Notices
North West Washington, Montana, Oregon, Idaho, Wyoming

still for sale: Vis bumper and side skirts

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2005, 08:28 AM
bluRS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default still for sale: Vis bumper and side skirts

Vis (Esprit Replica) Bumper and side skirts, I paid 600 bucks (have receipt) I'm selling for 300 bucks for some quick cash.

By the way I just propped the bumper on the car it's not bolted on or anything like that... It does of need to be a little modified for example a little trim near the headlights and holes drilled so a body shop installation is recommended. The side skirts have an extra tab that needs to be trimmed off and holes drilled also. I'll answer any other questions/concerns if you guys have any.

thanks
chris

Last edited by bluRS; 08-22-2005 at 08:32 AM.
Old 08-22-2005, 08:49 AM
bluRS

Oh yeah I'm selling an oem redline rear spoiler for 50 bucks but if you buy the side skirts and front bumper I'll give to ya for free! Hahaha
Old 08-22-2005, 08:52 AM
Cux350z
hatersgonnahate

Received 992 Likes on 753 Posts

any chance of selling the oem front bumper?
Old 08-24-2005, 08:17 PM
bluRS

sorry... I think I'll have to hang on to that
Old 08-25-2005, 10:22 PM
bluRS

... anyone have anything cool to trade?..........(crickets chirping).....
Old 08-25-2005, 11:47 PM
GRD

Originally Posted by bluRS
... anyone have anything cool to trade?..........(crickets chirping).....
I think I can get my hands on some GoBots, or chinese stars.

What kinds of things are you interested in?
Old 08-26-2005, 12:56 AM
Z BOY

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i like the general shape of that front bumper, but i don't like any front ends that smile. the initial-d one has the cold, open-mouthed-predator appearance i like, but to each his own. good luck with your sale.
Old 08-26-2005, 08:34 AM
bluRS

Smile

Go Bots!!!!!!!! OH MAN hahaha....what about transformers they rule...j/k something for the car (intake and some cash, or whatever)...I'm pretty open for offers for stuff with around the same value I'm selling the car for...But if anyone wants to get rid of their turbo/supercharger....or rims (staggered please) no problemo here haha j/k...but seriously I just wanted something a little simpler and more driveable because the nose for the bumper is too long and i wont be able to go downtown or even work for that matter because the of angle of attack is alot lower than stock (something to think about if you want the bodykit)... this baby is my daily driver.

I really wanted to get a front lip after I sell this If anyone with a nice front lip that want's to barter let me know I 'll seriously consider it...I won't trade for stock/oem parts unless..... it's the 2006 rear taillights because I cracked one of my tailights.

Last edited by bluRS; 08-26-2005 at 08:42 AM.
Old 08-26-2005, 08:40 AM
bluRS

I love the shape of the bumper too it has that extra oomph (lengthwise and shape) the makes the z sleeker (nothing wrong with stock looks though)... But yeah I know what you mean by that happy face grill thing... but it looks alot better (badass) in person... you know you want it stop fooling yourself
Old 09-02-2005, 12:27 PM
bluRS

okay...since no one wants i'll go down to $250 firm pick up only, or i'll just have to put it on
Old 09-02-2005, 10:53 PM
GRD

I'm such a sucker... I'm closing on a house soon. Almost every penny is going to that. Don't hold if for me, but if it's still available in two weeks I'll come up and take a look at it. It looks like it has some flat spots on the front that may be from the sanding job. Am I making that up, or does it look a little flat in spots?
Old 09-03-2005, 10:24 AM
bluRS

Wink

Flat spots?...where ? I haven't touched the bumper at all but there are some light sanding areas probably from the vis.. but yeah definitely no flat spots, If you still want to check it out then just let me know. two weeks will probably fly by before i know it.

chris
Old 09-03-2005, 10:57 PM
GRD

Well, crap... I just hit a racoon on my way from a friends house. Yes. If you still have it in two weeks I will buy it. If not, I'll keep waiting on another good deal. And the flat spots I was reacting to looks like it may just be the photo. I'm having a hard time picturing what it would look like painted to match the car, and along the bottom the angles look strange... could just be the way it looks on the screen. Don't know. I will hopefully see it in person in a couple of weeks. Thanks.
jeff
Old 09-04-2005, 02:45 PM
bluRS

sounds good man...sorry about the picture quality (reason why the angles look weird) but it's definitely worth a look

talk to ya soon
chris
Old 09-15-2005, 09:52 PM
bluRS

Smile

Hey Jeff still interested?

chris
Old 09-15-2005, 11:28 PM
GRD

Yeah, I think so... We are closing on our house on the 22nd of this month. Once I figure out exactly what my closing costs will be, I'll hit you up. Should only be another couple of days... Thanks for keeping up. BTW, What do you think it will cost to have them paint it? I'm having work done anyway, so they will already have the paint mixed... any ideas?
Old 09-16-2005, 02:21 AM
bluRS

I asked a body shop and they said around 400 to 600 bucks for paint/modification and install... but it was like a small "hole in the wall" shop I used to get stuff painted at, and I always had mixed results. Some jobs were better than others. My "ideal" option was to take to Pure Performance Innovations in Burien (where I bought the kit from) and they have a painter who's a friend of the owner and they do pretty good jobs(usally for show cars ex. crazy graphics, lowrider stuff, and imports)... but the price may be around the 600 dollar range + or - $$ (also including install/modifications) but they'll do a good job and use premium ppg paint after a proper sandblocking/prepping... basically treating it as if it were going to be in a show.

I hoped I helped, thanks
chris

Last edited by bluRS; 09-16-2005 at 02:28 AM.
Old 09-20-2005, 09:29 PM
bluRS

There's pics of a white Z with the same kit on in the "bodykit" section of the forums... if that helps.

chris
Old 09-27-2005, 12:44 PM
GRD

Originally Posted by bluRS
There's pics of a white Z with the same kit on in the "bodykit" section of the forums... if that helps.

chris
http://www.350zmotoring.com/forums/s...816#post436816

Sorry, dude. I'm not going to be able to buy your bumper. I was on my way to sign papers on the house and I was in an accident. I wasn't trying to string you along. I'm going to have them put the car back to stock bodywork and maybe new wheels so that I can charge my deductible onto the Les Schwab account for the next 60 days or so. Sorry again.

jeff
Old 09-27-2005, 10:14 PM
bluRS

Sorry about your accident... and I'm sorry that i'll have to put it on and eventually buy wheels so it looks right...Damn!!!!
No problem though good luck with your car.

Quick Reply: still for sale: Vis bumper and side skirts