Notices
Northern California San Francisco, Oakland, Sacramento, San Jose, Pleasanton, etc.

DivineZ... I think you're hawt...

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2009, 09:49 PM
gixxer_girl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default DivineZ... I think you're hawt...

... because I just love f**ktard douchebags who can't drive for s**t, try to pass red Miata's on the inside of a blind corner on Pinehurst, forcing them into oncoming traffic where they almost take out a motorcyclist friend of mine! It's such a turn-on to know that there are double-digit IQ TOOLS like you driving on public roads to the risk of everyone else out there, on both 2 wheels AND 4... it must make the rest of the people on this forum SO PROUD to know they have a ****tard like YOU to represent as the best of the worst!
So know this, you jerk:
1. You can't drive for s**t... and seriously- the vids you posted on youtube?? Damn dude, I'd be embarrassed to have that ***** recorded, let alone posted!
2. You want to get some skills? Take it to the track! (and yeah- I have... and I've got the skills to hold off a GT3 with a ****ing MIATA through the twisties at T-Hill, you twatwaffle, so any time you think you're "man" enough, you just holla...)
3. Know that the 2-wheeled community here in the Bay Area KNOWS WHO YOU ARE- and we're looking for you, you douche canoe. We know your silver car, we know your vanity plate. There's even a volunteer with a front-loader offering to drive it up and down Redwood, waiting for you to run some hot laps... because we all know you'll be stupid enough to blow the double yellow on a blind corner again, and I can't wait to see what happens when your overpriced/underpowered POS goes head first into some heavy machinery...
4. Lastly: with all the video you've posted up on you-tube, we've had a chance to see how really poorly you drive, and I will tell you this: it is only a matter of time before you take out a car, a motorcyclist, or a bicyclist. And then your spoiled boy-child life, as you know it, will be over. You're a cute little boy who will be real popular in prison- as someone's b1tch. Keep driving on Redwood/Pinehurst/Calaveras the way you have been, and you'll end up in prison for vehicular manslaughter, taking it hard up the *** for a lot of years to come.

Maybe your plates should be changed from "DivineZ" to "PRZNBCH".

Oh- and BTW... calling it "touge" sounds f**king pretentious as hell, and doesn't give you any sort of street cred at all. Why don't you just stick to posing at Starbucks, and stop embarrassing the rest of the 350Z owners?

And for what it's worth to the rest of you... I understand how it feels to rail your ride through the twisties... I've been doing it on both 2 and 4 wheels for more years than most of you have been breathing. But blowing the double yellow on a blind corner is beyond stupid. You're not the only ones on those roads- and put your anger at my post aside for a moment, and really THINK about how you'd feel if you crashed into some sedan with a woman behind the wheel who may be pregnant... or is coming home from work with her 2 year old baby girl in the back seat... or a father on his way home to his wife and kids...

Andy lastly- after watching some of those vids y'all have posted up... IF YOU HAVE A PASSENGER IN YOUR CAR ASKING YOU TO SLOW DOWN, THEN BE RESPONSIBLE ENOUGH TO SLOW THE F**K DOWN. You want to kill yourselves, go right ahead. But you do NOT have the right to take someone with you.

And now... flame on!

Last edited by gixxer_girl; 04-02-2009 at 08:18 PM.
Old 03-29-2009, 09:57 PM
tanabe350z

ill be the first to say this guy sounds like an ******* and i hope you kick the crap out of him. and thank you for taking your time to write this up because it is stupid people like him that make the rest of the responsible Z owners look like fools.

so thanks!
Old 03-29-2009, 10:01 PM
gixxer_girl

Originally Posted by tanabe350z
ill be the first to say this guy sounds like an ******* and i hope you kick the crap out of him. and thank you for taking your time to write this up because it is stupid people like him that make the rest of the responsible Z owners look like fools.

so thanks!
We get douche canoes in our sport, too... and they make the rest of us look really bad, and **** off cagers (no offense! ) no end towards the rest of us. I hate it when one of ours does it, I'd imagine you guys feel the same way. Several people I ride with have had near misses with him, and it is seriously just a matter of time before he maims or kills someone.
Thank you for being cool about my rant... you're aces, Dude!
Old 03-29-2009, 10:03 PM
Chromex319

Who be this DivineZ? I'd like to see a picture with this name this douche needs a spankin'
Old 03-29-2009, 10:03 PM
Spork

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Whoa whoa whoa... what's going on here?

