Notices
North East New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont

what happened to TSZ33?

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2007, 08:30 AM
HARRYPOTTER

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

mmmok...cool
Old 11-23-2007, 01:25 PM
IMAFUKINRIDER

Originally Posted by Z1 Performance
I own the servers, I own the domain name, and I took the board down...there are no bills
wow.. i guess it is all about you .. and not the team ............
Old 11-23-2007, 01:28 PM
rxkevin

I believe that is in reference as to the monthly charges the site would have cost if it was owned by someone else?

I think Adam has made the club anything but about himself. Hell the last drama discussion that arose was about how Adam didn't want the club to be about him.
Old 11-23-2007, 01:31 PM
Z1 Performance
Former Sponsor

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by ISILVERSURFERI
wow.. i guess it is all about you .. and not the team ............
No, its all about maturity, and tact, and cooth - concepts seemingly foreign to many people.

"The team" was good up until this year - many of the new guys (not all) that joined during the last 12-14 months were an embarrasment, and not people myself, nor many others who were part of the group from the beginning want to stand on line next to, let alone be in a car club with. From being pulled over by troopers because they just had to play speed racer with someone during a cruise, to donuts in parking lots during meets, to making nuisances of themselves at favored meet spots, to throwing hissy fits when they don't get coddled enough. All a bit too F&F / High Scool for our tastes.

Last edited by Z1 Performance; 11-23-2007 at 01:37 PM.
Old 11-23-2007, 02:26 PM
Ep3

hey guys <05 z33> on the tsz boards i was like #3 signing up there even tho i didnt post much i found out the site was down when i saw Z1autos ebay store had ae86 parts..and whent to go try to suck off adam for a tsz discount adam whats up with some cusco **** for my rolla hook a burtha up any way i wasnt into the drama i also did not read all of this as my a.d.d. owns me but im sorry to see it go
<3
Joe
Old 11-23-2007, 02:29 PM
Z1 Performance
Former Sponsor

lololol

what's up Joe - let me know what you need, shoot us a pm or email
Old 11-23-2007, 02:55 PM
IMAFUKINRIDER

Originally Posted by Z1 Performance
No, its all about maturity, and tact, and cooth - concepts seemingly foreign to many people.

"The team" was good up until this year - many of the new guys (not all) that joined during the last 12-14 months were an embarrasment, and not people myself, nor many others who were part of the group from the beginning want to stand on line next to, let alone be in a car club with. From being pulled over by troopers because they just had to play speed racer with someone during a cruise, to donuts in parking lots during meets, to making nuisances of themselves at favored meet spots, to throwing hissy fits when they don't get coddled enough. All a bit too F&F / High Scool for our tastes.
smh ..

all those people that joined in the last year are new obviously to the team to their cars to the whole car club mentality . and some are barely in their 20's

all im saying is . you cant or should i say you shouldnt have been that self centered enouph to take the site down because of those new members ..

everyone learn's ...

some by experience .some by example ..

yes ... some are young with no experience ..

some are

older with years of experience ...

why not take the route of someone like zmedic ..

and help a fellow member

teach that fellow member ..

that is what a club does....... is it not .????

instead of casting that kid as immature as he might be to the side and say

your no good .. i dont want you and you and you to be a part of it ..

how can you even say "team" whene your not willing to work with others and take the time to say this could be made better .

hell even show up to a meet or two a month .. ..

most members in that year you speak of have never seen nor met you ..

most of the guys aggreeing with you in here(my350z.com)

havent been to a meet as far as we figured out on wednesday @ the meet ...

guys that go to meets weekly for a year and a half ..

dont know who these guys are .

look all im saying is everyone starts from somewhere not knowing anything

and in time gets to or strives to get to where you are right now adam .

why not work with others to make tsz33.com work ..??
Old 11-23-2007, 03:21 PM
rx7/350z

yea.... tri-county parking lot 5-10 z's or just 2 any your friend with the wrx

Originally Posted by NY 350Z
i remember the good ol' days when it was just a handfull, maybe 2 handfulls... then it got a little bigger... which was still cool, but then wtf??!?!!
Old 11-23-2007, 03:31 PM
da mayor

We've all had good and bad experiences at meets and events but that goes with a club and without. I grew a lot with the team for the past year and especially with some old school guys and new ones.

I understand Adam@Z1's reasoning to close the site (for now hopefully) and a lot of people's point of views. Adam was one of those guys you can talk to about cars all day long at work on AIM, or just hang out at HIN and get a nice sunburn with. Same goes for a lot of members who were always there for each other when needed an install, or even if the car broke down.

i think w/ any club or hang out nobody wants to associate w/ a reckless driver or attitude -- i know i put way too much money into my G and the worst thing to happen is to see something happen to it.
Old 11-23-2007, 03:35 PM
IMAFUKINRIDER

since this back and forth isnt doing any good

just let adrian know how much you want for tsz33.com

since you want no part of it ..

im done trying to make it workout ...
Old 11-23-2007, 03:37 PM
Z1 Performance
Former Sponsor

smh ..

all those people that joined in the last year are new obviously to the team to their cars to the whole car club mentality . and some are barely in their 20's.
Yep - and that's exactly the problem. They don't know how to act, they don't even want to know how to act, and they embarrass the rest of us who don't act like asses.

all im saying is . you cant or should i say you shouldnt have been that self centered enouph to take the site down because of those new members
Myself, and many others tried to show the way the club was intended to go, and those offenders tried to take it in a direction that resembles romper room. I'm sorry, I refuse to be a part of club, or even associated with something, that I am not proud of.

