Notices
Northern California San Francisco, Oakland, Sacramento, San Jose, Pleasanton, etc.

Thumbs up to Scott Performance in Santa Clara

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2006, 12:16 PM
Sprints

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

you know what man, you're right, this internet bull is stupid, i apologize, i'll try to keep my personal issues personal. so to my intentions is just to squash this now. i'll leave you guys alone.
Old 03-18-2006, 12:59 PM
stereoneeds

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

man what is it with this thread? i just started it to say i had a good experience with a local shop, and to help others out who might be looking at doing the few small mods i was doing. then the flaming began. it got locked, then unlocked, then i just wanted to say i was getting a unichip, and again war breaks out. maybe this thread was better off locked man some people. like it was said before, if youve had a bad experience with scott performance, please post it up, even in this thread, with details.id love to hear it- gives me that much more perspective when its time to do my next mod and i have to decide where to go. ive got no problem with that and i have nothing to do with scott performance. but the personal name calling and bashing doesnt really help anyone.
Old 03-18-2006, 01:09 PM
Nitrouz
Back to Z

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Sprints
you know what man, you're right, this internet bull is stupid, i apologize, i'll try to keep my personal issues personal. so to my intentions is just to squash this now. i'll leave you guys alone.
thanx. Appreciate it.