North West Washington, Montana, Oregon, Idaho, Wyoming

Hot female in PPW ZR @ Olive Garden 4PM

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2007, 07:10 AM
r0mey
350Z-holic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by diwun67
Easy killer, first of all I don't go into the NW forum, I click what I see on the main page. 2nd of all I've been here longer than you. 3rd, I'm a PM, I can go just about where ever the F*CK I want.
word and i got his back thats me in his avatar. GOT A PROBLEM?
Old 06-10-2007, 07:44 AM
Blacryan

Easy killer, first of all I don't go into the NW forum, I click what I see on the main page. 2nd of all I've been here longer than you. 3rd, I'm a PM, I can go just about where ever the F*CK I want.
NO WAY! You've been ON A ONLINE FORUM LONGER ME!? DAMN DUDE!!!ONEONE!ONEONEE!!!ONE! that's AMAZING.

Premier MEMBER!? What'd you pay for that? Like 29.95$ FOR A YEAR!? High roller man, high roller. That's epic, never been done before. The Premier Member is a very very select few, you should be PROUD of that title! I'm sure you are held in high regard over everybody else for your PMStatus.

Last edited by Blacryan; 06-10-2007 at 07:47 AM.
Old 06-10-2007, 07:50 AM
Fluid1

Hi, it was me. I did smile at you, but it was because I thought you were funny. Not funny like 'haha'. But funny.
Old 06-10-2007, 07:51 AM
diwun67

Originally Posted by Blacryan
NO WAY! You've been ON A ONLINE FORUM LONGER ME!? DAMN DUDE!!!ONEONE!ONEONEE!!!ONE! that's AMAZING.

Premier MEMBER!? What'd you pay for that? Like 29.95$ FOR A YEAR!? High roller man, high roller. That's epic, never been done before. The Premier Member is a very very select few, you should be PROUD of that title! I'm sure you are held in high regard over everybody else for your PMStatus.
That's your comeback? WEAK. Who the fúck are you to tell me where I can and can't post or question me about where I can do so? And why are razzing me about being a PM? I actually SUPPORT this forum. Go crawl back under your rock or better yet go yell at some oncoming traffic.
Old 06-10-2007, 07:55 AM
xyberai

Jerry!! Jerry!! Jerry!! Jerry!!
Old 06-10-2007, 09:31 AM
r0mey
350Z-holic

Old 06-10-2007, 10:34 AM
Blacryan

That's your comeback? WEAK. Who the fúck are you to tell me where I can and can't post or question me about where I can do so? And why are razzing me about being a PM? I actually SUPPORT this forum. Go crawl back under your rock or better yet go yell at some oncoming traffic.
I'm not supporting this forum? By making actual helpful and supportful post on a forum is usually supporting it more then somebody who feel's the need to reply to post that they have absolutely nothing to do with. Make useless reply's such as 'LOL @ THIS THREAD' nobody cares if you are laughing out loud at the thread...

What determines the strength of a comeback?

I am in no way 'razzing' you about being a PM. That is great that you provided money to the my350z forum. But to make a post declaring you are 1 like it is a great achievement or something.... seriously.

And since I am not under a rock, nor came out of 1.... there is no rock for me to crawl back under.

If you are someone to suggest "yelling at traffic" it makes me think that you were at one time dumb enough to do that. If so... Big points to you!
Old 06-10-2007, 10:48 AM
diwun67

I'm not supporting this forum? By making actual helpful and supportful post on a forum is usually supporting it more then somebody who feel's the need to reply to post that they have absolutely nothing to do with. Make useless reply's such as 'LOL @ THIS THREAD' nobody cares if you are laughing out loud at the thread...

What determines the strength of a comeback?

I am in no way 'razzing' you about being a PM. That is great that you provided money to the my350z forum. But to make a post declaring you are 1 like it is a great achievement or something.... seriously.

And since I am not under a rock, nor came out of 1.... there is no rock for me to crawl back under.

If you are someone to suggest "yelling at traffic" it makes me think that you were at one time dumb enough to do that. If so... Big points to you!
Nothing to do with? You posted a thread (one that screams "I'm a loser!!" no less) in a public forum, don't ask me what I'm doing posting in the NW section. I'll post where ever I damn well please N00B. And how is this waste of bandwidth of a thread helpful to anyone?

And I didn't say lol @ this thread, r0mey did.

And where exactly did I say being a PM is a great achievement? I simply stated that being a PM I have as much right, if not more, than you to post where ever the hell I want.

"Ooooh you're a PM, you must think you have some elite status, ooooh" What a fág.

And yeah, LOL @ THIS THREAD

"Hot chick in a ZR at Olive Garden, where are you, send me a PM!!" Way to fail at life...
Old 06-10-2007, 11:02 AM
Blacryan

Nothing to do with? You posted a thread (one that screams "I'm a loser!!" no less) in a public forum, don't ask me what I'm doing posting in the NW section. I'll post where ever I damn well please N00B. And how is this waste of bandwidth of a thread helpful to anyone?

And I didn't say lol @ this thread, r0mey did.

And where exactly did I say being a PM is a great achievement? I simply stated that being a PM I have as much right, if not more, than you to post where ever the hell I want.

