Notices
Northern California San Francisco, Oakland, Sacramento, San Jose, Pleasanton, etc.

[Sacramento]: Sacramento Z Owners

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2011 | 04:40 PM
Fresherest

Originally Posted by JZ33
.... i do body work.... and i have room to do it...
Thanks. That would be rad. Ill be sure to remind you that you said that if I ever need some help man...
Old 05-24-2011 | 04:49 PM
Jermy

i dont lock my car either and i live in roseville. but then again i have a garage :P

washed my car, some friends are wanting to go take pics, so hopefully some on my flickr later. I am ordering a new rear bumpah friday (JZ has dibs on my current) and Ordering a new plenum in a couple weeks! and maybe another goody or two that i keeps hidden
Old 05-24-2011 | 04:55 PM
JZ33

Originally Posted by Fresherest
Thanks. That would be rad. Ill be sure to remind you that you said that if I ever need some help man...
im always up for helping a friend haha

Originally Posted by Jermy
i dont lock my car either and i live in roseville. but then again i have a garage :P

washed my car, some friends are wanting to go take pics, so hopefully some on my flickr later. I am ordering a new rear bumpah friday (JZ has dibs on my current) and Ordering a new plenum in a couple weeks! and maybe another goody or two that i keeps hidden
damn straight haha gonna need any help on the installs?
Old 05-24-2011 | 04:59 PM
Fresherest

I was super bummed, I found a Kinetix intake plenum on CL for $150. But dude never got back to me after I responded only a few hours after it was posted....
Old 05-24-2011 | 05:13 PM
JZ33

i hate that... the least they could do is tell you it sold...
Old 05-24-2011 | 05:14 PM
Fresherest

Exactly! How hard or time consuming is it to send an email...
Old 05-24-2011 | 05:25 PM
JZ33

apparently its harder than making the actual CL add..
Old 05-24-2011 | 06:56 PM
Fresherest

So I am gonna get the other bimmer JZ, and its a 1977 630 csi... apparently it investigates crimes...
Old 05-24-2011 | 07:32 PM
iNi_REALiZED

Why is it a common theme that everyone seems to think Sacramento is so ghetto? Is everyone that sheltered?
Old 05-24-2011 | 07:55 PM
Fresherest

Originally Posted by iNi_REALiZED
Why is it a common theme that everyone seems to think Sacramento is so ghetto? Is everyone that sheltered?
I know not all of sac is ghetto. But I was more getting at the fact that I live in the sticks...
Old 05-24-2011 | 08:11 PM
Jermy

damn straight haha gonna need any help on the installs?
yeah, most likely, idk about with install but with paint. install i got a buddy that would probably do it since he helps me with almost everything on this car lol
Old 05-24-2011 | 09:10 PM
Jermy

recent shoot. didnt do any of my car heres the set

http://www.flickr.com/photos/wrxftw/...7626800575592/
Old 05-24-2011 | 09:27 PM
JZ33

well ill help with anything haha
Old 05-25-2011 | 06:55 AM
Junkster

Originally Posted by Spider Monkey
I really only listen to Rob Arnie & Dawn in the morning.
Lol ive been a long time listener haha…Havent been keeping up on it lately it seems tho…maybe cause this stupid antenna crap lol, naw I still get their show in the morning with it haha

sometimes they have some good stuff... but its rare that they would...
Their NRG QR’s are reasonably priced for a local distributor, I think I may buy a couple for my datto and Z. Trying to save up for a wheel for my Z, I am leaning on getting a vertex, Keys, or Gcorp wheel…not sure yet though blahhh

Well back about 20 years ago or so Sacramento was pretty bad, don’t you remember The Good Guys getting robbed by that Asian gang or whatever and they held hella people hostage n $hit, its on wildest police videos all the time haha. Lol, Sacramento has had its moments but it has def cleaned up A LOT. Oak Park is def not what it used to be 6 years ago and that’s just one example.

