Notices
North East New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont

2009 Long Island STREET WHEELZ AFTERMARKET Car Show Prize Winners

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2009, 06:22 AM
Anthony C

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

again, there deff was NOT 800 cars... i estimated 300 from eye level. until hopping ontop of the rig and overlooking the lot. i dont even think there were even 300.

there should be a new rule for car shows. myself and a few other ppl were talking about this... there should be a photo you must submit to register and then get approved to show. the amount of wasted spots due to ugly over the top cars was awful. it was like a HIN event from 2001 in the fast and furious days. maybe that "rule" will start to weed out the distasteful cars and encourage ppl to build nicer rides lol. like that ugly caddy that kept blairing his train horns while ppl were tryin to talk on the Mic. he should have been removed from the event. also ppl with their stereos. you have 20+ hoopties blasting different music at capacity. like, we see you have 9 15'' subs, do you really need to make us listen to them unwillingly??? then ppl's alarms going off from the bass.

ok, thats enough ranting for now
Old 10-07-2009, 09:30 AM
Streetwheelz

well I am done ... I HOPE BIG AL KEEPS DOING THESE SHOWS......
Old 10-07-2009, 03:02 PM
Anthony C

Originally Posted by Streetwheelz
well I am done ... I HOPE BIG AL KEEPS DOING THESE SHOWS......
lol well tell us where the rest of the 650 cars were hiding then...

this was my view. and there was nothing behind me but sand.

Old 10-07-2009, 03:32 PM
Lakeside

Originally Posted by Anthony C
lol well tell us where the rest of the 650 cars were hiding then...

this was my view. and there was nothing behind me but sand.

What happened to the car's below and behind you?! Wasn't all sand Bro. Also the ones to your left rear? Not to say there are 300 cars back there! I would guess there is around 25-40 cars missing in that pic.

All and all..... It wasn't a bad show considering it was a rain date! We traveled down from Saratoga Co.! Didn't even plan on going till late Saturday afternoon. Glad I made the trip!

Edit: Also the whole left row is missing in that pic.

Last edited by Lakeside; 10-07-2009 at 03:34 PM.
Old 10-07-2009, 03:40 PM
Anthony C

Originally Posted by Lakeside
What happened to the car's below and behind you?! Wasn't all sand Bro. Also the ones to your left rear? Not to say there are 300 cars back there! I would guess there is around 25-40 cars missing in that pic.

All and all..... It wasn't a bad show considering it was a rain date! We traveled down from Saratoga Co.! Didn't even plan on going till late Saturday afternoon. Glad I made the trip!

Edit: Also the whole left row is missing in that pic.
well the back corner was ours. we had i think 27 cars in our set up. but behind me was sand. what left row? the last of the left row was Derricks D2forged booth with the blue gallardo. which you can see in the pic

if your talking about where the toy cars were being sold, there was nothing really there other then a really gaudy scion in multi color, and a flat blue soltice...

Last edited by Anthony C; 10-07-2009 at 03:41 PM.
Old 10-07-2009, 04:40 PM
350Zzzz
Professional

Great pictures!
Anymore?

Thanks
G
Old 10-07-2009, 05:36 PM
tylerxfire

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

congrats for vtr for representing some nice cars...i would have came down if i could have gotten some work off and if it wasnt so far...maybe next summer ill make it down again
Old 10-07-2009, 06:57 PM
Streetwheelz

your missing Audio extacy's 7 cars and all of performance motorsports 25 cars Wbli and all of reme designs cars(he had 16 and a bus) cars, main street stereo,urban racer ,all of dg motors evo's , Vinny tens wasnt even there yet , sound waves ,and oh all of jojo energy drinks cars ?? the guy with the toy cars took three spots there was not a scion but a cobalt ,solara, ford big rig , and about another 8 cars and wheres d2forged wheelz other cars like the white porche? dude are you on drugs? lmao.. you took a pic of about a little over half of the show .. any way big al did a great job with this show and you are a genius i might add where the hell is the left portion and the right portion?? you need to go back to school and stop manipulating.... Big up to performance motorsports!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Streetwheelz; 10-08-2009 at 04:12 AM.
Old 10-07-2009, 07:04 PM
fairl80z

anthony C nice pix. You got some more???
Old 10-07-2009, 07:04 PM
Streetwheelz

this is an early pic because scion tent (urban racer, wbli radio station) is not even there yet.. you took this pic around 10 am-10:30 your a good manipulater... well let me put you on ignore cause your a negative little kid that propably is'nt old enough to drive yet.. nice aerial shot though ...
if you look all the way to the right vtr isnt even in the pic cause this is an early pic ..lmao...... how did you even get permission to go on top of the performance motorsports trailer? Streetwheelz was a great show and iam proud to be part of it and again big al is a great kind hearted person that i will always give my time to him this is everybody's show not his .. he alway's tell's me he does this show for the love not the money.... he let more than half the people in for free ...

