r0mey
350Z-holic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

what is a clod?
Old 06-10-2007, 03:26 PM
Blacryan

Originally Posted by I1DER
Must be intermission. I liked the mystery of the plot where the hot girl in the Z, that may be on this forum, turned into just a passenger. Then the apparent wife turned into a coworker and then turned into a jealous gf.

IMO the plot deteriorated when any tantalizing characters left except for some semi-serious gay ones.. Prospect of an East vs. West civil war is interesting, but no one would sign up as they are too busy following Paris so it would be a dud.

To rate as a good production we need some more violence or sex before a climax.
On a side note Electric, I called nissan today and they have 2 of my 3 pieces in that were all supposed to be in 2 weeks ago! The next one is expected on tuesday... So I am guessing a week or 2 more. (for my CarPC)

But yes, I hope she does respond. It's very rare to see Z's around here. Even rarer to see a female driving one, and almost un heard of to see a Attractive female driving 1.
But I also just noticed I think it may have been a passenger, I didnt see the driver too well... but she was female!"

I am not sure if you noticed the 3rd post in this thread. I noticed 2 females in the car, I could BARELY see the driver.

"All I see is wah wah wah, you sh*t all over my thread and now the girl of my dreams in the ZR thinks I'm a jackass, wah wah waaaaaah"

You continue to make yourself look like a ****ing idiot by posting the most random pointless ****. Good Job though! Let me quote a word you used earlier. You sir are a fág

Dont you feel like a ****ing idiot every day you wake up and see your dumbass in the mirror? Do you think to yourself, "I am a dumb****, what pointless, useless, waste of spate **** should I post on the my350z forums today?" "Maybe I'll make some random *** post showing the lack of intelligence and education I have?".

Go kill yourself IRL. I hope you get terminal stage ovarian cancer.
Old 06-10-2007, 03:38 PM
I1DER

Originally Posted by r0mey
what is a clod?
Dictionary says its a lump of clay. I think it came from denoting farmers as they had clods of clay on their boots. It is a pretty mild characterization of someone that may be either clumsy, out of tune, or slow. Waaayyyy to mild to be good drama.
Old 06-10-2007, 03:49 PM
r0mey
350Z-holic

yea clod wasnt a good comeback at all and thank you for the answer
Old 06-10-2007, 04:09 PM
diwun67

Originally Posted by Blacryan
You continue to make yourself look like a ****ing idiot by posting the most random pointless ****. Good Job though! Let me quote a word you used earlier. You sir are a fág

Dont you feel like a ****ing idiot every day you wake up and see your dumbass in the mirror? Do you think to yourself, "I am a dumb****, what pointless, useless, waste of spate **** should I post on the my350z forums today?" "Maybe I'll make some random *** post showing the lack of intelligence and education I have?".

Go kill yourself IRL. I hope you get terminal stage ovarian cancer.
Wow you got me good! How will my fragile ego ever recover from what some piece of shít backwoods cocksucking crybaby hick from Oregon said about me? You sure talk a good game from behind that computer screen you smug little goatfuccer but we all know you'd bítch out in person.
Old 06-10-2007, 04:12 PM
Divergent13

yea clod wasnt a good comeback at all and thank you for the answer
I'm sorry I didn't want to hurt anyone that's all.
Old 06-10-2007, 04:18 PM
07TouringZ

Ha - you guys are arguing on the internet. That's funny.
Old 06-10-2007, 04:40 PM
ZU L8R
Viper Sellout

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Everyone needs to STFU and act like adults. Jesus Christ
Old 06-10-2007, 05:14 PM
Blacryan

Originally Posted by diwun67
Wow you got me good! How will my fragile ego ever recover from what some piece of shít backwoods cocksucking crybaby hick from Oregon said about me? You sure talk a good game from behind that computer screen you smug little goatfuccer but we all know you'd bítch out in person.
It's funny your calling me out to fight you.... over the internet. I am a hick... even though I drive a 350z... Maybe I should get a confederate flag decal on my hood!? Im doubting the fact that you read many of the NW region threads...

Or you would know I do MMA/Full contact fighting and have for many years. But I am sure you've got mad 'street cred' out in florida. I'm sure there is mad thug's throwing down on a daily basis, popin each other with gat's and **** right?

So are you a crypt or a blood? Just curious mr.hard mode.

Last edited by Blacryan; 06-10-2007 at 05:20 PM.
Old 06-10-2007, 05:21 PM
diwun67

It's funny your calling me out over the internet... Obviously you dont read many post in the NW region forums.

Or you would know I do amateur MMA and am a coach for a local fight team here in oregon. But hey, i'm sure your a bad *** IRL =)
And I'm a black belt in brazilian jiu jitsu
Old 06-10-2007, 05:23 PM
Blacryan

Originally Posted by diwun67
And I'm a black belt in brazilian jiu jitsu
Did you see royce gracie get owned? It's ok, I've been doing BJJ at http://www.straightblastgym.com/ for about 4 years now. Boxing for about 7, wrestling 7, and MMA now for about 3-4years.

BJJ doesnt help much when you start getting punched in the face and you've only done competition/GI jiu jitsu =)
Old 06-10-2007, 05:25 PM
r0mey
350Z-holic

It's funny your calling me out to fight you.... over the internet. I am a hick... even though I drive a 350z... Maybe I should get a confederate flag decal on my hood!? Im doubting the fact that you read many of the NW region threads...

Or you would know I do MMA/Full contact fighting and have for many years. But I am sure you've got mad 'street cred' out in florida. I'm sure there is mad thug's throwing down on a daily basis, popin each other with gat's and **** right?

So are you a crypt or a blood? Just curious mr.hard mode.
your racist like that ?

P.S. its crips not crypt. Crypt is for dead folks brother. Now back to my daily grind
Old 06-10-2007, 05:27 PM
Blacryan

your racist like that ?

P.S. its crips not crypt. Crypt is for dead folks brother. Now back to my daily grind
How am I being racist? Putting a confederate flag on my car would instantly make me a racist? Maybe I just have love for the confederacy.

I'm sorry I dont know the correct spelling for the "crips" and the "bloods" we dont have them out in my neck the woods, ya hurrr?

I'd have to go down to So cal to get in on some of that action.
Old 06-10-2007, 05:28 PM
r0mey
350Z-holic

How am I being racist? Putting a confederate flag on my car would instantly make me a racist? Maybe I just have love for the confederacy.

I'm sorry I dont know the correct spelling for the "crips" and the "bloods" we dont have them out in my neck the woods, ya hurrr?

ok so how about you tell me what the confederacy stood for then ask me a dumb rhetorical question again like how are you being racist?
Old 06-10-2007, 05:41 PM
diwun67

And I'm the one posting random sh*t, who said anything about the confederacy?? You've been put into too many choke holds kid. Ya hurrr? hahahahha