Notices
North East New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont

Girl driving Daytona Blue Z...hilarious.

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2008 | 10:39 AM
350 Rookie
Banned

ya dude. i know you then. I used to own a celica but i wont tell you who i am cuz then trouble might flare up. lol. nice to see we're on the same forum agian.
Old 07-16-2008 | 11:01 AM
drinkingmymilk

Originally Posted by 350 Rookie
ya dude. i know you then. I used to own a celica but i wont tell you who i am cuz then trouble might flare up. lol. nice to see we're on the same forum agian.
I know who he was is it now natural for 7th gen owners to go to 350zs?
Old 07-16-2008 | 11:25 AM
350 Rookie
Banned

Originally Posted by drinkingmymilk
i know lowasscelica from nc.org is here too. black z

there must be a couple more nc.org'ers that came over.
Old 07-16-2008 | 11:35 AM
rotchcrocket04

You didn't happen to own a Yellow GT, did you?? When you say "trouble" there are a few people that come to mind. Seeing as you probably didn't rip anyone off, much less just **** them off... I'm willing to take bets as to who you are.
Old 07-16-2008 | 11:38 AM
rotchcrocket04

Originally Posted by drinkingmymilk
Lol I think so. It seems to be a common upgrade from a Celica to a Z/G. Considering they are one of the nicest upgrades and decent power to go along with that (especially in comparison to the Celica's power!!).

I believe there was one other guy that was in the NE (Z owner) that posted in my thread on NC.org when I posted pics of the Z when I got it.

Edit: As if we're not far enough OT, my old Celica:

Last edited by rotchcrocket04; 07-16-2008 at 11:41 AM.
Old 07-16-2008 | 11:47 AM
350 Rookie
Banned

Before:

Now:

Last edited by 350 Rookie; 07-16-2008 at 11:50 AM.
Old 07-16-2008 | 03:13 PM
Zmazing03

thats a different story. When you car is 2 inches off the ground, has over 400whp, has 5% tints on it, and wheels worth over 500 a peice, i dont think anybody should be driving it but the primary driver. i remember my first car was a celica. I had a nice fiberglass bodykit, sick rims with polished lips. One day i let my dad drive it cuz he wanted to real bad, he came back with a big crack in my front bumper and a nice curb on the front right rim. He's my dad so i didnt really say nothing but its irritating. I put maaaaad sweat and blood into my cars and when people drive my cars, i feel like a mom who just lost his child in new york city.

but enough of this topic. Everyone is different and i choose to keep my keys in my own hands.

how the hell did this turn from a girl in a blue z to me. LOL
Because you made it about you.

BTW, wheels and suspension aren't "stock". I guess since you are so amazing and spent so much money on your car, the rest of ours are just crap.

People with an all-holier than thou attitude **** me off. I don't ever start sh*t around here, but your posts are getting more and more obnoxious. Must you talk down to everyone? I don't burn bridges, but seeing as you are too good for meets, I don't have to worry about that.

BTW you spent $30k on your Z, and have 400whp?

Last edited by Zmazing03; 07-16-2008 at 03:16 PM.
Old 07-16-2008 | 03:38 PM
davids
F U StuLax18
Premier Member

Old 07-16-2008 | 04:09 PM
350 Rookie
Banned

Originally Posted by Zmazing03

BTW, wheels and suspension aren't "stock". I guess since you are so amazing and spent so much money on your car, the rest of ours are just crap.

People with an all-holier than thou attitude **** me off. I don't ever start sh*t around here, but your posts are getting more and more obnoxious. Must you talk down to everyone? I don't burn bridges, but seeing as you are too good for meets, I don't have to worry about that.

Yes to the first part

yes and who cares to the seocnd part

and yes on the last part.

anymore quesiton sweet cheeks.
Old 07-16-2008 | 04:12 PM
Zmazing03

Isn't this the part where we meet up somewhere and fight? LOL. You aren't even 10 mins away...how come I've never seen your Z?

OHHHH wait one more question..
You spent $30k, and you have *only* 400whp? WTF m8?
Old 07-16-2008 | 04:51 PM
350 Rookie
Banned

Isn't this the part where we meet up somewhere and fight? LOL. You aren't even 10 mins away...how come I've never seen your Z?

