Notices
North East New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont

2009 Long Island STREET WHEELZ AFTERMARKET Car Show Prize Winners

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2009, 10:26 PM
350Zzzz
Professional

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2009 Long Island STREET WHEELZ AFTERMARKET Car Show Prize Winners

2009 STREET WHEELZ AFTERMARKET Car Show VTR Prize Winners

• Adrian aka pops 350Z
    3rd Prize in the “Nissan” category

• Mohammad’s Infiniti won
    2nd Prize in the “Infiniti” category

• Kevin’s Infiniti, VTR build,
    3rd Prize “Best Infiniti” category

• Leo’s Infiniti was crowned
    1st Prize in the “Infiniti” category
    1st Prize in the “Infiniti, Best in Show” category

Vinny Ten Racing (VTR) group won best quality & best performance
cars at the “2009 Street Wheelz” car show for the aftermarket industry.

Thank you for the awesome turnout at Ceder Beach, (September 27, 2009), rain date: Sunday - October 4, 2009

G
Attached Thumbnails 2009 Long Island STREET WHEELZ AFTERMARKET Car Show Prize Winners-group_002a.jpg   2009 Long Island STREET WHEELZ AFTERMARKET Car Show Prize Winners-streetwheelz_003.jpg   2009 Long Island STREET WHEELZ AFTERMARKET Car Show Prize Winners-untitled-22_001.jpg  

Last edited by 350Zzzz; 10-05-2009 at 07:17 AM.
Old 10-05-2009, 05:56 AM
da mayor

Originally Posted by 350Zzzz
2009 STREET WHEELZ AFTERMARKET Car Show VTR Prize Winners

• Adrian aka pops 350Z
    3rd Prize in the “Nissan” category

• Mohammad’s Infiniti won
    2nd Prize in the “Infiniti” category

• Kevin’s Infiniti, VTR build,
    3rd Prize “Best Infiniti” category

• Leo’s Infiniti was crowned
    1st Prize in the “Infiniti” category
    1st Prize in the “Infiniti, Best in Show” category

Vinny Ten Racing (VTR) group won best quality & best performance
cars at the “2009 Street Wheelz” car show for the aftermarket industry.

Thank you for the awesome turnout at Ceder Beach, September 27, 2009

G

congrats to my crew from VTR! Nice to represent! I wiish I wasn't stuck at work!
Old 10-05-2009, 06:04 AM
MB33

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

congrats any pics
Old 10-05-2009, 06:32 AM
Vinny@VTR

Old 10-05-2009, 06:35 AM
Goku350z2007

Old 10-05-2009, 09:30 AM
NwizeFinest

awesome...congrats!
Old 10-05-2009, 09:33 AM
folgrz

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Goku350z2007
LOL
Old 10-05-2009, 11:59 AM
Anthony C

ughh at the ugly models at this show.... there were very few and they were all pretty beat up lookin in the face
Old 10-05-2009, 05:07 PM
Anthony C

one from our team early morning while setting up:

Old 10-05-2009, 05:13 PM
MDHRZ

^sick
Old 10-05-2009, 05:59 PM
Lakeside

Originally Posted by Anthony C
ughh at the ugly models at this show.... there were very few and they were all pretty beat up lookin in the face
Ya they were pretty busted.
Old 10-05-2009, 07:23 PM
PGT313

mmm i want a polarized lens

Any shots of my car?
Originally Posted by Anthony C
one from our team early morning while setting up:

Old 10-05-2009, 07:38 PM
fairl80z

Congrats to VTR's group. It was nice to represent. In for more pix,

^^^ + 1
Old 10-06-2009, 01:29 PM
Streetwheelz

www.suffolkcounty.redcross.org

Last edited by Streetwheelz; 10-07-2009 at 03:24 AM.
Old 10-06-2009, 05:04 PM
Anthony C

there's no way there was 800 cars there.... i have photos from uptop on the rig overlookin the whole lot. deff not 800 cars... show was fun, but way too much "bling" n ghetto-ness, not enough clean cars. and yes, deff ugly models lol. but again, still a fun show.
Old 10-06-2009, 06:30 PM
MB33

