Notices
Northern California San Francisco, Oakland, Sacramento, San Jose, Pleasanton, etc.

Quick answer/ Any quality reliable places for a car wash near 1st and skyport

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2006, 10:40 AM
barthelb
Master

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Quick answer/ Any quality reliable places for a car wash near 1st and skyport

I want to take my car to get washed at lunch time since i've been really busy lately. Any places around here, im at a loss. I don't want any machines, hand wash only. Im in San Jose by the way

thx
Old 02-07-2006, 10:43 AM
GTNPU Z
VERTEX Army CEO

Isn't there a 100% car wash place on Stevens Creek near the Nissan Dealership? Haven't been there yet but I've heard a few members have gone there already. Damn...I got to wash my car too. It's freakin dirty! My rims don't look polished but more brown in color.
Old 02-07-2006, 11:14 AM
barthelb
Master

I think by san tomas and stevens creek, im going now.
Old 02-07-2006, 11:59 AM
fishanan

AJ Auto Detailing at coleman
Old 02-07-2006, 01:03 PM
Realrammstein

Lol, got my car serviced yesterday for the rear axle click. They detail it whenever I bring it in. I love that.
Old 02-07-2006, 05:06 PM
mdcruz88

Sup man, I work right by that Honba Sushi and Starbux. You the guy in the FI silverstone yeah?
Old 02-08-2006, 07:59 AM
barthelb
Master

Yeah I went there yesterday and got it washed. I think the sushi place was the one where I made a u-turn, oh wait that was taco bell but yeah its a Chrome silver, same difference.
Old 02-08-2006, 08:07 AM
TunaRollZ

Originally Posted by barthelb
I think by san tomas and stevens creek, im going now.
San Thomas and Steven's creek is Marlin's. They do good work as long as the lines are short (rare unless it's raining or you go at an awesome time that no one else thinks of). They aren't hand wash though.

I think GTNPU was talking about the place I take my cars to...Which is on Steven's creek near the Nissan dealership and Lawrence expressway. It's called Country club. They do really nice work and it's all hand wash. The prices are better than Marlin's and you can even watch them throughout all the stages of the cleaning. You can also upgrade your package to hell to make it expensive. I have them do a 'bucket wash' and detailing to my Supra. That's where it doesn't even go onto the rail and only one guy spends an hour washing and detailing your car (anywhere from $30-$60 for this special treatment).

HTH
Jon
Old 02-08-2006, 08:12 AM
barthelb
Master

Thats what I had Marlins do, hand wash only. They called it a quick detail. It came out alright. I usually spend anywhere from 2-3hrs myself unless its just a wash. It was 39.99. I can't tell if they used any wax or quick detailer so I assume, No.

Originally Posted by TunaRollZ
San Thomas and Steven's creek is Marlin's. They do good work as long as the lines are short (rare unless it's raining or you go at an awesome time that no one else thinks of). They aren't hand wash though.

I think GTNPU was talking about the place I take my cars to...Which is on Steven's creek near the Nissan dealership and Lawrence expressway. It's called Country club. They do really nice work and it's all hand wash. The prices are better than Marlin's and you can even watch them throughout all the stages of the cleaning. You can also upgrade your package to hell to make it expensive. I have them do a 'bucket wash' and detailing to my Supra. That's where it doesn't even go onto the rail and only one guy spends an hour washing and detailing your car (anywhere from $30-$60 for this special treatment).

HTH
Jon
Old 02-08-2006, 08:20 AM
TunaRollZ

Originally Posted by barthelb
Thats what I had Marlins do, hand wash only. They called it a quick detail. It came out alright. I usually spend anywhere from 2-3hrs myself unless its just a wash. It was 39.99. I can't tell if they used any wax or quick detailer so I assume, No.
Oh okay. That's cool; I didn't know Marlin's had a 100% hand wash at all. They have a wash and wax job for around that price (if I recall correctly), so you might've got the wax treatment.
Old 02-08-2006, 11:51 AM
timeslip

The Chevron on Montague Expressway near Mccarthy. They hand wash for $26.