North West Washington, Montana, Oregon, Idaho, Wyoming

Good body shop in Kirkland?

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2008, 11:11 AM
Triple8Sol
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Analog.Lemon
I just came back from Belkirk and guess what! Their quote is even higher than what I got back in Vancouver, Canada!!! That is just plain nonsense. The estimator guy was John and looked like he wanted to take as much money from me as he could; even by looking at the quote I can see a bunch of unnecessary stuff. Not to mention his relative "unpleasentness" -maybe he isn't a morning guy

I'll take the car to a couple other shops as I believe this job can be done at a much cheaper rate.
Let us know what each shop is quoting you too.
Old 06-18-2008, 01:15 PM
SlowZster

isn't canadian money>american money now? try other ones in the area and see how they compair.
Old 06-18-2008, 07:26 PM
Analog.Lemon

Originally Posted by SlowZster
isn't canadian money>american money now? try other ones in the area and see how they compair.
No, they're at par now (in fact USD is worth slightly more).

The quote is particularly interesting because almost every single thing in Vancouver is over-priced, and yet I see someone who beats us!

Oh and for sure, I'll let you guys know of the best deal.
Old 06-19-2008, 09:40 AM
Analog.Lemon

I went to 2 different shops in Kirkland this morning, one on 126th (L-M) and one on 124th (360) and both gave me nearly identical quotes. Not so surprisingly their quotes were much lower than that of Belkirk's (more than 30% difference). 360 does high end cars mainly Bimmers, and L-M has done G's before (they also had a nicely painted 50's Caddy in front). So both know their stuff.

I would strongly advise against Belkirk (sorry SlowZster but this place is a rip off, nevermind the unpleasantness).
Old 06-19-2008, 10:04 AM
SlowZster

Originally Posted by Analog.Lemon
I went to 2 different shops in Kirkland this morning, one on 126th (L-M) and one on 124th (360) and both gave me nearly identical quotes. Not so surprisingly their quotes were much lower than that of Belkirk's (more than 30% difference). 360 does high end cars mainly Bimmers, and L-M has done G's before (they also had a nicely painted 50's Caddy in front). So both know their stuff.

I would strongly advise against Belkirk (sorry SlowZster but this place is a rip off, nevermind the unpleasantness).
well, it has been a bit since I had mine done there, maybe they changed. Or maybe since I know the guy, I got hooked up pretty good. Who knows. sorry I couldn't be of any help then