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

nice pics good amount of cars
Old 10-06-2009, 08:03 PM
fairl80z

Originally Posted by Streetwheelz
Unfortunatly due to mixed paper work the trophy for best of quality and performance car club was meant to go to no limit motorsport it was chaotic that day and unfortunatly one of the judges had all his paperwork mixed... Vinny tens did have some really nice cars but I recieved a call from the judges stating best of show judging form was misread due to closing time and they only had 15 minutes to read off the names.. sorry to anyone for the inconvience Vinny tens racing and no limit motorsport and any one else that had an issue with the judging ..CCJ is a great judging organation but was understaffed due to rain date.. we all didnt expect to have the turnout we had over 800 cars and some really ugly models... we will change it for the better and maybe next year we will have great weather and judging will be done properly with a full staff by CCJ judging which i intend to keep judging our show every year ...
Lol, s*it that you just wrote is so embarrassing I think that it's to late for the announcement like this. You should just live it the way it was and nobody will know. Now just shows how amateur you and your organization is Won't go to that show again next year - cocky staff, ugly models and a lot of rice. 800 cars not even close.
Old 10-06-2009, 08:52 PM
350Zzzz
Professional

Originally Posted by Streetwheelz
Unfortunatly due to mixed paper work the trophy for best of quality and performance car club was meant to go to no limit motorsport it was chaotic that day and unfortunatly one of the judges had all his paperwork mixed... Vinny tens did have some really nice cars but I recieved a call from the judges stating best of show judging form was misread due to closing time and they only had 15 minutes to read off the names.. sorry to anyone for the inconvience Vinny tens racing and no limit motorsport and any one else that had an issue with the judging ..CCJ is a great judging organation but was understaffed due to rain date.. we all didnt expect to have the turnout we had over 800 cars and some really ugly models... we will change it for the better and maybe next year we will have great weather and judging will be done properly with a full staff by CCJ judging which i intend to keep judging our show every year ...
Wow, this is beyond chaotic guys.

It is one thing to be time pressured and unable to accommodate adequate judging due to rain and staff shortages. Sounds like a lot of excuses for a huge slip, once the award has been issued, it is in bad taste to respond days later with excuses as to why judging was not accurately represented and then to say, you intend keeping CCJ as judges.

You blamed the judges for the entire fiasco but yet you expressed your intentions to keep them for future shows. Are you really serious about all this?

I would think you would want to make amends to both groups you mentioned, but also to the fan base. After getting such a great turnout saying you did not expect it is really lame, and if you think about it, rather insulting to the entire fan base.

From the tone of your post, above, it is questionable whether you afforded the people involved, the necessary personal and professional courtesy, before making your public announcement?

I think the groups who entered the show and we the fan base deserve better.

I have never encountered anything like this in my entire life, as a car enthusiast. Regretablly, I must say that the entire incident has been handled poorly.

G

PS: hmmm……….. I wonder how many more errors with the judging slipped through undetected?????????
Old 10-07-2009, 04:53 AM
Streetwheelz

Again iam stating the rain date again RAIN DATE was not expected to be a large turnout due to fall nationals .. I was told by many organazations to cxl the show because it would be suicide to do it on the same date but kept it going due to promises i made to a charity .. we originally had this set for 9/27/09 .. there was over 800 cars you forget there was a second lot we put cars in at overlook beach (mr customs had 25 cars alone in that parking lot) 513 cars were set at cedar beach and over 300 were judged and the rest were vendor cars.. either way guys i appologize that you guys took offence. and by the way the most important thing we accomplished was to collect over $2,000 dollars for little tristen and collected money for the 911 police foundation.
I hired the judging company and they did a great job but again we were not ready for what we encountered we ran out of room cedar beach parking lot holds 700 cars and has another 50 cars for handy cap and another 100 car spot for emergency parking(fire zone) I have done over 10 shows on my own and when it rained and show was postponed for rain date we lost half the attendence like we did with Islandfest'03 but not this year ... I personally dont care for the model aspect this is a car show not a stripper show i will be advising all my vendors for next year that we will have to screen all prospects (models) before the show . this is a show that is intended for families with children again there will be alot of changes for the better next year and your feed back matters 100%..

Last edited by Streetwheelz; 10-07-2009 at 05:00 AM.
Old 10-07-2009, 05:33 AM
da mayor

The lack of organization from this year and the year's past shows is just discouraging for some teams (and vendors) to even show up again.

Quick Reply: 2009 Long Island STREET WHEELZ AFTERMARKET Car Show Prize Winners