Notices
Northern California San Francisco, Oakland, Sacramento, San Jose, Pleasanton, etc.

Norcal Potluck BBQ Meet @ Heather Farm Park in Walnut Creek! ~ 8/21/10 ~

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2010, 12:35 PM
g37mobbin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Norcal Potluck BBQ Meet @ Heather Farm Park in Walnut Creek! ~ 8/21/10 ~

This BBQ is being set up from g35driver by willcho415 but i thought i would personally invite the 350z since i havent seen some of you guys since the last BBQ in Fremont.
http://g35driver.com/forums/northern...8-21-10-a.html

So I've been trying to go to a meet for once but ended up never being able to make it to any meets so it somehow ended with me planning a new meet. Yes, this will be my first car meet

After talking with a few members on the forum, and with big help from Chris (G35Papa), the location has been decided to be Heather Farm Park in Walnut Creek. I have not been here myself yet but I've read that this location is quite awesome. I believe the parking is free and also lowered-car friendly

This event will be taking on August 21st, 2010 (It is a Saturday). The time? How does Be there by 12:00PM sound?

The address is:
1540 Marchbanks Drive
Walnut Creek, CA 94598

Rules....I'm not exactly quite sure on which rules we need to exactly have to focus on but I will change this once I find out for sure.

As for the food, I am hoping that everyone who shows up brings some food to contribute towards our meet so that everyone gets a chance to eat
If you can't decide what to bring, try picking something out of this list: Hamburger Patties and Buns, Chicken Wings, Cheese, Soda and Water

Let's start the list here. If you are attending, put down your name and the food that you want to bring.
1) Willcho415 - Homemade Korean BBQ Ribs (Kal-Bee) + Rice
2) calcul8 - undecided
3) g37mobbin + mzinfiniti20(nesto and laly) -(Chips and dip)
4) jes033 - dessert (tba)
5) verilath- soda/vitaminwater
6) g35papa +5 - hotdogs/buns/condiments + ice chest w/ice + plates/napkins & a bag of charcoal
7)
8)
9)
10)

Tentative:
1) Epidel

C'mon people, lets make this big!!!

NOTES
-----------------------------------------------
-If people have any pictures at this location, please post them up!
-If you want to bring Alcohol or 420, you may, but, be responsible. There will be at least one family attending so if there are kids, play it safe. If you're going to smoke, walk away to where it's safe to do so.
-It may be a possibility that another BBQ grill may be required
Old 08-02-2010, 10:37 PM
sonoriansZ

Default !

hey if Z's r invited im down! culd bring hamburger patties. i make killer burgers!
Old 08-06-2010, 02:04 PM
SE5spd

this is one mile from my house...

"-If you want to bring Alcohol or 420, you may, but, be responsible. There will be at least one family attending so if there are kids, play it safe. If you're going to smoke, walk away to where it's safe to do so." I HIGHLY recommend that you do NOT bring alcohol or drugs here because cops sit across the street all the time and have nothing better to do in WC, if they don't come bothering you, the PARENTS will because its the same parking lot that a local swimming pool is so expect to see a lot of little kids at the park and pool, oh, and there's a basketball court in the parking lot too...so you might see a BBALL go flying towards a car or two lol

yes it is slammed car friendly and a very nice place to have a meet. ill probably roll by.
Old 08-18-2010, 10:14 AM
Blood Stone

I just moved up here from So. Cal. a few months ago and this is close to where I'm at right now (Pleasant Hill), debating if I should attend or not... Seems like a small meet, does everyone know each other already?
Old 08-18-2010, 10:18 AM
sonoriansZ

Originally Posted by Blood Stone
I just moved up here from So. Cal. a few months ago and this is close to where I'm at right now (Pleasant Hill), debating if I should attend or not... Seems like a small meet, does everyone know each other already?
dude ive messaged this guy and havnt heard anything from him. would love to go!!
Old 08-18-2010, 11:28 AM
- bigc -

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

you'll get more responses in the thread on g35driver.com
Old 08-18-2010, 12:03 PM
grace

^what he said.

It's very active, stickied thread on Driver.
Old 08-18-2010, 04:16 PM
sid67jp

Originally Posted by Blood Stone
Most of the members know each other already. The Z & G family are kinda close knit. We bump into each other most of the time either on a meet, a car event or on the street. And we welcome new members!

I myself will go to this BBQ meet. Should be fun!

Welcome to Norcal btw!