A/S/L? Pics?
Old 03-29-2009, 10:05 PM
gixxer_girl

Originally Posted by Chromex319
Who be this DivineZ? I'd like to see a picture with this name this douche needs a spankin'
Here he is

He's one of y'alls homies...
Old 03-29-2009, 10:09 PM
Chromex319

Man this guy must have pis*ed off a lot a people to get this sort of reaction from an outsider. That's no good.
Old 03-29-2009, 10:13 PM
Spork

Sounds like quite the douchebag...
gixxer_girl

Man this guy must have pis*ed off a lot a people to get this sort of reaction from an outsider. That's no good.
Yeah, he has... nearly getting killed by someone doing something as stupid as he was doing will tend to do that. And it reflects really poorly on the rest of you guys. I posted a link up above to his profile on your site... you guys might want to have a short, one-way conversation with him about his behavior on surface streets. I certainly wouldn't want to have him on any run I was going on, if I were one of y'all.
O_SO_ICY_Z

If you made a profile just to call this dude out I'm impressed. And no he isn't one of our homies we do our best to point guys like this in the right direction and off the streets. Just wait till hraesvelg gets a hold of this thread.
Old 03-29-2009, 10:14 PM
ARMSTRONGARMS

post his youtube videos? better yet post the beatdown video of yall beating this assclown down
Old 03-29-2009, 10:16 PM
Cali-Darkness
Super Moderator
MY350Z.COM

You Should have posted in the Northern California section. You should have posted the original link to the post that got this whole thing started. I believe in your "street justice" over the "cop forums" thing that others suggested over in the original post by flying_hun.

And no I dont know who the fu*k DivineZ is.

Last edited by Cali-Darkness; 03-29-2009 at 10:19 PM.
Old 03-29-2009, 10:18 PM
Spork

Why does he have a "new driver" symbol on his car?

http://www.youtube.com/user/onefineaznrom
Old 03-29-2009, 10:21 PM
Chromex319

Originally Posted by O_SO_ICY_Z
If you made a profile just to call this dude out I'm impressed. And no he isn't one of our homies we do our best to point guys like this in the right direction and off the streets. Just wait till hraesvelg gets a hold of this thread.
Why? Can't make your own witty dry remarks?
Old 03-29-2009, 10:22 PM
O_SO_ICY_Z

Why? Can't make your own witty dry remarks?
obviously your doing such an awesome job of it I don't have to
Old 03-29-2009, 10:23 PM
ARMSTRONGARMS

No cause N carolina and Norcal are so close
Old 03-29-2009, 10:24 PM
Volk350

Originally Posted by gixxer_girl
Yeah, he has... nearly getting killed by someone doing something as stupid as he was doing will tend to do that. And it reflects really poorly on the rest of you guys. I posted a link up above to his profile on your site... you guys might want to have a short, one-way conversation with him about his behavior on surface streets. I certainly wouldn't want to have him on any run I was going on, if I were one of y'all.
reflects poorly on us? like hes our son? like we raised him or something? look its fine to come rant about some douche bag driving like an idiot...and in all honestly, those ***gs are everywhere, no matter what kinda car they are in. yea there are some idiot kids driving Zs like maniacs, but honestly, nothing we can do is gonna stop them, they are gonna do what they want and nobody is gonna change there minds, i mean, if someone on a forum told me how to drive, i would be like F off....we can call him names and everything we want to do, but honestly its most likely juust gonna feed the fire, now if you wanna go kick his a$$ thats all on you, and i agree, he should get his *** kicked, if he cut me off like that i would follow him and kick the crap outta him, but please dont come in here and make it sound like its our fault for what hes doing...hes got a mind of his own and hes gonna make his own descisions. bad apples are gonna be everywhere...thats just how it goes...its gonna take something drastic for him to learn, but if something bad happens, maybe thats what he needs...let him learn on his own trust me it will change his life
Old 03-29-2009, 10:24 PM
Chromex319

obviously your doing such an awesome job of it I don't have to
Glad you could hang on mine too.
Old 03-29-2009, 10:26 PM
Spork

Why do you have in your sig?

It's like your laughing at your own post...
Old 03-29-2009, 10:26 PM
Volk350

haha are you his messenger or something?