Notices
North East New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont

what happened to TSZ33?

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2007, 07:01 AM
IMAFUKINRIDER

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Z1 Performance
Yep - and that's exactly the problem. They don't know how to act, they don't even want to know how to act, and they embarrass the rest of us who don't act like asses.

Myself, and many others tried to show the way the club was intended to go, and those offenders tried to take it in a direction that resembles romper room. I'm sorry, I refuse to be a part of club, or even associated with something, that I am not proud of.

Oh spare me the theatrics - the issues have been ongoing for a year +, we gave everyone enough rope to hang themselves, and guess what...they did. Didn't matter if I spoke to them (which I did), Alex, the other Adam, it was all "yes, yes, we agree, we were wrong" one day, and then back to full on ******* mode the very next time around. Sorry, I didn't start the club to babysit, and I certainly am not going to PAY for a site for people who need babysitting. If I wanted children, I'd have some of my own.

Sorry, Koombaya time was over a long time ago.....we tried incesently, and it fell on deaf ears. They can act like ***'s on their dime, not on mine. My entire day is helping people who own these cars, and lots of other cars. If they can't figure out that driving around state troopers, riding up my *** at 70 mph to see if they can keep up, and not posting with even the hint of english, or grammar isn't a good showing then so be it.

I don't need your patronization thank you, nor do I owe you any explanations for how I spend MY time. If the group was made up of people I would want to spend time with, guess what, I'd go more. When the group turns into a bunch of babies, who would rather drive up each others asses on a cruise, and do donuts in the parking lot, then guess what, I'll stay home and take up croche knit before I hang with them again.

Wow, I wonder why that is? 2+ 2 must REALLY equal 4 then...go figure

I am working with others to make TSZ33 work...and those who caused to it to go down are not going to be a part of it...simple as that
im not trying to start my own .. or rip apart this one ..

i just wanted to know why the sudden b.s.

(( no one )) mentioned anything prior to this ..

at least not to me ...

ive only been around for 6 months or so ..

i guess im part of the unworthy bunch ...

very well ..

as for this club i just dont feel comfortable being a part of something where .

there is no tolerance or room for "everyone" to learn ..

i myself dont know much of anything reguarding our cars ..

i have learned alot . . and made a FEW GOOD FRIENDS ..

but ehhh .. trying to learn about my car and being a part of a car club

isnt worth this b.s. ..

(one less newbie for you all do deal with )
Old 11-24-2007, 07:07 AM
z350boy
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Zmazing03
Adrian, I didn't say everyone...In fact I am pretty sure that you DID show up, while the other 10-15 that said they were coming did not (this was two MR ago, not the most recent). Don't take it the wrong way -- I didn't mean to criticize EVERYONE in the group. I've spoken with you more than once and you are a cool guy, and you do show up. Granted I don't expect people to show up AL the time, but when someone says they are bringing 15-20 cars and I move the venue just because of that, then 3 show up, I get kind of annoyed.

I've met several TSZ33 members who were cool cats, and good guys to hang out with (wow, some of them are in this thread lol). But, every time I turned around someone else in your pack got their car impounded (Greenwich car show -- 2 of you?) or got busted for something or other. That does not reflect well.

I personally have nothing against a few of the people I have talked to with TSZ. But on a whole, the group is not who I want to hang out with. I also don't want people thinking I am turning this into a car club vs car club argument -- it isn't about that and I could care less who has a bigger club anyway (who says bigger is better anyway -- look at the current discussion). I am not even an original member of Team 350G'z, I just helped get a CT "chapter" going -- they are originally from Boston as you probably know.

With that said, no one should take anything I said personal. I was just expressing thoughts on TSZ33 as a whole. You said it yourself Adrian, that a few bad apples ruin the name and I think it is fair to say that has happened at this point.

Wassup!!!! Believe me NO OFFENSE TAKEN!! What's right is right and what's true is true. I understand your frustration. Our problem as a club is that when we make plans and people post up that they will attend then they don't show, but I guess that happens with all groups. You are totally right to be pissed. We will take measures to avoid this in the future.

Getting tickets and having cars impounded is unacceptable!!! We are dicussing our options and WILL have a solution shortly. I guarantee we will deal with this problem.

Birds of a feather flock together..that is to say if WE have a certain standard in time those that don't can't deal with it WILL leave. The point is that we have to establish a standard and stick to it!!!

