Notices
Northern California San Francisco, Oakland, Sacramento, San Jose, Pleasanton, etc.

Thumbs up to Scott Performance in Santa Clara

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2006, 08:10 PM
ZON

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by RedLeader
In your last sentence you said "they definitely know their stuff", but earlier you said he under-quoted the time it took to install headers and cats by half. You do see the contradiction, right?
Contradict this, bubba!!!

", and gave me a set price on installing the headers (very low) and even thought the header and cat install took nearly twice as long as he estimated, he still stuck with his original price. they close at 6, and he even stayed till 8 himself to make sure it got done, and make sure it got done right".
Old 01-19-2006, 08:13 PM
steela2110

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Where you directing this at me???

Originally Posted by C Ray Z
I believe that 283 is flywheel hp. Ted has a conversion on his dyno to compute corrected to flywheel. I believe that is what he is taking about. That would then be as advertized by Nissan
Old 01-19-2006, 09:33 PM
xero

Ted is and Scott Performance is definately a cool. I know i for one will go there if i ever decided to go FI.
Old 01-20-2006, 02:06 AM
cquence 350 [Z]

Originally Posted by xero
Ted is and Scott Performance is definately a cool. I know i for one will go there if i ever decided to go FI.
He did a good job on my F/I needs. He will take care of ya, don't worry!
Old 01-21-2006, 08:14 PM
G352NV

Originally Posted by throbbing_Zon
Contradict this, bubba!!!

", and gave me a set price on installing the headers (very low) and even thought the header and cat install took nearly twice as long as he estimated, he still stuck with his original price. they close at 6, and he even stayed till 8 himself to make sure it got done, and make sure it got done right".
Wow I wish he would have stuck with what he told me. Bastard took me for 300.00 extra! Fug that guy and his breaking things ***!
Old 01-21-2006, 10:50 PM
ZON

I wish you could have seen him and his sincerity right after you left. He truly wanted to make it up to you with the free tune (not cheap for a boosted Z/G) but you wouldn't have any of it.
Oh well, maybe he learned something from that unfortunate experience and makes sure everyone is on the same page from now on. It wasn't all his fault & you have been touting that he targeted you for a rippoff. He charged you his normal rate for his cams & install (infact I think he did gave you a break). I understand you did your APS install on your own and saved a lot of dough, good job on that by the way, but cams installed is not cheap and you know it. I'm not trying to change your mind on anything here because I know I'm talking to a brick wall anyway. I am just defending a good person.

As for the Bastard remark that is totally uncalled for.
Old 01-22-2006, 12:27 AM
G352NV

WELL, I like people that are staright up. Not one price one day and a different price the next! BTW he said he was going to do everything in writing from that point on. BUT I got a PM about a month ago from a member of this site with the SAME drama! I still have the PM. That member worked it out with him and guess what he told them? " Im going to do everything in writing from now on". LOL!!! As for the price, he was trying to beat Z car at the time so I was "getting a deal" but I guess after they are installed you have to pay what he says at the time or you dont get the motor back. Did I want the tune? NO! That had nothing to do with the matter at hand! He could have made it all a ok if he would have just stuck with what he said. But hey you already know this. The name calling, your right its not right. But you MUST understand he screwed me and a few others on this site but yet members like you stick up for him. That would **** anyone off, shiet you saw the whole thing happen! You must know that money isnt a big deal to me after droppin about 50k in mods on my car. ITS THE FACT!! Good luck with your dealings in the future. Late!
Old 01-22-2006, 12:31 AM
G352NV

BTW I paid 1500.00. I paid a little more for "turbo custom cams" in the end they were very close to JWT cams! How do I know this? I had em checked out. Yeah **** me off or screw me. Ill go that far!
Old 01-22-2006, 08:30 AM
ZON

Okay, well nice rides you have done yourself anyway. Take care.
Old 01-22-2006, 08:43 AM
Bubble
-REPLICA ARMY-

hehehe, throbbing_Zon you just don't get tired of sticking your neck out for Ted eh?
Old 01-22-2006, 11:38 AM
ZON

Originally Posted by Bubble
hehehe, throbbing_Zon you just don't get tired of sticking your neck out for Ted eh?
Sticking my neck out? Bubble, you have a sweet ride too. I dig the photos he has of your ZR's interior in his office. Now how about some power mods!! Your car is toooooo good looking not to do APS TT for 10K installed and tuned.
Old 01-22-2006, 07:01 PM
Bubble
-REPLICA ARMY-

Originally Posted by throbbing_Zon
Sticking my neck out? Bubble, you have a sweet ride too. I dig the photos he has of your ZR's interior in his office. Now how about some power mods!! Your car is toooooo good looking not to do APS TT for 10K installed and tuned.
i still refuse to cough up 10K for APS. hehehehe... i can use that to down a new Z06.
Old 01-22-2006, 07:11 PM
Z-INCOGNITO

guess its unlocked
Old 01-22-2006, 07:38 PM
ZON

Originally Posted by Bubble
i still refuse to cough up 10K for APS. hehehehe... i can use that to down a new Z06.

Oh. Better yet!!
Old 03-12-2006, 01:56 PM
stereoneeds

going back next week for the unichip cant wait!
Old 03-16-2006, 10:17 PM
Sprints

Question

Scott Performance affiliated people are the true essence of nothing more than a pure BoneSmoker!
Old 03-16-2006, 11:24 PM
Nitrouz
Back to Z

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Sprints
Scott Performance affiliated people are the true essence of nothing more than a pure BoneSmoker!
wow...nice first post. Coming in and calling people names? Playing a e-tough guy? LOL...

Might just make the record for the lowest post count before being banned.
Old 03-17-2006, 10:19 PM
ZON

hehehe, yeah maybe Sprints would like to sprint with our cars, LOL!!
Old 03-18-2006, 07:18 AM
Sprints

wow, im flattered that you feel im an e-tough guy nitrouz, but to be honest i cant be nearly as tough as you are, i mean you've been bent over hard and given a big giant stiff one over at that shop you love so much. sprinting with your cars i feel is out of the question, seeing as how it could be critical to the life of your quality built, warranty covered, motors. i mean im just trying to look out for your best interest.
Old 03-18-2006, 07:24 AM
Nitrouz
Back to Z

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

To like or not to like Scott Performance is your own choice, I could care less about that. But to resort to personal attacks in your first 2 posts?

How about you come out and talk about it to my face?

Quick Reply: Thumbs up to Scott Performance in Santa Clara