scootch im looking into a body kit maybe veilside verison 1 but when im ready im def gonna give you a ring ive heard good things about redirite.And want to start going to one bodyshop where i can trust the guys and know they do great work.Alright i gotta get back to work im slackin take care guys.
thats great, im here if you guys need me

Joe
Team 350 Gz
Old 06-06-2007, 05:19 AM
kstromsk

I am from Medford (aka Meffa). I am also trying to put together a performance day/show, basically a day to test the limits of your driver ability, and the cars ability. I am going to try posting anew thread to start talk about that. So take a look!
Old 06-06-2007, 05:27 AM
kstromsk

Actually, here is the post i put up in the other z forums,

Here it is:

I work for this company called In Control Advanced Driver Training. What we normally do is teach deffensive driving and emergency tactics. However, just recently we did a performance day with a Farrari club, and had a blast doing it. They brought some sweet cars and learned how to drive their cars to their own personal limits.

We do this at a closed Naval Air Base in South Weymouth, MA about 30 min from Boston. And we go through some skills then set up a big "autocross" style course.

There would be plenty of Instructors available, and all of our instructors are licensed racecar drivers as well as amazing teachers. So, I thought it would be great to get fellow Z drivers and othe Nissan lovers together, and make a day out of it.

SO, what i am trying to get is an understanding of the amount of interest there might be from this site. So feel free to ask any questions, and let me know what you think.

The cool thing is this day can be basically form fitted to what we would like to do.

Thanks!
Old 06-06-2007, 05:50 AM
03mEWuse350Z

Originally Posted by kstromsk
SO, what i am trying to get is an understanding of the amount of interest there might be from this site. So feel free to ask any questions, and let me know what you think.
The only question I got is a request for more info please. You got me sold to the idea.

Other forums you should try are:

G35driver and G350Zforums
Old 06-06-2007, 06:17 AM
kstromsk

As far as the daye is concerned, looks like JULY 21st!

As far as time, and cost we are still working that out. I will keep you posted as i figure everything out.
Old 06-18-2007, 12:50 PM
kstromsk

Alright so I have details on the performance day!

Here it goes.

When: July 21st 1pm-5pm
Where: Closed South Weymouth Naval Air Base, right on rte 18
What: Performance driving training session. Includes tons of seat time, tests in 0-60 acceleration, 60-0 stopping, slalom, figure 8 "skidpad", and autocross. Includes access to In Control instructors for feedback and improvement. There is also a fun "challenge the pro" session at the end of the autocross. Free water and snacks and access to In Control's classroom

Cost: The cost is $175
BB Racing has decided to sponser the day so by going to www.bbracingusa.com you can find a coupon code to use when registering. Doing so will save $50 making the cost only $125.
When you have the code register at www.wedriveincontrol.com or call 1-800-301-SAFE

If you have any questions contact brandon via e-mail at bbogart@incontroladt.com or myself kevin@incontroladt.com
Old 06-18-2007, 12:54 PM
kstromsk

There is another thread dedicated to this day so try to head there with comments! It is under "Boston are performance day?"