Notices
North West Washington, Montana, Oregon, Idaho, Wyoming

Vendor Fraud

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2008, 05:06 AM
buzzardmountain

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Netacoma2003
So after filing a complaint with both my credit card company and Washington State Attorney General, I finally received a response from the vendor. Jeremy told me he "missed" my emails and phone calls because he was in Puerto Rico and then proceeded to blame all the shipping problems on his suppliers. I suppose his story is a possibility and I want to give him the benefit of the doubt, however, he then sent me an email (Sept 10) stating that he had the serp belt in stock and would "overnight" it to me. It's now Oct 1 and I still haven't received the belt.

Without my consent, it turns out the credit card company temporarily charged back my entire purchase amount....you know that's what finally got his attention! Unfortunate the transaction had to go down this way but I warned him what I was going to do when it became apparent that I was getting screwed.

The Attorney General just called me this morning and read his reply to my complaint. He stated that he has delivered everything promised in his ad and "gone out of his way" to fix the situation. Why can't this guy admit he made mistakes and actually fix them instead of lying or making excuses? Where's the serp belt you promised? I intend to set the record straight on this vendor because all I ever expected from him was to deliver the advertised products that I paid for...and he still hasn't!

On Ebay, he would've received negative feedback that would alert other buyers.

Wow......good luck OP.
Old 10-07-2008, 11:57 AM
Audible Mayhem
My350z

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

This is ALL a huge misunderstanding and has turned into a huge mess. i cant believe that you would even try to claim all of this.

you are the single reason that i will now not sell anything outright to customers. i will do the installs at my shop.

let me tell you guys what really happened.

this guy bought a vortech system with utec, deatschwerks, and walbro. i placed the order with my supplier of vortech and my supplier of utec ect. they took around two weeks or so to ship it. he then said that we wanted the same deal that was on my advertisment on here with the free pulley and belt. i told him that i wasnt aware of that deal but i would send him the pulley for free. no questions asked.

he then said that he needed the belt but i explained that we use the same belt with that smaller pulley. i also explained that sometimes if there was a belt slip issue. we would use a little smaller one and do a couple tricks.

HE THEN DECIDED TO CHARGE BACK THE WHOLE CREDIT CARD PURCHASE FOR $5250 DOLLARS TO HIS CREDIT CARD AFTER RECEIVING THE VORTECH, UTEC, UTEC MAP SENSOR, WALBRO, SPARK PLUGS AND A FREE PULLEY...

ITS NOW TWO MONTHS LATER AND I STILL HAVENT WON THE CHARGEBACK CASE AND HAVE BEEN OUT $5250. YOU GUYS DECIDE WHAT YOU WOULD DO IN THIS CASE.

this guy has caused soooo much grief, soo many headaches and has taken me for $5250 dollars until i win the case. i dont think anyone should feel sorry for him at all.

everyone knows i have tons and tons of happy customers, i hate for some guy with a computer to try to bring me a bad reputation.
Old 10-07-2008, 12:21 PM
jumpin800agl
8 to 11

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hope this gets resolved for both parties involved
Old 10-07-2008, 12:28 PM
wasuber

wow dude! Thats messed up..
Old 10-07-2008, 01:47 PM
sdbarker

Here's the thing: At this point, it's a he said/he said situation. No way to know who to believe right now.
Old 10-07-2008, 01:50 PM
wasuber

wow dude you're right!
Old 10-07-2008, 04:52 PM
CrazyRuskie

Regardless of who's right, WHO files a CHARGEBACK for the FULL AMOUNT when all your missing is a belt? A scumbag that's who.
Old 10-07-2008, 05:08 PM
sdbarker

Originally Posted by vstrizheus
Regardless of who's right, WHO files a CHARGEBACK for the FULL AMOUNT when all your missing is a belt? A scumbag that's who.
Assuming that the vendor is telling the truth. We don't actually know what happened.
Old 10-07-2008, 06:30 PM
CrazyRuskie

The OP stated himself that "he was going to overnight the serpentine belt" to me... so seems that is all that is missing.
Old 10-07-2008, 06:40 PM
Mike Wazowski
350Z-holic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

dun, dun, dun, the plot thickens.
Old 10-07-2008, 06:47 PM
Jay'Z
Banned

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayuum!!!! Free Vortech..
Old 10-07-2008, 07:58 PM
Sean

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by vstrizheus

On page one the OP said
"Without my consent, it turns out the credit card company temporarily charged back my entire purchase amount....you know that's what finally got his attention! Unfortunate the transaction had to go down this way but I warned him what I was going to do when it became apparent that I was getting screwed."
Old 10-08-2008, 12:35 PM
ZU L8R
Viper Sellout

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Sean
On page one the OP said
"Without my consent, it turns out the credit card company temporarily charged back my entire purchase amount....you know that's what finally got his attention! Unfortunate the transaction had to go down this way but I warned him what I was going to do when it became apparent that I was getting screwed."
CC companies don't do things w/o customers consent. It just doesn't happen. I've had to do it a couple times. Your on the phone forever with them explaining the situation and tell you exactly what there gonna dispute and how much their gonna credit you back. When they said ok, we're gonna credit your account $5k+ the OP shoulda said that that wasn't what he wanted to do.
Old 10-08-2008, 01:08 PM
CrazyRuskie

^^ Exactly. Credit card companies do not do anything of the sort without your consent.
Old 10-08-2008, 01:21 PM
Mike Wazowski
350Z-holic

Interesting how the OP disappeared..... silence = guilt IMO
Old 10-08-2008, 01:25 PM
Jay'Z
Banned

He might be in hideout because he may get a 6k SC for free......
Old 10-08-2008, 01:37 PM
ZU L8R
Viper Sellout

Originally Posted by Jay'Z
He might be in hideout because he may get a 6k SC for free......
Yeah, i'll be changing the thread title to customer fraud if this doesn't get cleared up.
Old 10-08-2008, 01:43 PM
wasuber

Originally Posted by ZU L8R
Yeah, i'll be changing the thread title to customer fraud if this doesn't get cleared up.
+1 sounds like a good idea, I think someones conscious is in need of check. Sounds like the OP got himself a free Vortech minus the belt & pulley? If there is nothing wrong with the kit itself why not send it back since he got his money back or call Jeremy and pay him for the kit.. That would be the right thing to do.
Old 10-08-2008, 02:21 PM
ZU L8R
Viper Sellout

Originally Posted by wasuber
+1 sounds like a good idea, I think someones conscious is in need of check. Sounds like the OP got himself a free Vortech minus the belt & pulley? If there is nothing wrong with the kit itself why not send it back since he got his money back or call Jeremy and pay him for the kit.. That would be the right thing to do.
The kit comes with the 3.33 pulley and belt in it so he has a functioning kit. He was also sent the the 3.12 pulley and JT tried to tell him he could use the same belt.
Old 10-08-2008, 05:57 PM
skidmarq

Well, you have to give the benefit of the doubt to a respected member and vendor of the Z community versus someone who has no history at all...doubtful the OP will post here again.

Quick Reply: Vendor Fraud