OHHHH wait one more question..
You spent $30k, and you have *only* 400whp? WTF m8?
actually the 400whp was just talk. Im still waitin on my turbo arrival from TN. after meth injection and tune, idk where ill be. but probably around 400 anyways lol.

You dont see my z cuz the only place i drive it is the pike.

and about 30k, i exagerated on that. i only said that to make a point. its more like 20k but thats not exageration. thats stil quite alot of money
Old 07-16-2008 | 07:06 PM
Zmazing03

actually the 400whp was just talk. Im still waitin on my turbo arrival from TN. after meth injection and tune, idk where ill be. but probably around 400 anyways lol.

and about 30k, i exagerated on that. i only said that to make a point. its more like 20k but thats not exageration. thats stil quite alot of money
$20k I can handle. A TT with tune etc is going to run $10k+ so that isn't rediculous. But $30k? That is a built motor AND TT and should be netting way over 500whp. You go single or double btw?

I am not at the Pike too often myself, but when I am up there I should be looking for a Black Z with what wheels and exterior?
Old 07-16-2008 | 08:37 PM
SniperHunter

Wtf, people?
Old 07-17-2008 | 03:54 AM
Lawn Dart

My girlfriend drove my car one time. When I was drunk. I figured a (possible) destroyed clutch and transmission is better than me putting it into a tree.
Old 07-17-2008 | 06:58 AM
kerrymdunn

My wife learned how to drive stick in my car...just so I could get a new clutch
Old 07-17-2008 | 07:22 AM
rotchcrocket04

Well, the reality of the fact is that this is exactly what got him banned from NC.org. I'm not going to drum up the past because there were a lot of other factors invloved in those incidents back then. All of which were almost 100% pointless and retarded in their own.

Regardless, good to see you're still around and into modding cars, the Z looks great... however, I see your attitude towards others hasn't changed much since then. Maybe just toned down a bit.

Nonetheless, I'm sure I'll see you around...
Old 07-17-2008 | 09:10 AM
350 Rookie
Banned

Originally Posted by rotchcrocket04
Well, the reality of the fact is that this is exactly what got him banned from NC.org. I'm not going to drum up the past because there were a lot of other factors invloved in those incidents back then. All of which were almost 100% pointless and retarded in their own.

Regardless, good to see you're still around and into modding cars, the Z looks great... however, I see your attitude towards others hasn't changed much since then. Maybe just toned down a bit.

Nonetheless, I'm sure I'll see you around...
Well online, i dont care much about what i say cuz its online and who gives a crap. In real life, im not like this. Some people know me on this forum, like ttuberz, edd205 or w/e the *** it is. and i met godzilla one time too aka doug. lol

do you still post on nc.org. Ive been on there for a year now and been posting, they dont know its me. oh well. LOL

but ya dude, we're back on the same forum once again. small world.
Old 07-17-2008 | 09:36 AM
rotchcrocket04

do you still post on nc.org. Ive been on there for a year now and been posting, they dont know its me. oh well. LOL

but ya dude, we're back on the same forum once again. small world.
Yeah I still post on there a lot. I've been done with college for a few months now and am working M-F for a credit union in IT. The job is easy as hell and it pays real well for an entry job. When I'm not fixing/helping around here I sit online most of the day. I like NC and really haven't gotten away from it even now that the Celica is gone. I know so many people along with their life stories it's more like talking to my friends all day... and occasionally I give advice
Old 07-17-2008 | 12:01 PM
drinkingmymilk

bull ****, I always got behind you on weekend mornings.

But anyways, to the OP sorry for taking this thread WAY OFF TOPIC. We male celica owners tended to stick together because it was such a girl car.

And my girlfriend has my Z right now.
Old 07-17-2008 | 12:13 PM
ttuberz
Banned

How did I miss this thread ahhahha.....Zmazing, you gotta chill out, and youre not fighting anyone esp my homie ed lol. Ed's one of the most chill ppl to hang with so don't judge him over a freakin forum! Ed you don't let anyone drive your z so what happend the other night when you let me drive it? lol see you at the pike homie

Last edited by ttuberz; 07-17-2008 at 12:21 PM.

Quick Reply: Girl driving Daytona Blue Z...hilarious.