Noone worry !! TSZ33 will get better and stronger!!!
Old 11-24-2007, 07:19 AM
z350boy
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by DelayedZ
At least now I know what happened, I wanted to join but it seemed like something was wrong so I avoided it, guess this explains it
Wassup!!! My tag in the club is "pops"( with the badass UY enthusiast!! ). Brother don't feel that way!!! Your opinion is EXACTLY what we don't want people saying. We want to attract quality people. We have come to a crossroad and will have to figure out the best way to move forward. IMHO we need to have a central figure (not necessarily Adam) that people can look to for guidance. I feel once that is established we will be able to correct the problems and become a strong & positive force in the auto world & our community. Have faith because I know this club will be one of the best in New York (at least if I have anything to do with it!!) !

It is somewhat embarrasing to have this discussion on a public forum but if it makes our club better then it was worthwhile.

TSZ33 FTW!!!
Old 11-24-2007, 07:46 AM
SnakeBitten

SilverSurfer I dont know if Ive met you but you are taking this way too personal man .........Bro there is no one in this group including the newer guys that wouldnt help each other out in terms of Z knowledge etc......Thats not the issue...
Old 11-24-2007, 07:52 AM
Z1 Performance
Former Sponsor

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Once again, my thanks go out to those that get it You know who you are!
Old 11-24-2007, 08:10 AM
Z1 Performance
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by ISILVERSURFERI
i just wanted to know why the sudden b.s.

(( no one )) mentioned anything prior to this ..

at least not to me ...ive only been around for 6 months or so ..
6 months, and you're giving me crap about things? I've been at it, as have lots of others, for coming on 2 years now. I don't think I need to deal with the inquisition by someone who's only been there for 6 months. You don't know the history of these issues, so you have no basis to comment. Nothing we're discussing here is new - these are issues we've been discussing throughout this year.

as for this club i just dont feel comfortable being a part of something where .

there is no tolerance or room for "everyone" to learn ..
Once again, you've shown you have no idea what the issues are even about -everyone learning was never the issue, and ask anyone who knows me - I share what I know openly, and I happen to know ALOT. Those who aren't familiar with the issues, or the history, again, shouldn't comment - so don't let the door hit you as they say.

isnt worth this b.s. ..
Wow, that's exactly how I feel. It wasn't worth the BS I and the other adults on the site were having to deal with, and rather than continue trying to deal with it, I simply shut the site down, and will reform it without those repeat offenders and whiners - simple as that. Quality over quantity is something we always have wanted, I could care less if we don't have 1000 members like we did - it makes 0 difference to me. I only will be part of a club where I am proud to show up with, where I am proud to associated with.

I didn't start TSZ33 for it to be a charm school. The moment I had to start commenting on how people behave, both at meets, and on the message boards, is the moment my interest went the way of the dodo. Acting like an adult, both on and off the forums, should be second nature to people old enough to drive.

Last edited by Z1 Performance; 11-24-2007 at 08:12 AM.
Old 11-24-2007, 12:10 PM
Z1 Performance
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by z350boy
Adam...I think given the choice the overwhelming consensus will be...WEED THEM OUT....WEED THEM OUT....WEED THEM OUT!!!!
Adrian - I'll talk to you more in depth, but this is EXACTLY what I am going to do
Old 11-24-2007, 12:58 PM
NA350Z

I agree with Adam, over the course of this year, there has been a lot of "change" that wasnt positive, it gave us a bad rep on several occasions, namely the composure/behavior thing. It went from some really nice cars with great parts to anyone with a 350Z and a drivers license come along. I dont dislike enthusiasts, Id be a hypocrite, but I do feel having the TS sticker is a privilege and just having $15-20 to purchase one doesnt mean it should be given out.
Old 11-24-2007, 01:46 PM
Z1 Performance
Former Sponsor

thanks for the support Mike
Old 11-24-2007, 02:08 PM
ZYAAA21

WOW is all I can say. I have been a part of TS since the begining and went to every meet and show that I could. Recently the site has been taken over but people that think they run it and can do and say what they want no pay no attention to the FEW rules that the admins and mods have put in place to keep the club on track. Just recently with all the bickering and bull**** I have distanced myself from the meets and stoped trying to put things back intoplace. I aggree 100% with Adam, Adrian and the other longtime sr members that there needs to be a major over haul and there will be.

