Notices
Northern California San Francisco, Oakland, Sacramento, San Jose, Pleasanton, etc.
View Poll Results: Will I hit the Spot?
YES
78.26%
NO
8.70%
I don't want to decide now since I'm a pita
13.04%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Mystery Spot Meet 01/31/04

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2004, 10:18 PM
yobri
350Z-holic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

And it looks like good ole Henry beat me to it.
Old 01-26-2004, 10:27 PM
Dolfan13

Looks like if it does not rain I will meet up with you guys at Krispy Kreme @ 1000 Sat....Silverstone Z.
Old 01-26-2004, 10:35 PM
fowlman01

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally posted by yobri
When I saw the news, I immediately identified the virus as the hacking activity that you were telling me about today. Hope that your systems are clean...

If someone here doesn't get you the UC address to KK, I'll post it tomorrow. I've never been there either, and I'm not too familiar with UC myself. I'm thinking that from SR to Larkspur is about ~30-40 minutes without traffic, and from Larkspur to the MacArthur Maze is about ~25-30 minutes (traffic to the Maze is normal), from there to UC... I have no idea. I've only passed UC on my way to San Jo and I never really calculated the time... although I think that it is a fair ways away.
I got the addy, just didn't look far enough. I'll give myself plenty of time to get there. If you see a muddy SB drifting around the light standards in the krispy creme parking lot, that will be me entertaining myself. Getting rid of the stock tires tommorow.. finally.
I will find out what the campus system looks like tommorow. my email account didn't have too many more in it (3), but they are getting really creative in their approach to get you to open attachments. I will check most of my email from this mac, just in case. they seem to write them more for MS products.
Old 01-26-2004, 10:42 PM
yobri
350Z-holic

Originally posted by fowlman01
I will check most of my email from this mac, just in case. they seem to write them more for MS products.
Precisely. Time to move the bulk of my systems over to Linux/UNIX-based OS's.
Old 01-26-2004, 11:41 PM
Z-INCOGNITO

And it looks like good ole Henry beat me to it.
What can i say... i drive a Z!
Old 01-27-2004, 08:21 AM
whatever
Veteran

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ok, I just bought the tickets for the following people

1. Z33RIE
2. shift33
3. bz8
4. Jsn350z
5. longbowe
6. Sybertron
7&8. yobri x 2
9&10. mgl x 2
11. fowlman01

The ticket said that we need to be there 15minutes before so slight change of plan (so 11:45AM). We leave Santana Row at 11:00AM. So try to get to Santana Row 15 minutes before. (10:45AM).

UPDATED(01/27/04) Itinerary:
1.Meet at Santa Row @ 10:45AM.
2.Drive down to the spot @ 11:00AM
3.Get to Spot @ 11:45AM
3.Spot Tour. @ 12:00PM
4.go to SC for lunch
5.Come back Hwy 9

I'll update the first page as well.

Last edited by whatever; 01-27-2004 at 08:29 AM.
Old 01-27-2004, 08:49 AM
bz8

Meeting you guys in UC sounds good. 10am is no problem for me. How long do you think it will take me to get there from Santa Rosa? And where is Krispi Creme in UC? If you have an address I can punch it in, but I would rather get directions because that chick in the nav tends to send me the long way around. That thing in the computer that I thought was hackers that we were talking about is that terrible virus/worm that just hit.(mydoom).
Fowlman01, check out the thread that I've posted for the UC KK pre-meet:

https://my350z.com/forum/showthread....threadid=58228

Dave, I have to give you an award for the most dominating thread on this forum. Seems like no one reads anything else besides this thread .

Last edited by bz8; 01-27-2004 at 08:54 AM.
Old 01-27-2004, 08:56 AM
Z33RIE

This looks like this is gonna be a good turnout, especially for some people who havent been out at all or that much...hehe wow, i think the SB Z's are gonna make their special appearances on saturday... i dont have any pics of SB ones from previous meets, this should be sweet! see u all saturday!!
~RiE
Old 01-27-2004, 09:05 AM
yobri
350Z-holic

Originally posted by Z33RIE
This looks like this is gonna be a good turnout, especially for some people who havent been out at all or that much...
Implying who....?

Yup the SB's will be making a definitive (non-customary) showing... 'cept I'll be the black, gray, and brown Z at this meet.
Old 01-27-2004, 09:11 AM
fowlman01

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Implying who....?

