Notices
Northern California San Francisco, Oakland, Sacramento, San Jose, Pleasanton, etc.

DivineZ... I think you're hawt...

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2009, 11:10 PM
ARMSTRONGARMS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Pics of OP or i call BS!
Old 03-29-2009, 11:14 PM
Rickdogg
Out of hiatus

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Volk350
so? just cuz they sell them in the stores doesnt mean that they cant be called pro...you can put nitto stickers on your car...does that mean your sponsored by them? honestly? who knows?! just like you dont know if they are senior drifters or what not from japan....i mean clearly this guy isnt...i was told that thats what it was meant by some japanese dudes that were FOB...whoopsies!!
My girlfriend grew up in Japan and lived there for 27 years with most of her family still living there. I guess her mom and herself have a reason to lie to me about what the words translate to right? I also saw the badges on cars with my own two eyes when I was there last year. Guess who I saw behind the wheel? Old people for the orange ones and young people for the green/yellow ones. These badges go on regular street cars!

These elderly/beginner badges can be found in the dollar store next to handicap badges. The company that produces them is called Daiso as Safety driving items. It is not in the "aftermarket" parts section as you may have assumed by me stating that it is in the automotive section. I know because I purchased over a hundred of them myself while I was over in Japan.

It's like the guys that get tattoos in languages they have no clue about. I don't think relying on unreliable sources is a good thing. "Whoopsies" it looks like the Japanese dudes lied to you. I swear the IQ of the 350z forum is dropping.

These are actual pictures I took myself of the badges I had laying around in the closet. I doubt that there are any senior citizens drifting let alone being Pro drifters LOL.

Last edited by Rickdogg; 03-30-2009 at 12:10 AM.
Old 03-29-2009, 11:16 PM
ITOzann

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sh*t happens all the time. As bad drivers there are, bad riders as well.. seem to be many squids specially on the twisties. It's a little weird to blame on an specific forum due to a douchbag.... Last weekend a rider blew a double yellow and almost collide with my car... should I go BARF n post sh*t about the moron and say that all BArfers/barfetes should be proud of him and that's what the riding community represents...neh....neh.... **** happens and we have to live/deal with it.. Luckily, neither your friend or any driver got hurt...
Old 03-29-2009, 11:16 PM
ARMSTRONGARMS

?who did you see?
Old 03-29-2009, 11:26 PM
Rickdogg
Out of hiatus

Originally Posted by idwin
?who did you see?
older people
Old 03-29-2009, 11:28 PM
ARMSTRONGARMS

Old 03-29-2009, 11:39 PM
zettahertz

hmm, wonder when that guy will sign on; his last activity was almost a month ago.
Old 03-30-2009, 02:41 AM
Volk350

^^^oh very good how long did that take to google? hahaha
Old 03-30-2009, 03:04 AM
Rickdogg
Out of hiatus

^^^oh very good how long did that take to google? hahaha
Old 03-30-2009, 04:13 AM
gixxer_girl

Originally Posted by Cali-Darkness
LOL... Yeah but this time I added I wanted to see more pix since she removed the other one.
Yes- but I put another in it's place.

did you just make a new thread ? haha i saw two and was like ...WTF?
Someone was nice enough to link me to the Northern California section, so I reposted. I really want to make sure he sees it.

Originally Posted by idwin
Pics of OP or i call BS!
See other thread!
Old 03-30-2009, 04:22 AM
gixxer_girl

Originally Posted by ITOzann
Sh*t happens all the time. As bad drivers there are, bad riders as well.. seem to be many squids specially on the twisties. It's a little weird to blame on an specific forum due to a douchbag.... Last weekend a rider blew a double yellow and almost collide with my car... should I go BARF n post sh*t about the moron and say that all BArfers/barfetes should be proud of him and that's what the riding community represents...neh....neh.... **** happens and we have to live/deal with it.. Luckily, neither your friend or any driver got hurt...
Yes, lucky indeed. And yeah, it happens now and again that someone joins the forum to blast a rider for something they've done.
The difference, however, is a 420lb bike vs. a 3,000lb car. Last October, I had a friend involved in a head-on collision with a car. His bike was totaled, the car had significant damage (and may well have been totaled, I don't know). The driver of the car didn't have a scratch. My friend spent 17 days in ICU... with the bones of his face shattered (and that's what saved his life- the bones absorbed enough of the impact that his brain didn't have to... and yes, he was wearing a full-face helmet), his pelvis broken and split, left leg broken. He's in a rehabilitation facility now, relearning how to walk, and trying to get his brain working a little more like it used to.

A bike blows the double yellow and hits a car, it's the rider who's going to pay the highest price every time. Payment for their lack of skill can be swift and severe. But to be minding your own business, and end up maimed or killed because some idiot is trying to road race using skillsets he doesn't have, well, that's messed up, and shouldn't happen.

