OmG tell it again
Old 01-18-2009, 09:28 PM
JOKER

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 350LowLife
oh I get it now....

....going downhill....thats funny.

I don't get it.

What does a Crocodile has to do with all of it?
Old 01-18-2009, 09:34 PM
350LowLife

Originally Posted by JOKER
I don't get it.

I dont know what the croc has to do with anything...I just see it as "The NW section is going downhill fast."

Is there some other joke attached to this that I don't know about?...apparently so....fill me in would ya.
Old 01-18-2009, 09:45 PM
Looks Fast

Originally Posted by JOKER
I don't get it.

The Croc is an added bonus for when we hit rock bottom?

I just thought the sign was funny.
Old 01-18-2009, 09:46 PM
HaulinZ

ya someone needs to fill me in here... i havent been around in a while why is everyone sooo bitchy?
Old 01-18-2009, 10:03 PM
Looks Fast

Beats me. When I was at the car meet yesterday it seemed like everyone got along. So I am totally clueless why everyone is so up in arms.

I say ignore it, in a week or two everyone will have forgotten about this.
Old 01-18-2009, 10:52 PM
350LowLife

It's all Scott's fault.
Old 01-19-2009, 06:39 AM
Entaille

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts

as compared to when? not that I've been around a terribly long time but it seems the same to me.

*edit, read the thread where this stems from. all I can suggest is to avoid needless drama.

Last edited by Entaille; 01-19-2009 at 09:07 AM.
Old 01-19-2009, 08:56 AM
SlowZster

I still think it's funny that it's always the G35 guys that come onto my350Z and start ****. Never really see any of the 350z guys STARTING that **** (although we will get into it). Pat, vagina, tito, etc. I think I am yet to see Tito post anything of use to anyone in the NW section. If you claim that the NW section is falling fast, then look at yourself and see what you can do to make it better instead of continually trying to make fun of people and bring it down further you retard...

/endrant
Old 01-19-2009, 09:57 AM
Mixturepinoy

Originally Posted by SlowZster
I still think it's funny that it's always the G35 guys that come onto my350Z and start ****. Never really see any of the 350z guys STARTING that **** (although we will get into it). Pat, vagina, tito, etc. I think I am yet to see Tito post anything of use to anyone in the NW section. If you claim that the NW section is falling fast, then look at yourself and see what you can do to make it better instead of continually trying to make fun of people and bring it down further you retard...

/endrant
This is coming from the biggest joke on the forum. You think i care what people think of me on the forum? If i did, I wouldnt clown so much. haha...No one even wants to see you in person due to you not being able to keep your hands to yourself and your ability to be such a cry baby. All you ever talk about is how fast your car is and how much of a ***** you think dana is. you need to get off that white line fever and see what people really think of you. Is there a reason why you always have to flash your knife at the meets? ... you're a joke...

BTW, you keep claiming you ****ed everyone's wife...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Last edited by Mixturepinoy; 01-19-2009 at 10:01 AM.
Old 01-19-2009, 10:07 AM
SlowZster

alright, game on you broke *** worthless piece of ****. It's ok, I know you are just jealous fo my life. You wish that you had money to be able to spend on things that you want, wish you still had freedom, wish you didn't have a retarded looking kid that is probably going to get made fun of his whole life for being brown and living in poverty, wish you didn't have a wife that looks kicked and wears a size 35, wish you didn't have a piece of **** car that is falling apart with over 100k miles on it. I realize that you are so unhappy with your life that you insist on making fun of other people to try to make yourself feel better. Hence why all you say on the boards is negative things about people and try to get under their skin, then try to play it off like a joke when in reality you are the joke and we just feel sorry for you. Should I continue or did I make my point?
Old 01-19-2009, 10:11 AM
Entaille

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts

drew seems pretty modest / polite / friendly to me.

(in person anyways, lol replying with this statement after what was just said, but hey that's between you two)
Old 01-19-2009, 10:20 AM
pacfwu

There's only one way for you two to settle this: DANCE OFF!

Last edited by pacfwu; 01-19-2009 at 10:30 AM.
Old 01-19-2009, 10:28 AM
Mixturepinoy

Originally Posted by SlowZster
alright, game on you broke *** worthless piece of ****. It's ok, I know you are just jealous fo my life. You wish that you had money to be able to spend on things that you want, wish you still had freedom, wish you didn't have a retarded looking kid that is probably going to get made fun of his whole life for being brown and living in poverty, wish you didn't have a wife that looks kicked and wears a size 35, wish you didn't have a piece of **** car that is falling apart with over 100k miles on it. I realize that you are so unhappy with your life that you insist on making fun of other people to try to make yourself feel better. Hence why all you say on the boards is negative things about people and try to get under their skin, then try to play it off like a joke when in reality you are the joke and we just feel sorry for you. Should I continue or did I make my point?
LOL. Everything you've said is your opinion. Do I have to say everything you've said about other board members wifes? lol... you don't want me to do that... change subject- I only work 5 days a week from 9-5 and still make more money than you. I guess my life does suck.. I'm married to the woman I loved for 9 years, have a baby, (do i have bring up that our combined income is well in the 6 figures? LOL) everything i say is negative? what i say is in jest, what you say is in vain. hahahaha. maybe all that coke is doing you wonders. every line you do allows you to look at your life with rose colored glasses, you live alone, work crazy hours, get punked by *****. do more coke and carry your knife around. it's so cool. lol insecurity and depression must be a *****
Old 01-19-2009, 10:29 AM
wasuber

Originally Posted by pacfwu
can i have some? Inb4slowzstergetsbannedagain
Old 01-19-2009, 10:40 AM
SlowZster

Originally Posted by Mixturepinoy
LOL. Everything you've said is your opinion. Do I have to say everything you've said about other board members wifes? lol... you don't want me to do that... change subject- I only work 5 days a week from 9-5 and still make more money than you. I guess my life does suck.. I'm married to the woman I loved for 9 years, have a baby, (do i have bring up that our combined income is well in the 6 figures? LOL) everything i say is negative? what i say is in jest, what you say is in vain. hahahaha. maybe all that coke is doing you wonders. every line you do allows you to look at your life with rose colored glasses, you live alone, work crazy hours, get punked by *****. do more coke and carry your knife around. it's so cool. lol insecurity and depression must be a *****
I still doubt you make more money than me, and I know i have alot more in the bank than you (well in the 6 figures sitting there). I choose to live alone, If I just settled like you did I would have been married and miserable along time ago with my German girlfriend...I still haven't touched any drugs since last march, so your coke comments are out the window (even quit smoking cigarettes 14days ago). I'm not depressed by any means, I am a bit insecure about things, but nothing that you would know about. You do still make fun of everyone. Both in jest and vain. I don't think I have ever seen you say something worth anything in any thread. As far as talking about my fast car...duh, I'm very proud of my car, and like to show it off (hence why I spent so much on it). You wouldn't know anything about that though, especially since you had to ask people for gas money to be able to go to a meet last year, and all your mods are from ebay. Maybe that's why your dyno looked like the state of florida...

Quick Reply: Northwest section