To all the guys that have been there since the first meet stick around bc trust me this will get sorted out. If you guys want to do dinner one night you know my number.....

To all the immature guys that just need to take things a step futher I hope this can be a lesson and that if and when TS comes back on line and if you are privlaged to be a part of it you will take things more sceriously.

Adam just let me know what I can do to help!!
Old 11-24-2007, 06:38 PM
lonewolf

this thread makes me laugh...

if you don't like the way adam runs things, then don't be a part of his club. i personally think he's a total ********, and that's why he'd never get my business. If you don't like the way things are run, go ahead and start your own club and run it your way. it's as simple as that. this really isn't THAT serious, guys.
Old 11-24-2007, 07:14 PM
350z00m

woah....i'm gone for a few and this is what i come back to? damn...but i totally under stand where adam is oming from and support him 100%.. i havent been to a meet in months cause of personal reasons. i reember when this club was just like 6 of us and meeting the new tsz33 club at the first meet at eisenhower park for the bbq and met adam and kwanme for the first time.....most knowlageable guys i know btw. i was nice to meet new people as we got bigger but there were ahandful of people i would rath not hang out with.... and someof them are still around...which is one of the reasons ididnt come out anymore. but i still talk to alex, little adam, adrian, mid, kenny and a few others. i cameto these meet cause i LIKED hangin out with them. i was waiting for something like to happen just was hopeing it would have happend sooner.
Old 11-25-2007, 06:42 PM
JonsilvZ

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by z350boy
MB snob !!!!!!!!

j/k
Hey its not my fault tsz33 closed. It wouldve been 50/50!
Old 11-25-2007, 06:44 PM
zmedic16

the guys that met up last wenesday know exactly what happened. everybody got their own opinions. but as fast as the bs started the faster it couldof had ended. just someone chose to keep the thread open and keep the discussion going. i personaly called out adam on some bs that really annoyed me. i been in the club for over a year, spoke and introduced myself a handfull of times, picked up merchandise from his store, and been a customer of z1 before i even knew about tsz33. thats where i bought my aerosync bumper, my spacer, my intake cleaning kit, and i even had the z1 plates cover repping his store on my car. we was all called to an early meet wich i made it there at around 9. introduced my girl friend... as their table was leaving, everyone one there said their byes exept adam. that pissed me off not only because i was a customer, had his plate covers reppin his store and didnt even get the "see u later look"... looked right over our table like we owed him something. From that discussion it was taken to a whole different ball game when things that were not even related to the issue at hand came up. my mistake for not taking it to the pm's but i wasnt the only one from the club offended. mutual respect is what i was asking for.
as pops and everyone knows i did not say anything to offend anyone. but to each their own... as fast as the first 3 replies went the thread was resolved. adam apologized, sortof and was already done for even tho he mentioned he did not know me from a whole in a wall.(that made me a former customer and immidietly took the plate frames off my car)... other people just wanted to add their 2cents in and everything went down hill from there. like i said i thought it was going to go a different route where everyone as a club would put in their 2cents in a mature way. silversurfer is a cool guy, new to the club but he definetly shows and does the right thing when it comes to driving. i hate to agree with adam with certain things wich are true... some of the people in the club are very risky, dippin in and out of traffic and some are fearless, some of them spinning out on the highways, wich is good if we where in a track(im not excluding myself). From day 1 in the club that has been our problem. Alex, kenny, pops, alan, silversurfer,nes ,gabe, i can go on and and on with names know im not from long island, therefore i can easily get lost. Pops stated it very clear on what the driving manners should be like and that same night we passed 3 troopers with 3 people pulled over. and matter of fact one time i did loose the group because i wasnt going to dip in and out of trafic. Apparently Adam had more things in his chest to say about everything else and saw a perfect opportunity to do what has been done. Club or no Club i still made good freinds from it. and nes is still tha man lol.

