Notices
North East New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont

what happened to TSZ33?

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2007, 12:38 PM
OMEGA46

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This is my first Z, and it already had TSZ33 stickers on it when I bought it (MB 06). I tried visiting the site to gain info since I was orignally from southern CT, and that I was often in NYC. Just didnt seem inviting. I assume some "bad" apples gave me that impression. Team 350G'Z is a cool group, and perhaps a merge of clubs is in order? Just a thought. I did talk to a few TSZ33 guys at the Sept Mountain Run, and seemed very cool. I cant wait for Spring
Old 11-21-2007, 01:24 PM
NoahzBurnt

IT was fun and I too have met MANY, MANY people with whom I remain good friends with. But sadly some people felt the need to show off and drive with no regard to their safety nor teh safter of others. I believe I had one of the most modded Z's in the club at the time but yet drove in a manner that shared the road with others. I look forward to meeting with fellow Z/G owners from NYC again (it's been a LONG 7 months to build my car) and extend an invitation to mature Z/G owners who wish to meet up to contact me when they do so.

Adam when ever you wanna go cruise and do that photoshoot just let me know!
Old 11-21-2007, 02:09 PM
Z1 Performance
Former Sponsor

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Mike_G
Maybe thats the Impression you got ...
I spoke with Adam at the start of the last run. HE Busted his @$$ to get the car done and get there...not to mention minimal sleep. Also the previous run I think his name was Adrian (Yellow Z) He was cool...
When groups get that size you dont have time to be personable with each
Individual
You would of been short alot of cars IF, we had left on time the last run.
Without getting too deep into this I'll leave it at that
Damn right Finished the car the night before at 10 PM, drove up that night, stayed in CT, 4 hours sleep and was at the start of the run the next AM Adrian was supposed to go as well, but had last minute family obligations as I recall

Adrian, Noah, Kevin, Mid, George - thank you for the words of encouragement. I don't have to tell you that you guys are exactly who the club was started for, and are the exact type of members we had en mass, and that we wanted to attract. Unfortunately things got off course, but going forward, we will try to come up with a way to get things right again

Adrian - got your voicemail today but I was not in the office. Have a good holiday, I'll give you a ring Friday?
Old 11-21-2007, 02:43 PM
chill47

it was a good run while it lasted.......i've spoken to adam a few times about the direction the club was starting to head, and i always said more members, more problems....but i'm sure there's problems in any car club that got as large as tsz33 did within the last year....with that said i hope that something good will come out of this and that if there's a member that has a problem with another member then it should be handled in a one-on-one manner and not aired out for everyone to now get involved in.......
Old 11-21-2007, 06:31 PM
Irongrave

sucks they took down TSZ33 i really like the members and the events but like any good club it get too large and then there are issues from that.
Old 11-21-2007, 06:35 PM
SnakeBitten

Id hate to have to peel that TSZ33 sticker off that Alex took 4 months to get me j/k Alex......This club has been going out of control for awhile now..I must say that in the beginning TSZ33 was a great experience. Classy atmosphere even with folks from all different backgrounds...I miss those simple days of going to Captree as a managable group every Sunday etc..Even when we misbehaved it wasnt reckless. Now its like we are a bunch of F&F ricers out of control from what Ives seen and heard.

Those that want to wild out or think a little maturity is boring or too old fashioned should feel free to form there own club separate from TSZ33 if it comes to that. I saw the writing on the wall after one faithful Sunday after Captree when 7-8 of us got pulled over and almost got our rides taken because of the stupidity of one member....Im with Adrian with the "weed em out" solution. I know that may make the club come off as elitist but something has to be done. Cant wait till one of us, God forbid, kills someone or dies before we address the nonsense..The fingers of the parents will be pointing to the clubs founder and maybe the more senior members. I support whatever decission the Grand Poobah makes..This was inevitable..
Old 11-22-2007, 08:01 AM
Z1 Performance
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by SnakeBitten
Id hate to have to peel that TSZ33 sticker off that Alex took 4 months to get me j/k Alex......This club has been going out of control for awhile now..I must say that in the beginning TSZ33 was a great experience. Classy atmosphere even with folks from all different backgrounds...I miss those simple days of going to Captree as a managable group every Sunday etc..Even when we misbehaved it wasnt reckless. Now its like we are a bunch of F&F ricers out of control from what Ives seen and heard.

