Notices
North East New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont

what happened to TSZ33?

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2007, 08:14 AM
zmedic16

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Z1 Performance
and yet you couldn't even post under your own screen name you had to use Randy's?
this isnt randy's sn... had it before i knew he existed.... methodist graduating class #16 therefore the zmedic16.... not randys sn. this was also my tsz33 sn until i found out about randy, then changed it due to respect. Im not afraid to say what i gotta say nor i need to make up screen names like some people here to say what i gotta say( you know who u are).

Last edited by zmedic16; 11-26-2007 at 08:28 AM.
Old 11-26-2007, 09:50 AM
HARRYPOTTER

Awesome
Old 11-26-2007, 10:37 AM
cliffordrican

why is nes the man ??

Last edited by cliffordrican; 11-26-2007 at 10:41 AM.
Old 11-26-2007, 10:38 AM
cliffordrican

Originally Posted by zmedic16
the guys that met up last wenesday know exactly what happened. everybody got their own opinions. but as fast as the bs started the faster it couldof had ended. just someone chose to keep the thread open and keep the discussion going. i personaly called out adam on some bs that really annoyed me. i been in the club for over a year, spoke and introduced myself a handfull of times, picked up merchandise from his store, and been a customer of z1 before i even knew about tsz33. thats where i bought my aerosync bumper, my spacer, my intake cleaning kit, and i even had the z1 plates cover repping his store on my car. we was all called to an early meet wich i made it there at around 9. introduced my girl friend... as their table was leaving, everyone one there said their byes exept adam. that pissed me off not only because i was a customer, had his plate covers reppin his store and didnt even get the "see u later look"... looked right over our table like we owed him something. From that discussion it was taken to a whole different ball game when things that were not even related to the issue at hand came up. my mistake for not taking it to the pm's but i wasnt the only one from the club offended. mutual respect is what i was asking for.
as pops and everyone knows i did not say anything to offend anyone. but to each their own... as fast as the first 3 replies went the thread was resolved. adam apologized, sortof and was already done for even tho he mentioned he did not know me from a whole in a wall.(that made me a former customer and immidietly took the plate frames off my car)... other people just wanted to add their 2cents in and everything went down hill from there. like i said i thought it was going to go a different route where everyone as a club would put in their 2cents in a mature way. silversurfer is a cool guy, new to the club but he definetly shows and does the right thing when it comes to driving. i hate to agree with adam with certain things wich are true... some of the people in the club are very risky, dippin in and out of traffic and some are fearless, some of them spinning out on the highways, wich is good if we where in a track(im not excluding myself). From day 1 in the club that has been our problem. Alex, kenny, pops, alan, silversurfer,nes ,gabe, i can go on and and on with names know im not from long island, therefore i can easily get lost. Pops stated it very clear on what the driving manners should be like and that same night we passed 3 troopers with 3 people pulled over. and matter of fact one time i did loose the group because i wasnt going to dip in and out of trafic. Apparently Adam had more things in his chest to say about everything else and saw a perfect opportunity to do what has been done. Club or no Club i still made good freinds from it. and nes is still tha man lol.
im the man too lol
Old 11-26-2007, 10:53 AM
HARRYPOTTER

we can all be the man...because I think i'm the man too.... ....
Old 11-26-2007, 11:20 AM
tonester1011
CF God

Originally Posted by HARRYPOTTER
we can all be the man...because I think i'm the man too.... ....
we all know you are NOT the man Mr. Potter!!!!
Old 11-26-2007, 11:21 AM
dragon11689

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Hey what's up guys? Sorry to hear about all the drama potentially shutting down tsz33. I'm one of the members that's been in this club since it started. I've had a lot of fun and met a lot of cool people here and there. I've also dealt with Adam on occassional basis whether it be talking to him at meets or over some Z parts, and I've been a customer of his for some time now. He's a really cool dude and I gotta say that it would have to be something crazy to get Adam fired up like this. Whatever it takes, even if it includes weeding people out because of breaking rules, I hope that this can be cleared up so that we can continue to have a reputable Z club that will be looked up to for time to come.

XLR8

Last edited by dragon11689; 11-26-2007 at 11:24 AM.
Old 11-26-2007, 11:22 AM
HARRYPOTTER

Iknow where you live Tony...i'll come to your house buddy!!!!!
Old 11-26-2007, 11:30 AM
NA350Z

Denny, I agree 100%, and we'll have a meeting on this in the next few days, just have to get everyone's schedule together - online might be best, but all depends on what everyone else has going on this week
Ok Adam, well this club is important to me, so I guess you guys just name your time, preferably during the week on an evening and Ill show regardless of where.
Old 11-26-2007, 11:51 AM
NoahzBurnt

Adam,

being this is your, for the lack of a better word "child" I have an idea for you. Obviously I enjoyed the days of the original meet at STRIKE, as well as the cruises from the Mall to All American. And would actually LOVE to be part of a group that havd a great time discussing cars and cruising together all while being civil and acting maturly. My idea is this: you find 5 people that exemplify the exact behavior and attitude that you wish to represent TSZ. Base this decision on their comitment to both the site and the club. Have these people do good things such as organize meeting at charity evens and having a club BBQ. But most importantly make these 5 people something like board members whom have the clubs best interests in mind. Leave it up to them to "OK" people to join. This way it is a fair vote and club member will be proud to have earned membership. DO NOT take the entire club on your shoulders as it is too much work and you will only become an enemy.

Dunno but it works for other clubs...why not tsz?
Old 11-26-2007, 12:01 PM
rx7/350z

that sounds like a good idea
Old 11-26-2007, 01:27 PM
cliffordrican

Originally Posted by NoahzBurnt
Adam,

being this is your, for the lack of a better word "child" I have an idea for you. Obviously I enjoyed the days of the original meet at STRIKE, as well as the cruises from the Mall to All American. And would actually LOVE to be part of a group that havd a great time discussing cars and cruising together all while being civil and acting maturly. My idea is this: you find 5 people that exemplify the exact behavior and attitude that you wish to represent TSZ. Base this decision on their comitment to both the site and the club. Have these people do good things such as organize meeting at charity evens and having a club BBQ. But most importantly make these 5 people something like board members whom have the clubs best interests in mind. Leave it up to them to "OK" people to join. This way it is a fair vote and club member will be proud to have earned membership. DO NOT take the entire club on your shoulders as it is too much work and you will only become an enemy.

Dunno but it works for other clubs...why not tsz?
thats a great idea and yea i guess you can be the man too potter lol
Old 11-26-2007, 01:47 PM
zmedic16

POtter is tha man because he got a wide body z wich he gave me a ryde in the giant stadium meet back in 06. plus hes FI'D.
Old 11-26-2007, 03:24 PM
Z1 Performance
Former Sponsor

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Noah - yep that is precisely what is being done
Old 11-26-2007, 03:29 PM
Z1 Performance
Former Sponsor

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Adrian and Denny, clear your pm box
Old 11-26-2007, 03:53 PM
jniddy

Good idea fellas
Old 11-26-2007, 04:05 PM
NA350Z

Adrian and Denny, clear your pm box
PMs cleared.
Old 11-26-2007, 07:17 PM
z350boy
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by zmedic16
POtter is tha man because he got a wide body z wich he gave me a ryde in the giant stadium meet back in 06. plus hes FI'D.
l'm fi too so I guess I am the man also.
Old 11-26-2007, 07:42 PM
rxkevin

Can I clean out my PM box too? haha

Boosting since forever =)

Quick Reply: what happened to TSZ33?