Last edited by zmedic16; 11-25-2007 at 07:07 PM.
Old 11-25-2007, 06:49 PM
JonsilvZ

The bottom line is if you don't like the way the club is going,dont get involved.
Old 11-25-2007, 06:54 PM
JonsilvZ

Originally Posted by zmedic16
the guys that met up last wenesday know exactly what happened. everybody got their own opinions. but as fast as the bs started the faster it couldof had ended. just someone chose to keep the thread open and keep the discussion going. i personaly called out adam on some bs that really annoyed me. i been in the club for over a year, spoke and introduced myself a handfull of times, picked up merchandise from his store, and been a customer of z1 before i even knew about tsz33. thats where i bought my aerosync bumper, my spacer, my intake cleaning kit, and i even had the z1 plates cover repping his store on my car. we was all called to an early meet wich i made it there at around 9. introduced my girl friend... as their table was leaving, everyone one there said their byes exept adam. that pissed me off not only because i was a customer, had his plate covers reppin his store and didnt even get the "see u later look"... looked right over our table like we owed him something. From that discussion it was taken to a whole different ball game when things that were not even related to the issue at hand came up. my mistake for not taking it to the pm's but i wasnt the only one from the club offended. mutual respect is what i was asking for.
as pops and everyone knows i did not say anything to offend anyone. but to each their own... as fast as the first 3 replies went the thread was resolved. adam apologized, sortof and was already done for... other people just wanted to add their 2cents in and everything went down hill from there. like i said i thought it was going to go a different route where everyone as a club would put in their 2cents in a mature way. silversurfer is a cool guy, new to the club but he definetly shows and does the right thing when it comes to driving. i hate to agree with adam with certain things wich are true... some of the people in the club are very risky, dippin in and out of traffic and some are fearless wich is good if we where in a track. From day 1 in the club that has been my problem. Alex, kenny, pops, alan, silversurfer know im not from long island, therefore i can easily get lost. and matter of fact one time i did loose the group because i wasnt going to dip in and out of trafic. Apparently Adam had more things in his chest to say about everything else and saw a perfect opportunity to do what has been done. Club or no Club i still made good freinds from it.
The part on cutting in and out of traffic is plain stupid. Thats one of the reasons why I dont get involved with the meets.
Old 11-26-2007, 06:40 AM
NA350Z

Ok, so we have our opinions, and I feel as an original member, that other senior guys should chime in right about now and decide on us having our own little dinner/meet and decide what we think is best. Adam, lemme know what you think.

Denny
Old 11-26-2007, 07:28 AM
Z1 Performance
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by zmedic16
as pops and everyone knows i did not say anything to offend anyone. but to each their own... as fast as the first 3 replies went the thread was resolved. adam apologized, sortof and was already done for even tho he mentioned he did not know me from a whole in a wall.(that made me a former customer and immidietly took the plate frames off my car)... other people just wanted to add their 2cents in and everything went down hill from there. like i said i thought it was going to go a different route where everyone as a club would put in their 2cents in a mature way. silversurfer is a cool guy, new to the club but he definetly shows and does the right thing when it comes to driving. i hate to agree with adam with certain things wich are true... some of the people in the club are very risky, dippin in and out of traffic and some are fearless, some of them spinning out on the highways, wich is good if we where in a track(im not excluding myself). From day 1 in the club that has been our problem. Alex, kenny, pops, alan, silversurfer,nes ,gabe, i can go on and and on with names know im not from long island, therefore i can easily get lost. Pops stated it very clear on what the driving manners should be like and that same night we passed 3 troopers with 3 people pulled over. and matter of fact one time i did loose the group because i wasnt going to dip in and out of trafic. Apparently Adam had more things in his chest to say about everything else and saw a perfect opportunity to do what has been done. Club or no Club i still made good freinds from it. and nes is still tha man lol.
and yet you couldn't even post under your own screen name you had to use Randy's?
Old 11-26-2007, 07:29 AM
Z1 Performance
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by NA350Z
Ok, so we have our opinions, and I feel as an original member, that other senior guys should chime in right about now and decide on us having our own little dinner/meet and decide what we think is best. Adam, lemme know what you think.

Denny

Denny, I agree 100%, and we'll have a meeting on this in the next few days, just have to get everyone's schedule together - online might be best, but all depends on what everyone else has going on this week
Old 11-26-2007, 07:56 AM
DelayedZ

Keep me informed I definetly want to be involved I know I'm new to the community and I'm young (only 21) but I don't wanna be pushed off and deemed irresponsible, once everything is up and running again I'll help, hell I'll help now if redesign is required it'd be nice to have a car group thats nearby, lol

Quick Reply: what happened to TSZ33?