Those that want to wild out or think a little maturity is boring or too old fashioned should feel free to form there own club separate from TSZ33 if it comes to that. I saw the writing on the wall after one faithful Sunday after Captree when 7-8 of us got pulled over and almost got our rides taken because of the stupidity of one member....Im with Adrian with the "weed em out" solution. I know that may make the club come off as elitist but something has to be done. Cant wait till one of us, God forbid, kills someone or dies before we address the nonsense..The fingers of the parents will be pointing to the clubs founder and maybe the more senior members. I support whatever decission the Grand Poobah makes..This was inevitable..
Another OG who gets it ^

It's not being elitist IMHO - it's being an adult. And for those who think it's elitist - oh well, you either get it or you don't

I've been talking alot with some of the guys, and been giving it alot of thought...so don't worry, I've got some ideas
Old 11-22-2007, 08:49 AM
NY 350Z

i remember the good ol' days when it was just a handfull, maybe 2 handfulls... then it got a little bigger... which was still cool, but then wtf??!?!!
Old 11-22-2007, 01:50 PM
JonsilvZ

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well thats too bad it had to close. Its better for me in a way before Ive been visiting 4 sites. Tsz33,my350z,mbworld,c36amg. Now its down to 3 sites
Old 11-22-2007, 03:49 PM
Zmazing03

Adrian, I didn't say everyone...In fact I am pretty sure that you DID show up, while the other 10-15 that said they were coming did not (this was two MR ago, not the most recent). Don't take it the wrong way -- I didn't mean to criticize EVERYONE in the group. I've spoken with you more than once and you are a cool guy, and you do show up. Granted I don't expect people to show up AL the time, but when someone says they are bringing 15-20 cars and I move the venue just because of that, then 3 show up, I get kind of annoyed.

I've met several TSZ33 members who were cool cats, and good guys to hang out with (wow, some of them are in this thread lol). But, every time I turned around someone else in your pack got their car impounded (Greenwich car show -- 2 of you?) or got busted for something or other. That does not reflect well.

I personally have nothing against a few of the people I have talked to with TSZ. But on a whole, the group is not who I want to hang out with. I also don't want people thinking I am turning this into a car club vs car club argument -- it isn't about that and I could care less who has a bigger club anyway (who says bigger is better anyway -- look at the current discussion). I am not even an original member of Team 350G'z, I just helped get a CT "chapter" going -- they are originally from Boston as you probably know.

With that said, no one should take anything I said personal. I was just expressing thoughts on TSZ33 as a whole. You said it yourself Adrian, that a few bad apples ruin the name and I think it is fair to say that has happened at this point.

Last edited by Zmazing03; 11-22-2007 at 04:02 PM.
Old 11-22-2007, 05:28 PM
cliffordrican

we just have to move on i guess lol email and cell#s
Old 11-22-2007, 05:45 PM
Mid117

Originally Posted by z350boy
post #16
Pops, I completely agree with what you mentioned here...I remember in spring of '06, it was only a handful of folks going to meets(only 1 Z of each color)...it was definitely an enjoyable, mature experience. That's the kind of group that tsz33 needs to have, we don't need any more of the accidents/tickets....
Old 11-22-2007, 05:48 PM
Z1 Performance
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Mid117
. That's the kind of group that tsz33 needs to have, we don't need any more of the accidents/tickets....
well said Mid - and we especially don't need whiners
Old 11-22-2007, 06:29 PM
Zmazing03

Originally Posted by blue660r01
ah please dont let tihs get out of hand it may be one of the ways to keep people in touch
Exactly what my recent post was supposed to not let happened. Just wanted people to know not to take it personal, didn't want it to go that route.
Old 11-23-2007, 03:47 AM
DelayedZ

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

At least now I know what happened, I wanted to join but it seemed like something was wrong so I avoided it, guess this explains it
Old 11-23-2007, 08:25 AM
HARRYPOTTER

didn't pay the bills....lol
Old 11-23-2007, 08:27 AM
Z1 Performance
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by HARRYPOTTER
didn't pay the bills....lol
I own the servers, I own the domain name, and I took the board down...there are no bills

Quick Reply: what happened to TSZ33?