Notices
North East New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont

CVR Motorsports

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2009 | 01:06 PM
Lakeside

Thumbs down CVR Motorsports

I do not recomment ordering from CVR!!!! Here's my experience with them!..

I called to place an order for an HKS Hi power true dual exhuast! They had Quoted me a Price. I had spoke to them a couple of time and when I was ready to order i made the mistake of choosing them.

I was told they could do the price Quoted. That my order would be shipped out and I would have it. I scheduled with my Shop to have all my work done at once in confidence that I would have my exhuast here. I had given myself a 1 1/2 week window.

They claimed they called me and left me a Voice mail saying that they could not do that price! I never recieved any such voice mail or phone call. Not even an Email or a PM on the forum. I called to ask where my order was today. They hung up on me.

They have cause me a major inconvience!!!! Totally wasted my time.

Caution to all forum members if purchasing goods through them.. They have no honor and failed to uphold their word.......! Poor communication and false advertising on their part!
Old 05-02-2009 | 09:23 AM
tylerxfire

damn, thats sucks bro...so u find another yet?
Old 05-02-2009 | 12:18 PM
trodis
350Z-holic
Premier Member

what did they quote you for a price?
Old 05-02-2009 | 12:20 PM
Jay'Z
Banned

+1
Old 05-02-2009 | 04:26 PM
Lakeside

CVR had quoted me $1259 shipped. I asked if they would honor that price seeing how they quoted it to me a month previous. We had exchanged a couple PM's. They said they could. The fact that they lied about trying to contact me URKs the crap out of me. NO voicemail, email or PM's ever received.

I ended up ordering through THMotorsports! free 3-day shipping. They Quoted me $1395.00 Awesome customer support Hopefully they come through and the HKS exhuast arrives before the 7th. I'd hate to cancel my install.

CVR had me by the nuts and jacked up their price to $1450 shipped. WTF?!

I see they edited and removed my feedback and their comments. This site is so commercial its not funny. I am a member on PWCtoday.com and at least they have a feedback section! Where members can post up their experiences with vendors and private party sellers/buyers.

I just wanted to share my bad experience and try to give fellow members a heads up! There are some shaddy vendors.

Kris

Last edited by Lakeside; 05-02-2009 at 04:35 PM.
Old 05-03-2009 | 06:10 AM
Firinn

Originally Posted by Lakeside
I ended up ordering through THMotorsports!
THMotorsports was wonderful when I dealt with them.

Sorry to hear about CVR's lack of respect and itegrity.
Old 05-03-2009 | 08:41 AM
UMW350Z

I'm glad you got a deal with TH.

TH was not good to me this time last year when I got their Hawk pads/ ST rotors deal....they jerked me around a lot (about 4 weeks) to the point I will not deal with them again. They could never give me a stright answer. Come to think of it, I should have left negative feedback on them...eh too late now
Old 05-03-2009 | 07:00 PM
Zmazing03

I have purchased from CVR twice. Not a large purchased either time (< $500) but I had zero problems.
Old 05-04-2009 | 05:34 PM
sleeper400

i ordered from CVR many times and i get INSANE deals, fast shipping, and great customer service... and no i am not friends with them. simply a satisfied shopper who will buy from them again