Notices
North East New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont

CT Nissan Club 1 year Anniversary Meet

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2013, 02:33 AM
nismo4life11

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default CT Nissan Club 1 year Anniversary Meet

It is getting to be that time of year again guys. Time for meets, greets and other car related nonsense. Come and meet up with CT's definitive Nissan/Infiniti/Datsun enthusiast club at our 1 year anniversary meet at the Milford mall! We will be meeting up on the 2nd level of the garage by the food court on January 27th starting at 12pm. Hope to see some new guys there!
Attached Thumbnails CT Nissan Club 1 year Anniversary Meet-img_4868.jpg  
Old 01-16-2013, 03:56 AM
nismo4life11

Just wanted to let you guys know we got a group of about 30 Nissan/Infiniti/Datsuns showing up right now for this so feel free to stop by and check it out.
Old 01-16-2013, 11:02 AM
SQuaLZ

Received 116 Likes on 90 Posts

If it was closer I would totally come.
Old 01-18-2013, 04:41 PM
fatjoe

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

It's still too early for me to tell, but I wouldn't mind rolling down from Springfield. It's an hour and 15 minutes according to Google. Still too early for me to say that I'd show.
Old 01-25-2013, 06:41 PM
fatjoe

Basing my thought on attending this or not was on whether someone else would reply to this thread. Now that it's just like everything else in the CT and MA, I won't waste the time driving over an hour for nothing.

11 more months and might be going back to Houston. Can't wait for that. I have to get away from this unfriendly, driving school needed, flu infested, wanna be patriotic area.
Old 01-26-2013, 08:12 AM
Fillipe

Originally Posted by fatjoe
Basing my thought on attending this or not was on whether someone else would reply to this thread. Now that it's just like everything else in the CT and MA, I won't waste the time driving over an hour for nothing.

11 more months and might be going back to Houston. Can't wait for that. I have to get away from this unfriendly, driving school needed, flu infested, wanna be patriotic area.
lol. i guess u havent been to any of the masstuning events or even local cars and coffee. Everyone around here is nothing but friendly. No one is replying to this cuz its mid winter and most ppl put the cars away. Go to any of the summer events in the boston area and you will see at least 10+ zs.
Old 01-26-2013, 08:13 PM
fatjoe

That's the difference, in Houston we can enjoy our cars all year. When approaching people up here, they look at you like your are crazy for coming up to them. I've mainly met people that thought that I was a police officer just because I will walk right up to them. In Houston the entire environment will welcome you in. I'll check out whatever you guys do up here in the summer. I'm sure it will be nothing close to the typical weekly meets in Houston, but I'll give it a try.
Old 01-27-2013, 01:46 PM
Fillipe

Smile

Originally Posted by fatjoe
That's the difference, in Houston we can enjoy our cars all year. When approaching people up here, they look at you like your are crazy for coming up to them. I've mainly met people that thought that I was a police officer just because I will walk right up to them. In Houston the entire environment will welcome you in. I'll check out whatever you guys do up here in the summer. I'm sure it will be nothing close to the typical weekly meets in Houston, but I'll give it a try.
Check out the masstuning website or their Facebook page for a list of events. I will most likely be going to most of them. Hit me up if anyone of them interest you. Pm me or shoot me a txt 7813252638.
Old 02-13-2013, 02:42 PM
nismo4life11

Wow that's quite interesting.... over 30 nissan enthusiast showed up for this event. Not a lot of us came with our g/z's but there were atleast 6 despite the cold weather and the rest of us showed up with our daily beaters. Don't knock on the club till you come out to one of our events we are actually a pretty tight knit group check out the club page and join up its free to join amd will keep you up to date with all the events our member will be attending http://Facebook.com/groups/CTNissanClub