Last edited by Streetwheelz; 10-08-2009 at 03:55 AM.
Old 10-07-2009, 07:14 PM
Streetwheelz

we will have pics up by tommorow ... i will be posting them from 12 noon and after when the show actually started.. with the whole view.. Anthony Iam not going to argue with you do have good points which Al and I will be correcting . Iam sorry for any unkindness i have caused and these were strictly my opinion on the show if you guys have concerns that you want to address talk to al call him 516-250-4287 ..

Thank You Jo

Last edited by Streetwheelz; 10-08-2009 at 04:16 AM.
Old 10-08-2009, 04:54 AM
Anthony C

streetwheelz is just butt hurt because his show didnt turn out the way he planned but tried to chalk it up bigger then it was... yes our cars were down to the left that arent shown... then there were about 15-20 cars on the rightside of the trailer TOPS... trust me guy, i have more pics/video... your bullsh!t theory of 800 cars is very flawed so stop acting like your the man and resorting to insults to me... all i did was called you out on your claim of 800 cars. I didnt even get into the technical stuff like the judging or anything like other ppl did. just said your claim was bogus. then you get personal with me?! and make it sound like im immature? guy you have alot to learn aparently. you are the one who is manipulating. i posted a pic, wheres your proof? even if you add 100...200... 300 more cars that arent shown (which werent there) your still not hitting your 800 claim, so stop being defensive. and yes Al is the man... you... are not.

Next time, weed out the gangsta mobiles and ricetastic cars THEN you will have a better show... dont ever try and call me out and insult me bc i spoke the truth. and just an FYI... VTR wasnt on any right... they were on the far left.. seems like you dont even know your own show. thumbs down to you sir.

Last edited by Anthony C; 10-08-2009 at 06:50 AM.
Old 10-08-2009, 04:58 AM
Anthony C

anyways, enough of the drama. i said all i needed to say to put things BACK into perspective... so here's another pic since im heading out the door to go to work. ill post the rest tonight

Old 10-08-2009, 11:24 AM
Streetwheelz

wow. little boy ... i said and maybe your not very smart up there we had over 800 with the overflow at overlook beach parking lot which is next door CAN YOU UNDERSTAND THAT? Where did performance find you? we had a little under 500 cars .. wow how old are you? your completely on ignore buddy....
Old 10-08-2009, 11:26 AM
Streetwheelz

By the way this was a rain date and for a rain date this was huge ... take your negative and take it out on your gran turismo this is the real world buddy ..
Old 10-08-2009, 11:49 AM
Anthony C

lol wow. whats with all the personal insults. all i said was theres wasnt 800 "show" cars which is what i thought you were getting at and then you come off on multiple posts against me in personal ways? #1 i wasnt dissing the show as a whole (other then there were alot of crappy cars... but not streetwheelz fault. the cars owner..)

stop acting like a child ok? 2 minutes later you felt the need to add more to your story thats how bad this is bothering you? jeeze, sorry i got under your skin by doin nothing.

and why are we still going on about this? its such a stupid issue. let it go. if im a little boy, then just be a man and get over it...

Last edited by Anthony C; 10-08-2009 at 11:50 AM.
Old 10-08-2009, 12:11 PM
350Zzzz
Professional

Anthony C has accepted the little boy title and Big Al is focusing on 2010 show.

I think that it is time to let this one go and move on...........

In fact I wish I could be a little boy, but I can't turn back the hands of time.....

We had fun at the show, hanging out with good friends, there were however, much improvements needed but that will be realized in 2010.

I enjoy car shows, especially those that work to improve and consider their audience/participants number 1

Now...where are those pictures we were promised.......pictures speak a 1,000 words

Thank you in advance for your cooperation

Cheers
G
Old 10-08-2009, 12:17 PM
Anthony C

Originally Posted by 350Zzzz
Anthony C has accepted the little boy title and Big Al is focusing on 2010 show.

I think that it is time to let this one go and move on...........

In fact I wish I could be a little boy, but I can't turn back the hands of time.....

We had fun at the show, hanging out with good friends, there were however, much improvements needed but that will be realized in 2010.

I enjoy car shows, especially those that work to improve and consider their audience/participants number 1

Now...where are those pictures we were promised.......pictures speak a 1,000 words

Thank you in advance for your cooperation

Cheers
G

lol im fine with that title. doesn't offend me bc at 24 i like think of myself still young

but yes i will have the pics up in a new thread soon. still have some more to go through
Old 10-08-2009, 12:31 PM
Lakeside

I posted a thread with some cell pics. We forgot the Nikon D90 at home and my Sony was DOA So was only left my LG cell.. lol They came out better then I thought they would.
Old 10-08-2009, 12:41 PM
themadhatterxxx

I wasn't there but.. not sure why all the bickering...? Wasn't this supposed to be a fundraiser type thing for someone that needs treatment in a hyperbaric chamber or something? If thats the case a lot of you ungrateful people need to grow the **** up and put life into perspective and quit whining like little kids.

Im sure it was better than your roadside BBQ ideas on sunrise highway anyway.

Last edited by themadhatterxxx; 10-08-2009 at 12:57 PM.

Quick Reply: 2009 Long Island STREET WHEELZ AFTERMARKET Car Show Prize Winners