"Ooooh you're a PM, you must think you have some elite status, ooooh" What a fág.

And yeah, LOL @ THIS THREAD

"Hot chick in a ZR at Olive Garden, where are you, send me a PM!!" Way to fail at life...
Right because making a joke post in a regional portion of the forum... That makes me fail at life, I automatically get a 'GAME OVER' in life because of that.

I really enjoy that you feel the need to type *** in such a meaningful faagish way. "fág" You sir are a true pioneer in the queer community.

I'm sorry on my quoting you actually made 2 pointless post. "I love threads like this, hilarious." and "Douchebag" NICE.

Did I say this thread was helpful to anyone? No. I was implying that you may be better off wasting your time making a somewhat helpful post to somebody in the general forums or shooting the bull**** in your own regional forums with somekind of possibly useful post? Wasting your time making useless post in a regional section for the part of the country where you live no where close to is pointless.

so LOL @ HOW YOU TYPE fág
Old 06-10-2007, 11:09 AM
diwun67

I see you've got nothing to come back with and I successfully got your vagina profusely flowing with much sand. F*cking LOL.
Old 06-10-2007, 11:18 AM
Blacryan

I see you've got nothing to come back with and I successfully got your vagina profusely flowing with much sand. F*cking LOL.

Right... I am assuming you are part of the 16-20 age group that all wreck there Z's. With the way you are so sure you won a argument over the internet and I have 'nothing to come back with'.

I'm not sure exactly what you are LOL'ing... the fact that you actually believe you won this internet argument, or the fact half the **** you say is worthless and you actually believe it has some intelligent value to this community.
Old 06-10-2007, 11:24 AM
diwun67

Right... I am assuming you are part of the 16-20 age group that all wreck there Z's. With the way you are so sure you won a argument over the internet and I have 'nothing to come back with'.

I'm not sure exactly what you are LOL'ing... the fact that you actually believe you won this internet argument, or the fact half the **** you say is worthless and you actually believe it has some intelligent value to this community.
16-20? Ok keep assuming, we all know what happens when you assume.

Half the sh*t I say is useless? You don't even KNOW me. Do you follow me around and read all of my posts? Doubt it. You've only been here what, all of 7 months? And yeah, I say useless sh*t in useless threads. Go cry in a corner emo kid.
Old 06-10-2007, 11:27 AM
Blacryan

16-20? Ok keep assuming, we all know what happens when you assume.

Half the sh*t I say is useless? You don't even KNOW me. Do you follow me around and read all of my posts? Doubt it. You've only been here what, all of 7 months? And yeah, I say useless sh*t in useless threads. Go cry in a corner emo kid.
What happens what I assume? It is pretty easy to tell somebody's age from the way they speak on a forum. If you act like your 16, talk like your 16, people are going to assume your 16.

I dont presume to know you. But from every post I have posted in that you have, you have basically posted useless ****.

I've been here all of 7 month's and my 7 months I have probably posted more relevant and useful information then you have in 24 month's congratulations.
Old 06-10-2007, 11:34 AM
diwun67

Keep assuming, it's funny. As far as you "thinking" that you have contributed more than I have to this forum, well that is just your opinion. No facts to back it up, why even bother?
Old 06-10-2007, 11:36 AM
Blacryan

Keep assuming, it's funny. As far as you "thinking" that you have contributed more than I have to this forum, well that is just your opinion. No facts to back it up, why even bother?
This is a complete guess, based on your post in multiple thread's I have read today. No facts to back up that you arent a teenager. No fact's to backup that you 'won' this thread like you so feel you have. No fact's to backup that you are truely straight is there? Online there are no 'facts'.

Honestly, it's funny that you think the **** you say is funny.
Old 06-10-2007, 12:14 PM
r0mey
350Z-holic

LOL @ this thread
Old 06-10-2007, 12:31 PM
Divergent13

What's with all these damn foreigners on our forum?

Go back to your Northeast and Southeast forums you clods!
Old 06-10-2007, 12:47 PM
diwun67

This is a complete guess, based on your post in multiple thread's I have read today. No facts to back up that you arent a teenager. No fact's to backup that you 'won' this thread like you so feel you have. No fact's to backup that you are truely straight is there? Online there are no 'facts'.

Honestly, it's funny that you think the **** you say is funny.
All I see is wah wah wah, you sh*t all over my thread and now the girl of my dreams in the ZR thinks I'm a jackass, wah wah waaaaaah
Old 06-10-2007, 01:40 PM
I1DER

Must be intermission. I liked the mystery of the plot where the hot girl in the Z, that may be on this forum, turned into just a passenger. Then the apparent wife turned into a coworker and then turned into a jealous gf.

IMO the plot deteriorated when any tantalizing characters left except for some semi-serious gay ones.. Prospect of an East vs. West civil war is interesting, but no one would sign up as they are too busy following Paris so it would be a dud.

To rate as a good production we need some more violence or sex before a climax.

Last edited by I1DER; 06-10-2007 at 01:44 PM.
Old 06-10-2007, 02:19 PM
Soccerprep205

LOL i didn't know it would be alive this long...

TTT we go!!!!

Quick Reply: Hot female in PPW ZR @ Olive Garden 4PM