Notices
North East New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont

Scary or weird coincidence?

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2011, 01:19 PM
Phil Klepka

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Could possibly be someone looking to break into your car. Someone robbed my house and left a piece of wood up against the side door, kept moving it and it kept coming back. Went on vacation for 4 days and come back to a lot of missing stuff. Fingerprints on the wood, windows, doors, and all around the house. Bastards got caught.
Old 08-08-2011, 02:05 PM
Raybrant

Originally Posted by Phil Klepka
Could possibly be someone looking to break into your car. Someone robbed my house and left a piece of wood up against the side door, kept moving it and it kept coming back. Went on vacation for 4 days and come back to a lot of missing stuff. Fingerprints on the wood, windows, doors, and all around the house. Bastards got caught.
So the piece of wood was a sort of indicator to see if you guys were still around?
The moment they see the wood stay there for too long w/o being moved means you guys left?

Pretty smart idea... I'd think this is a plausible scenario for OP but there are cheaper ways to do that than to use a dollar, lol
Old 08-12-2011, 06:29 AM
Duke52

I personally would have conflicted feelings as well.

It could be an omen of bad things to come. Or it could be someone trying get your attention with a sense of humor.

GL either way!
Old 08-17-2011, 07:12 AM
crayola15

thnks all for all the comments...but so far no more dollars popping up. but now i always check that driver's side window before getting into my car...

funny thing: i parked at work...and there just so happened to have something on the driver's side window.......it was a business card for WINDOW TINTING....i almost s*** myself seeing something stick out of that driver's side, like "NO!!!! it REALLY IS a stalker!!!"

for now i keep a very close eye out...

for those who are requesting pics: have you never encountered a girl who drives a 350 before??? or just automatically assume all posters are just male cause they really do care that much......unlike some girls who just drive SUPER CRAZY, DANGEROUS, and STUPIDLY....(I will admit when i see a bad park job i smh and automatically will assume it was either an old asian person or some girl....or worse an older asian lady.)
Old 08-17-2011, 07:18 AM
NZMOWND

Originally Posted by crayola15
for those who are requesting pics: have you never encountered a girl who drives a 350 before??? or just automatically assume all posters are just male cause they really do care that much......unlike some girls who just drive SUPER CRAZY, DANGEROUS, and STUPIDLY....(I will admit when i see a bad park job i smh and automatically will assume it was either an old asian person or some girl....or worse an older asian lady.)

I assume most a guys...not many women into modding cars unfortunately!! We just want to see what u look like!
Old 08-17-2011, 04:56 PM
MTB350z

glad to see this has stopped, im in the Boston area a lot and have been keeping up with this thread, if it happens again make sure to post I have several friends who live in different sections in Boston and can make sure someone is around to watch out for you if needed