Notices
Northern California San Francisco, Oakland, Sacramento, San Jose, Pleasanton, etc.

~No Dec Meets for Z33RIE...

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2003 | 07:34 AM
Z33RIE

Unhappy ~No Dec Meets for Z33RIE...

Hi everyone, just wanted to post a little something to excuse myself from any remaining meets for this month or why I may not be posting as much... Unfortunately, me & JayMee (Z's name) got into an accident on the way to work at a busy 4 way intersection yesterday morning Nothing major, i'm ok i guess, just sucks not having my baby and stuck with a rental i'm lucky the other driver was alright and that nothing major happened to either car... well, actually, i find out later today how bad it really is... i'm just really down because I do not know how long it'll take to get some parts in... i'm supposed to find out today, but still... no JayMee in my garage, makes Rie a sad sad girl So yesterday after the accident I go to CSAA, file my claim, call the body shop, drop off the car, get my rental and go to my 2nd job that night i was hating everything yesterday, but i just hope i find out good news today... hope all of you guys & girl are doing well, i'll talk to you next time...

~RiE
Old 12-11-2003 | 07:44 AM
john350Z

hope everything gets done soon and glad to hear your ok!!!
Old 12-11-2003 | 07:47 AM
Z33RIE

Thanks for your thoughts & concerns John
hey i think you should post your stuff for sale in the Southern Cali forum too... take care and talk to you later!
~RiE
Old 12-11-2003 | 08:04 AM
yobri
350Z-holic
Premier Member

Sorry to hear that girl... glad to hear that you are okay, seeing that you are here on the board posting and such. Take care, and if you need anything, you know how to reach me.
Old 12-11-2003 | 08:34 AM
Z33RIE

Thanks Brian for your kind words yah, i'm trying to keep my mind off of it (really trying) and yups, i know how to reach ya talk to you later...
Old 12-11-2003 | 09:15 AM
failsafe
....for your health
Premier Member

Sorry to hear that Rie. Was it just cosmetic damage? Sucks to be w/o your Z but you'll be back in action in no time And remember just because your Z is out of commission for a few weeks doesn't mean you can't come out to meets. Who knows maybe we can find a nice dirt road and take your rental 4x4ing
Old 12-11-2003 | 09:16 AM
bz8

Sorry to hear what happened, but glad to hear you're okay. If you need anything, feel free to let me know. Take care of yourself.
Old 12-11-2003 | 10:11 AM
Shift33

I'm glad you're ok . . . remember . . . get the emblem shaved! It'll look sweet. Don't worry, he'll be back in no time although 2 days for me when I got my tranny swap felt like forever.

At least you'll know you won't have any paint chips.
Old 12-11-2003 | 10:13 AM
Z-INCOGNITO

Damn Girl, i feel your pain... Hope it all works out for ya... Let me know how i can help...
Old 12-11-2003 | 11:22 AM
mgl

sorry to hear bout your z... glad ur ok though. how bad is the damage???
Old 12-11-2003 | 01:54 PM
Z33RIE

Smile Thanks for all your concerns

hi everyone again... basically the damage was to my front bumper, but the body shop still has to remove it to see if everything is in tact behind the bumper, since during the impact, i assume the bumper bounced off the other car because we were both in motion... *sigh* the waiting is what's really making me crazy, once i know approximately how long it'll be, i'll feel a little better so hopefully they can locate a bumper for me soon, then i'll be reunited with my baby jaymee again, i appreciate all the concerns & kindness guys and gal, thank you john, brian, jason, michelle, henry1, henry2, sorry if i forgot anyone, i'm a little loopy today still

bz8: thanks for callin my cell this morning, sorry i missed your call, i was trying to catch up with some work, from missing work yesterday i'll try to call ya tonight & i appreciate what you said in your voicemail...
Old 12-11-2003 | 05:30 PM
fowlman01

Sorry Rie! Glad you are ok. If the air bags didn't go off it is probably not too serious. I almost had one myself two days ago when an idiot in a mustang decided he was going to pass me in a 2 lane to 1 lane situation. God! these things have good brakes!
Saved my bacon......
Shouldn't effect you posting though..right??
Old 12-11-2003 | 05:55 PM
Z33RIE

Hi Walt, thanks for the thoughts! yah, it was minor, but still being without my baby "JayMee" is really hard i'll find out tomorrow what my adjuster & bodyshop did today *sigh*
Old 12-11-2003 | 06:18 PM
I2h8BMW

Rie, sorry to hear about your Z. Glad you are ok. Hope the damage is minor and you get your Z back soon.
Old 12-11-2003 | 09:24 PM
longbowe

Nuts! Glad you're okay, and Jaymee's not in major pain. Time to get the VS bumper, yes?
Old 12-11-2003 | 10:19 PM
Balls

=\
Old 12-12-2003 | 07:59 AM
Z33RIE

Originally posted by longbowe
Nuts! Glad you're okay, and Jaymee's not in major pain. Time to get the VS bumper, yes?
Hi guys, thanks for your concern as well...longbowe, I2h8bmw, & Z-***** yah JayMee isn't in major pain, but Rie is sad without him i'm gonna go crazy in this damn rental... haha! As far as the bumper, i'm just gonna get a brand new oem bumper for now, with everything happening, that's all I want right now... but hey, I get to start off with ZERO rock chips, yay! so maybe I can keep this one in better condition longer Well today I find out the news of how long me & JayMee will be apart, i'll let you all know!!!

longbowe: sorry i missed your call, thanks for callin... i was knocked out from some nyquil, haha!

Take care everyone!
~RiE
Old 12-12-2003 | 09:47 AM
whatever
Veteran
Premier Member

yikes, not you too

catching this thread late....

Glad you're ok, just hope JayMee will be back with you soon!!!

Wow, everyone please drive carefully and watch out for other unattentive Northern california drivers that have no clue on how to drive when the weather change from sunny....

At the rate it's going, we're can have a 350z rental meet soon!!

Just poking fun to cheer you up!!
Old 12-12-2003 | 09:57 AM
Z-INCOGNITO

Originally posted by whatever

For reals, i had a close encounter last wednesday too... Keep your distance because some people are just careless...
Old 12-12-2003 | 10:57 AM
Z33RIE

Originally posted by whatever
yikes, not you too

catching this thread late....

Glad you're ok, just hope JayMee will be back with you soon!!!

Wow, everyone please drive carefully and watch out for other unattentive Northern california drivers that have no clue on how to drive when the weather change from sunny....

Just poking fun to cheer you up!!
hi thanks for makin me laugh about the 350z rental meet... haha! yah, just found out a little while ago that my bumper should be in by monday, so i could possibly have JayMee back by the end of next week...yay! i'm gonna make them put on my clear reflectors for me too, so i dont have to remove my bumper and like i said b4, ZERO rock chips well, thanks again for the laugh...
~RiE

Quick Reply: ~No Dec Meets for Z33RIE...