everyone learn's
some by experience .some by example .....
Oh spare me the theatrics - the issues have been ongoing for a year +, we gave everyone enough rope to hang themselves, and guess what...they did. Didn't matter if I spoke to them (which I did), Alex, the other Adam, it was all "yes, yes, we agree, we were wrong" one day, and then back to full on ******* mode the very next time around. Sorry, I didn't start the club to babysit, and I certainly am not going to PAY for a site for people who need babysitting. If I wanted children, I'd have some of my own.

yes ... some are young with no experience ..

some are

older with years of experience ...

why not take the route of someone like zmedic ..

and help a fellow member

teach that fellow member ..

that is what a club does....... is it not .????.
Sorry, Koombaya time was over a long time ago.....we tried incesently, and it fell on deaf ears. They can act like ***'s on their dime, not on mine. My entire day is helping people who own these cars, and lots of other cars. If they can't figure out that driving around state troopers, riding up my *** at 70 mph to see if they can keep up, and not posting with even the hint of english, or grammar isn't a good showing then so be it.

hell even show up to a meet or two a month .. ..
I don't need your patronization thank you, nor do I owe you any explanations for how I spend MY time. If the group was made up of people I would want to spend time with, guess what, I'd go more. When the group turns into a bunch of babies, who would rather drive up each others asses on a cruise, and do donuts in the parking lot, then guess what, I'll stay home and take up croche knit before I hang with them again.

havent been to a meet as far as we figured out on wednesday @ the meet ....

guys that go to meets weekly for a year and a half ..

dont know who these guys are .....
Wow, I wonder why that is? 2+ 2 must REALLY equal 4 then...go figure

why not work with others to make tsz33.com work ..??
I am working with others to make TSZ33 work...and those who caused to it to go down are not going to be a part of it...simple as that

Last edited by Z1 Performance; 11-23-2007 at 03:43 PM.
Old 11-23-2007, 03:59 PM
z_mini

Hello fellow TSZ33 guys.
Old 11-23-2007, 04:18 PM
JonsilvZ

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Oh **** now they are all coming here!
Old 11-23-2007, 08:07 PM
jniddy

Wutup everyone, ive tried to stay out of this drama bs, but i think we all need to remember that Adam works hard to keep TSZ33.com up. If people feel the need to act immature, or dissrespect other members over the internet, then they can be a good addition to another car club, not this one.

Joe
Old 11-23-2007, 10:21 PM
Kwame

Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts

since this back and forth isnt doing any good

just let adrian know how much you want for tsz33.com

since you want no part of it ..

im done trying to make it workout ...
The site is not for sale as of right now. If you are so intent on having a club immediately then feel free to start your own from the ground up. Maybe after putting in all of the work to start a club you will see why the adminstrators of TSZ33 had no tolerance for the crap that was going on there.
Old 11-24-2007, 04:54 AM
da mayor

my personal feeling is that going back and forth on here won't do much justice. I know a lot of us that have been speaking about what and where TSZ33 will be for 2008 and we all agree that it will need to go back to basics of why it was started.

we did all put a lot of say into why people don't come to the meets a lot of only show up here and they but we all agree about not driving like morons, showing respect, and enjoying our cars.

it's not about having rules, taking attendance-- it's just having club members who have common sense.

i think definitely having a mature civilized meeting about what and where TSZ33 will be should be in the works. Adam, feel free to call me about this one.
Old 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
SnakeBitten

I think its great that we are getting this dialog going...After this thread there should be no confusion on why Adam did what he did and why alot of us support him....You cant please all the people all the time...It has nothing to do with Adams ego....We all wanna have fun but not at the expense of our team mates or the public. We dont want the Z/G to be lumped in with Civics and the ricer crowds antics. A little class, a little maturity thats not alot of expectations folks..

Some of you are probably like "Ahh STFU you dont even come to the Wed meets biotch" right??? My schedule doesnt allow me to make the Wed meets..Weekends Im there if there was a weekend meet..But I know what this club was originally about....Like Mid would say "TSZ33 fo life"
Old 11-24-2007, 06:23 AM
MiniRide

I Joined TSZ about a year and a half ago.. When I first joined.. There was 15 of us at the meets.. the same 15.. Which showed the dedication from us members that were there, There were other members who were stragglers but just didn't have as much time, or needed to work or had other obligations which was understandable..

I never missed a Wednesday meet for almost a year, up until about summer time when all these new members started coming, And as these new members started coming the old ones who I came to talk to and hang out with stopped showing up for probably the same reasons that I did..

Adam did pay for the site and the domain, so he should have a say in everything, which he did about an off topic forum and that was one of the biggest issues.. I agree with why he didn't want it but thats one of the major things newbies didn't like or agree with.

Certain "new" members, Posting non sense comments that weren't needed, Couldn't follow easy rules about posting in the classifieds, posting in Caps after being asked not to repeatedly by many members is going to make people stop visiting the site or not coming to meets.

Most forums have rules.. You follow them here, why not follow them elsewhere?

Sorry to see it go and hop it comes back better than ever
Old 11-24-2007, 06:38 AM
z350boy
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by JonsilvZ
Well thats too bad it had to close. Its better for me in a way before Ive been visiting 4 sites. Tsz33,my350z,mbworld,c36amg. Now its down to 3 sites

MB snob !!!!!!!!

j/k

Quick Reply: what happened to TSZ33?