Notices
Northern California San Francisco, Oakland, Sacramento, San Jose, Pleasanton, etc.

Z meet in Vacaville, CA for all Z's

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2005, 07:15 PM
Sleepy-z

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Z meet in Vacaville, CA for all Z's

Since everyone is probably going to check out the pics from the meet today I thought why not post this event planned by my friend, the only Z31 at todays meet while everyone is here, I will repost at closer date to remind.
October 29 we're having a Z meet in Vacaville. (551 Davis Street, Vacaville 95688) It's at the local ice rink parking lot (big). 12pm noon is the time, it's basically a free meet to get people together to put names and faces together, as well as get some fresh meat in to the car club scene. This is NOT affiliated with any group or organization, so every (Z) club is welcome to come out and just have a fun afternoon.

The rink hockey team is going to have a bbq to fundraise their sports program, and in this parking lot is a lot of other places to go (Chevron, McDonalds, Starbucks, Brenden Theaters, Mary's Pizza Shack, Quiznos,...and the ice rink) So people can bring the family and they can do their thing also.

Once again, all Z's are welcome, and this is totally free. (and there is a great opportunity for arial shots too from the roof).
Old 09-19-2005, 08:55 AM
Endless Shock

Talking

Yeah Im down for this meet... Im around the area most of the time... Sleepy-z what color do you drive? I might have seen you around since I work in Fairfield... I drive a DB... I use to live on Pintail ...
Old 09-19-2005, 10:50 AM
apharmdb

Put down as tentative. I'll make this if I am in town that day. Not sure at this point.
Old 09-19-2005, 04:39 PM
Sleepy-z

Originally Posted by Endless Shock
Yeah Im down for this meet... Im around the area most of the time... Sleepy-z what color do you drive? I might have seen you around since I work in Fairfield... I drive a DB... I use to live on Pintail ...
I actually have a 90 300zx NA pearl white and a 75 280z navy blue I commute in both, my dad has the 350z daytona blue but rarely drives it. All three will be at that meet and I know some more local Z's that will be there, I just want some out of town Z's to make it larger. We have access to the roof for overhead shots, maybe steal an idea from a japan club that made a Z out of there cars, pic is below. Should have done it at TI, I forgot to mention the idea.
Old 09-20-2005, 05:08 PM
junl350z

i should be able to make it up to vacaville... i'm from vallejo... couldn't make it the TI meet last weekend...
Old 09-21-2005, 05:27 AM
Q_350Z_USAF

Default Count me in Playa..

I'll be there..
Old 10-01-2005, 02:09 PM
350Zync

sounds fun. count me in
Old 10-01-2005, 02:35 PM
Sleepy-z

As of now there is about 10+ z32's alone coming from sac, I havent said much here b/c this site is easier to use then the emailing I did to get the 10 z32's. The plan for now is to have a caravan from sac and berkeley for you guys out of town, I will post the spots when we get closer and figured out, also I am open for ideas for the meeting spots for the caravans. BTW I meet at Berkeley's caravan for TI and emerypoint was too small for the 15 or so cars that came to the location so hopefully someone has a idea somewhere else in Berkeley to meet.
Thanks
Old 10-02-2005, 12:29 AM
Endless Shock

Originally Posted by junl350z
i should be able to make it up to vacaville... i'm from vallejo... couldn't make it the TI meet last weekend...
I live in V-town too... What part are you from?
Old 10-05-2005, 08:42 PM
Sleepy-z

A update on a caravan for the Bay Area Z's, a caravan at the new Target in Albany will be the location. I have some z32's and 240/280z's that planned that spot so the 350z's are welcome to join. No time is set yet, but I will post it the week before and you guys can make a list or whatever, the map for the Target store is below on the link. Sacramento will also have a caravan at a location to be decided later, I will post when its decided.
link:
http://target.com/target_group/store...etailed+Map%21
Old 10-06-2005, 05:42 PM
junl350z

I live in V-town too... What part are you from?
i'm @ redwood pkwy area... CS rolling on stock touring wheels... waiting some rims.... how about yourself????
Old 10-06-2005, 07:26 PM
Endless Shock

i'm @ redwood pkwy area... CS rolling on stock touring wheels... waiting some rims.... how about yourself????
DB Base... Sigh Saving for some wheels... I live in Hidden Brooke...
Old 10-06-2005, 10:41 PM
apharmdb