Sacramento isn’t hella run down but there are def places in sac that I don’t feel comfy inside knowing my car is parked on the street when its late…To be quite honest with you, most break ins actually occur in NICER neighborhoods cause that’s where all the “nice stuff” is to jack, so technically your screwed regardless lol…
Old 05-25-2011 | 08:08 AM
Spider Monkey

Originally Posted by Fresherest
*Note* Remember I don't live in Sac!!!! I can't remember the last time I locked my car overnight at home....
Yes, it is not somewhere I would want to live either.
Old 05-25-2011 | 08:13 AM
Spider Monkey

Originally Posted by Jermy
Word.
Because it is. Everything past Douglas all the way to the ocean is one giant shithole.
Originally Posted by Junkster
Lol ive been a long time listener haha…Havent been keeping up on it lately it seems tho…maybe cause this stupid antenna crap lol, naw I still get their show in the morning with it haha
Word. Been listening since high school. Now I jsut chill at my desk and listen all morning and then turn them back on a 4:00 in the afternoon when their other show comes on.

Well back about 20 years ago or so Sacramento was pretty bad, don’t you remember The Good Guys getting robbed by that Asian gang or whatever and they held hella people hostage n $hit, its on wildest police videos all the time haha. Lol, Sacramento has had its moments but it has def cleaned up A LOT. Oak Park is def not what it used to be 6 years ago and that’s just one example.
HA! I remember seeing that wildness.

Sacramento isn’t hella run down but there are def places in sac that I don’t feel comfy inside knowing my car is parked on the street when its late…To be quite honest with you, most break ins actually occur in NICER neighborhoods cause that’s where all the “nice stuff” is to jack, so technically your screwed regardless lol…
A car is stolen downtown every 5 minutes.

Explain to me how that isn't ghetto. lol
Old 05-25-2011 | 08:18 AM
Junkster

BTW, thanks Jeremy for letting me borrow your red lugs they look legit! Way beter than the gorillas haha...

I finally took the Z out for a little mini drive last night and i am VERY impressed with the Megan Street coilovers. I have them on the softest setting and they feel just as comfy if not more comfy than my NF210 drop, pretty responsive, but I am waiting to really get on it and mess with the stiffness till this weekend.

I need to lower the front a little bit more, but here is a pic of the slamage. Im not rockin the red lugs in this pic tho, by the time JZ33 came over and we got em on it was too dark lol...car is still hella dirty too gona wash it today after work:

Last edited by Junkster; 05-25-2011 at 08:23 AM.
Old 05-25-2011 | 08:21 AM
Junkster

A car is stolen downtown every 5 minutes.

Explain to me how that isn't ghetto. lol
Where did you get this figure from? lol, im not doubting it but im just curious. BTW the crime rate in sac HAS been going down within the past couple years or so. Kind of strange considering the economy and all the businesses shutting down and stuff...but according to statistics it is dropping...
Old 05-25-2011 | 08:27 AM
Spider Monkey

OMG! First time you've shown the Dassun! lol

Where did you get this figure from? lol, im not doubting it but im just curious. BTW the crime rate in sac HAS been going down within the past couple years or so. Kind of strange considering the economy and all the businesses shutting down and stuff...but according to statistics it is dropping...
This was back 2000-2003 when I worked by the mall. I read it in the Sac Bee. Back then I would park on 5th and walk to 6th to my office and have to literally step OVER homeless people passed out on the ground. Some times they would be trying to walk and almost fall on me as I passed. lol Little creepers come out from the river at night to do their drugs and **** and then at day time they crawl back to the water.

I HIGHLY doubt that part has changed. lol

Last edited by Spider Monkey; 05-25-2011 at 08:28 AM.
Old 05-25-2011 | 09:30 AM
Junkster

OMG! First time you've shown the Dassun! lol
lol FINE!!!

Exhaust:

1st wash in 2 years almost:

Molly!!

Old LZ23+ with 44mm mikuni carbs and tons of other crap:

Crappy pic of the KA swap done:

Bumperless

Interior with new carpet:

2 years worth of dust and topless:

happy now? lol

Last edited by Junkster; 05-25-2011 at 09:32 AM.

Quick Reply: [Sacramento]: Sacramento Z Owners