Notices
North West Washington, Montana, Oregon, Idaho, Wyoming

Angela Cope: Local Girl in the Forza Showdown

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2007, 07:51 AM
drivesolo

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Angela Cope: Local Girl in the Forza Showdown

Dunno how many of you guys watched the first episode of Forza Motosports Showdown; but I just found out that Angela Cope is from the Pac NW. She's orignially form Puyallup, WA (moved to North Carolina last year to pursue a racing career). Too bad she didn't end up driving a Z, that would've made things interesting.
Old 02-23-2007, 11:42 AM
johnlotusboy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

She's probably one of the "Cope Brothers Racing" kids.
Old 02-23-2007, 05:47 PM
PDX_Racer

Received 60 Likes on 37 Posts

And what about "Mr. Hollywood" autocrosser?

Just a BIT of ego, don't you think?
Old 02-23-2007, 06:25 PM
drivesolo

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Clareance Barnes has to be putting on an act. There's no way anyone could be that much of an @$$ and be alive. If what he was serious about what he was saying, someone would've cut his brake-lines a long time ago. Makes me wonder if a bomb was planted in his car before he headed out to the track. He's a shock-jock from LA so I guess it's part of his 'presentation'.

I think it's kind of messed up that a character like that is a representative from autocross. It may make some people associate his character to the sport if they're unfamiliar w/ it.

Oh yeah.....Ken Gushi in a 350Z FTW!!!!
Old 02-24-2007, 03:37 AM
Devil Z

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

All these reality-shows are semi-staged and their "personalities" are inflated to a whole another level.

For example - if anyone is into MMA or UFC at all, there's a show called "The Ultimate Fighter." In the first season there was a really controversial dude - Chris Leben - and you either LOVED him or HATED him. I thought he was a bit of a dick lol.

Then I changed MMA gyms to AMC Kickboxing in Kirkland, and what to you know, Chris Leben just moved to Seattle to train there. So now I'm like "damn, this is kinda cool." So I introduce myself, and we chat here and there everytime I go and train. The dude even helped me out with padwork a bunch of times.

In the end he turned out to be one of the nicest, most humble and soft-spoken guy that I've worked with in MMA.

So from that point on I don't judge anyone in a Reality Show because it's 80% bull****.