Notices
North East New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont

NJ/NY/CT/PA Meet August 14th

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2004, 08:33 AM
afr0puff

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up NJ/NY/CT/PA Meet August 14th

For updated details as they come in:

http://4phun.net/

It's in NJ over looking the George Washington Bridge. Beautiful view... most of the time - GWB is undergoing a face lift this year.
Old 07-07-2004, 11:34 AM
LBSOHK

im definitely in !
Old 07-07-2004, 04:23 PM
JonsilvZ

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nice a local meet. Count me in!
Old 07-07-2004, 04:23 PM
y0shi

yumm.. food.. i'm in!
Old 07-08-2004, 07:56 AM
b3n84

see you guys there! lets get some more Z's at these meets. it'd be great to have a good balance of cars. Lots to learn from both groups of people.
Old 07-08-2004, 10:49 AM
Jetpilot718

Sounds good, I'm in!
Old 07-08-2004, 12:19 PM
Babiephat

The last couple of meets were really cool... very laid back. It'd be nice to have a good mix of G's and Z's around. The funnest part of the meet is probably the caravan down to the location and/or after the meet cruise. The food/BBQ'ing is great too, but it's funny to see people's ear to ear smile after we tear it up on the street with a cruise at a ... "spirited" pace. =)

Hope to see more Z's and G's out there next time.
Old 07-12-2004, 03:11 AM
j's350z

Sounds Good! Count probably 5 or so Z's from MRC Motorsports there!
Old 07-12-2004, 07:32 PM
Dblue

I'm in if i remember in a month. Z
Old 07-14-2004, 06:14 AM
9T6

Cool

Hi All

This meet is starting to roll with alot of ridez and peeps.

This is a BBQ / Picnic meet @ Palisades Interstate Park in NJ. With this type of meet *everyone* brings something to the party. Not alot just something to share. We have done this before and with everyone attending and contributing something it turns out to be a great day for all.

To keep things smooth as were our previous meets, if you are planning to attend and all G's an Z' are welcomed, please check in at one of the links below and drop us a note that you are planning to attend and what you would like to bring to the meet. If you don't know what to bring contact us at the website. We need to have an appoximate head count so that we can determine which part of the park we will be gathering in. With the large response we have had already we have changed the original location within the park already. If need be we will do it again but it will be at Palisades.

With the growing size of attendees, we do need and addtional portable grill to keep the chow line flowing. If you have one and are attending, this will get ya to the head of the line :-). Our Chef K did a yomans job keeping everyone happy campers at our last meet.

As with our last meet, we will be doing some DIY mods too.

Wives, g/f's, significant others, buds and kids (with leashes) are also welcomed also.

Some Caravans have already been setup and others are being added. Check the website for a caravan near you. If you want to start a caravan let us know at the website and it will get posted for you.

WEBSITE

DISCUSSION

Last edited by 9T6; 07-14-2004 at 06:31 AM.
Old 07-15-2004, 06:05 PM
NJDAN

If the guys from MRC Motorsports are going count me in.
Old 07-16-2004, 02:50 PM
vics350

I'm free that day so I'm coming. Hopefully some of my CT friends will join me. See you all there.
Old 07-18-2004, 06:52 AM
vics350

Originally posted by 9T6
Hi All

This meet is starting to roll with alot of ridez and peeps.

This is a BBQ / Picnic meet @ Palisades Interstate Park in NJ. With this type of meet *everyone* brings something to the party. Not alot just something to share. We have done this before and with everyone attending and contributing something it turns out to be a great day for all.

To keep things smooth as were our previous meets, if you are planning to attend and all G's an Z' are welcomed, please check in at one of the links below and drop us a note that you are planning to attend and what you would like to bring to the meet. If you don't know what to bring contact us at the website. We need to have an appoximate head count so that we can determine which part of the park we will be gathering in. With the large response we have had already we have changed the original location within the park already. If need be we will do it again but it will be at Palisades.

With the growing size of attendees, we do need and addtional portable grill to keep the chow line flowing. If you have one and are attending, this will get ya to the head of the line :-). Our Chef K did a yomans job keeping everyone happy campers at our last meet.

As with our last meet, we will be doing some DIY mods too.

Wives, g/f's, significant others, buds and kids (with leashes) are also welcomed also.

Some Caravans have already been setup and others are being added. Check the website for a caravan near you. If you want to start a caravan let us know at the website and it will get posted for you.

WEBSITE

DISCUSSION
What should we contribute to this meet?

Right now it looks like around 12 350Z's from this thread have said they are going. Are you guys bringing anything with you?
We need to help the G35 guys with some food and drinks.

I'll put a little cooler together and bring some extra hotdogs and sodas and separately bring some snacks.

I hope we can get a bigger turnout as this location is perfect for NY, NJ, & CT members.

I'll start a separate thread with the list of 350Z members going so we can keep track of it.

See you all there.