Maybe he reads it and changes his behavior. Maybe not. But at least I did what I could.
Old 03-30-2009, 04:26 AM
gixxer_girl

Originally Posted by Rickdogg
My girlfriend grew up in Japan and lived there for 27 years with most of her family still living there. I guess her mom and herself have a reason to lie to me about what the words translate to right? I also saw the badges on cars with my own two eyes when I was there last year. Guess who I saw behind the wheel? Old people for the orange ones and young people for the green/yellow ones. These badges go on regular street cars!

These elderly/beginner badges can be found in the dollar store next to handicap badges. The company that produces them is called Daiso as Safety driving items. It is not in the "aftermarket" parts section as you may have assumed by me stating that it is in the automotive section. I know because I purchased over a hundred of them myself while I was over in Japan.

It's like the guys that get tattoos in languages they have no clue about. I don't think relying on unreliable sources is a good thing. "Whoopsies" it looks like the Japanese dudes lied to you. I swear the IQ of the 350z forum is dropping.

These are actual pictures I took myself of the badges I had laying around in the closet. I doubt that there are any senior citizens drifting let alone being Pro drifters LOL.

I'm curious- what's the purpose on putting them on the cars in Japan? I mean, I can see for new drivers, to give everyone else a heads-up that they will probably be pulling the occasional bone-headed maneuver, but is it mandated over there? I'd hate to have to put one on my car when I get old or something...
Old 03-30-2009, 07:22 AM
jt2

^true, but all in all calling out my350z like its our fault...if i were her, i would just call the cops, easiest way to get an a$$hole like that off the streets

The point isn't to call anyone out except this "Divine Z" dipshit. Since it isn't likely he'll get a ticket (but we can hope), he at least deserves a public shaming for his stupidity.
Old 03-30-2009, 07:38 AM
jt2

Originally Posted by ITOzann

Just to be clear - this dipshit didn't blow a double yellow. He passed another car on the inside in a blind curve, and almost killed someone doing it.

That goes well beyond being a "bad driver".

Nobody is getting called out here except that one dipshit. Since he's posted here looking for places to streetrace, it is a good place to do so. Perhaps he'll get a clue and take it to the track before he kills someone.
Old 03-30-2009, 07:43 AM
Smitty??

reflects poorly on us? like hes our son? like we raised him or something? look its fine to come rant about some douche bag driving like an idiot...and in all honestly, those ***gs are everywhere, no matter what kinda car they are in. yea there are some idiot kids driving Zs like maniacs, but honestly, nothing we can do is gonna stop them, they are gonna do what they want and nobody is gonna change there minds, i mean, if someone on a forum told me how to drive, i would be like F off....we can call him names and everything we want to do, but honestly its most likely juust gonna feed the fire, now if you wanna go kick his a$$ thats all on you, and i agree, he should get his *** kicked, if he cut me off like that i would follow him and kick the crap outta him, but please dont come in here and make it sound like its our fault for what hes doing...hes got a mind of his own and hes gonna make his own descisions. bad apples are gonna be everywhere...thats just how it goes...its gonna take something drastic for him to learn, but if something bad happens, maybe thats what he needs...let him learn on his own trust me it will change his life

AGREED!!!! GIXXER GIRL, take care of your own problems instead of trying to make them ours. Be a big girl and put your money where your mouth is or GTFO of here. You sound like a cry baby. Everyone on this site has dealt with something like this before and we dont need to read a useless thread about your personal experience.
Old 03-30-2009, 08:02 AM
NightRider88

http://www.napavalleyregister.com/ar...4074352016.txt

There was a news article written not to long ago, which i cant find online but stated he was actually running away from the police officers. I guess not all drivers or riders are always smart huh....

Plus im not defending divine z... hes being a retarded driver ....hopefully he learns before he hurts someone

Last edited by NightRider88; 03-30-2009 at 08:08 AM.
Old 03-30-2009, 08:20 AM
anotheraznguy

Alrighty guys, moved this from 03-08 350z section to nor-cal and merged both threads. Please remember to try and be civil. I know lives were nearly lost and such but please try not to make this into a huge pissing contest
Old 03-30-2009, 08:22 AM
anotheraznguy

As a member that frequent's Barf quite a bit (more lurker than poster). I know how it feels when some cager tries and run you off the road. just remember. there are always bad seeds. whether it be nissan / honda / sport bikes / cruisers /yada yada..

Someone will always do something stupid. Hell i will flat out admit it.. back when i was younger i did some stupid things.. but as we get older and hopefully more wiser we learn that it is better to have fun on the track than on the street.
Old 03-30-2009, 08:26 AM
Xlr82x

Proops to you for find this guy. How did you know his screen name or actually find him here on the site? Coming from a fellow motorcyclist, I ******* hate people who drive like this when i'm out on the bike.
Old 03-30-2009, 08:33 AM
VO...
Administrator

Received 2,747 Likes on 1,836 Posts

Originally Posted by anotheraznguy
Please remember to try and be civil. I know lives were nearly lost and such but please try not to make this into a huge pissing contest
+1