Hey Endless Shock I'm in Hiddenbrooke too. Is that your DB down the street from me? I'm in the CS with Gunmetal TE37's and the loud exhaust
Old 10-07-2005, 08:49 AM
junl350z

Originally Posted by apharmdb
Hey Endless Shock I'm in Hiddenbrooke too. Is that your DB down the street from me? I'm in the CS with Gunmetal TE37's and the loud exhaust
Hope to see you guys on the meet...
Do you guys have any autoshops to recommend around Vallejo for the Z (also for my wife's BMW)?

thanks
Old 10-07-2005, 09:37 AM
Sleepy-z

Hope to see you guys on the meet...
Do you guys have any autoshops to recommend around Vallejo for the Z (also for my wife's BMW)?

thanks
vallejo....D&F auto body 426 mississippi, they are small(which is sometimes good) I work for a dealership(part dept.) so I deal with body shops everyday and I know every shop from vallejo/napa/fairfield/vacaville. D&F did my brothers CRX back in highschool, $3k job, came out show quality, they also did my friends bike. Also if you make a trip to fairfield the best shop is teknikolor 1702 enterprise, they have a couple show cars and only 3 guys(owners) in the shop which means the know there shop and tools very will only problem is sometimes they have too much work between them and you might have to wait a week till they can start. Problem with the big shops is that guys come and go and they dont really care about the cars and rucsh through them.
Good luck
Old 10-07-2005, 07:11 PM
Endless Shock

Yeah thats me ... I think I just saw (actually heard) you coming in not too long ago... I was right they are TE37's its hard to make them out when the car is moving ... I love the exhaust it sounds really good...

My name is Ritz BTW...
Old 10-07-2005, 07:37 PM
Sleepy-z

Now the caravan for Sacramento is set, it will be at the Chevron Station in West Sac off 80 and West Capitol and will leave at 11:30 no later for Vacaville. CB radio channel 13 for those with one. A Z31 from Sac will be there at 11am to clean up his ride so your welcome to show up early. I will repost a caravan list for this site a week before, just to let some of you plan ahead.
Old 10-07-2005, 09:48 PM
apharmdb

Cool Ritz, good to meet you, well sort of I'll have to stop by this weekend to formally introduce myself. My name is Derrick. I know you guys just moved in, but my wife and I are getting ready to move out as I just took a job in Vancouver. In either case, we should get together, especially for this meet. Have a friend and former co-worker who has a 03 BY with SF Challenge and Tony the guy 2 doors down from me has a SB, so I'll let them know about the meet too. Sorry bout the loud exhaust, I try to keep the rpms real low when I pass the gate but it does rumble. It kinda bugs me on the street but it's awesome on the track! Oh lastly I'm looking to do 1 final day at Thunderhill before I move so you are most certainly invited if you want to get some track time. I usually go with another former co-worker who runs a modded 92 NSX. If I can't find a good TH date I'll prob do my last California track event at Infineon.

Yeah thats me ... I think I just saw (actually heard) you coming in not too long ago... I was right they are TE37's its hard to make them out when the car is moving ... I love the exhaust it sounds really good...

My name is Ritz BTW...

Last edited by apharmdb; 10-07-2005 at 09:55 PM.
Old 10-08-2005, 12:20 AM
Endless Shock

Cool Ritz, good to meet you, well sort of I'll have to stop by this weekend to formally introduce myself. My name is Derrick. I know you guys just moved in, but my wife and I are getting ready to move out as I just took a job in Vancouver. In either case, we should get together, especially for this meet. Have a friend and former co-worker who has a 03 BY with SF Challenge and Tony the guy 2 doors down from me has a SB, so I'll let them know about the meet too. Sorry bout the loud exhaust, I try to keep the rpms real low when I pass the gate but it does rumble. It kinda bugs me on the street but it's awesome on the track! Oh lastly I'm looking to do 1 final day at Thunderhill before I move so you are most certainly invited if you want to get some track time. I usually go with another former co-worker who runs a modded 92 NSX. If I can't find a good TH date I'll prob do my last California track event at Infineon.
Oh I didnt mean it that way... I love the sound ... I havent been to the track in so long... I never ran - I just watched... One of the guys in my team has the Top Secret widebody... It makes a stock Z look so narrow ... Nothing really done to my car except the audio ...
Old 10-08-2005, 08:34 AM
Sleepy-z

Albany Target caravan will leave at 11:15, Sac Chevron at 11:30.

Quick Reply: Z meet in Vacaville, CA for all Z's