Yup the SB's will be making a definitive (non-customary) showing... 'cept I'll be the black, gray, and brown Z at this meet.
They will all be the same color by the time we get there if it rains.
Old 01-27-2004, 09:11 AM
Z33RIE

Implying who....?

hehe

*u got PM*
~Rie
Old 01-27-2004, 09:21 AM
whatever
Veteran

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

They will all be the same color by the time we get there if it rains.
come on, you folks all know that silver is always the dominating color at the meet!! just to make sure you other colors don't feel left out, I pick a dusty road so that by the end of the meet, we'll all be the same "silver"...
Old 01-27-2004, 09:27 AM
Z33RIE

Originally posted by whatever
come on, you folks all know that silver is always the dominating color at the meet!! just to make sure you other colors don't feel left out, I pick a dusty road so that by the end of the meet, we'll all be the same "silver"...
that's right dave, i know you SS Z's are always the dominant ones at all the meets... hehe! with the exception of Ring Around the Bay, that's when the PPW's represented... hehe! all good, you know it's about time we had some SB's, you would think from the previous meets that Z's only came in SS, PPW, CS and DB... haha! oh, wanted to ask if we were gonna try to meet up with the G35s in HMB on our way back? They invited us and I think it would be cool to meet up with them!
~RiE
Old 01-27-2004, 09:49 AM
bz8

that's right dave, i know you SS Z's are always the dominant ones at all the meets... hehe! with the exception of Ring Around the Bay, that's when the PPW's represented... hehe! all good, you know it's about time we had some SB's, you would think from the previous meets that Z's only came in SS, PPW, CS and DB... haha! oh, wanted to ask if we were gonna try to meet up with the G35s in HMB on our way back? They invited us and I think it would be cool to meet up with them!
~RiE
I am interested in meeting up with the G35s , but since we're going to Santa Cruz, that's already alot of miles on my new car . Going up to HMB would add even more. If they would have posted earlier, we could have organized a meet together. We'll see how that day turns out.
Old 01-27-2004, 09:55 AM
bz8

Originally posted by whatever
Ok, I just bought the tickets for the following people

1. Z33RIE
2. shift33
3. bz8
4. Jsn350z
5. longbowe
6. Sybertron
7&8. yobri x 2
9&10. mgl x 2
11. fowlman01

Dave, thanks for purchasing the tickets in advance.
Old 01-27-2004, 10:32 AM
Z33RIE

Lightbulb Rie's last meet for a little while...

To my z brothers & sister ... i just wanted to post a little something regarding this meet. this will probably be my last meet for a little while with all of you becuz i'll be moving to so cal in the middle to end of february... i was and am hoping this meet will be a memorable one, as the others also have been... it's been a fun end of '03 and beginning of '04 with all of you and glad me & JayMee got to be part of it and also thankful for meeting you all... i will be returning to school to finish my degree, which equals about a year and a half, after working as an IT girl for the last 2 years... i'm planning on coming back for Ring Around the Bay II, so you'll continue to see me posting and reading up on how you all up here are doing... Also, with the spring & summer events in so cal coming up, don't be a stranger and give your girl Rie a call, you all know i'm planning on making these events! Z Nationals & Z Convention coming up, if anyone wants to crash at my house down there, you're more than welcomed and also if you're just coming down to visit just... let me know! I'm moving into a house, so i'll have plenty of parking and a big driveway for anyone who comes to visit or crash, since JayMee will be taking up the whole garage So i hope to be able to attend future Nor Cal meets in the future, depending on work & school schedule, but know that my intentions will be there... If i don't see you at the Mystery Spot meet saturday, it's been fun and I will (hopefully) see you all in March for Ring Around the Bay II! Like i said, don't be a stranger, feel free to pm me, call and/or email me and let me know if anyone is in So Cal, you're welcomed at my place... take care, drive safe and i'll see you all soon!

~Rie & JayMee
email: Z33RIE@yahoo.com

Last edited by Z33RIE; 01-27-2004 at 10:34 AM.
Old 01-27-2004, 10:43 AM
bz8

Default Re: Rie's last meet for a little while...

To my z brothers & sister ... i just wanted to post a little something regarding this meet. this will probably be my last meet for a little while with all of you becuz i'll be moving to so cal in the middle to end of february... i was and am hoping this meet will be a memorable one, as the others also have been... it's been a fun end of '03 and beginning of '04 with all of you and glad me & JayMee got to be part of it and also thankful for meeting you all... i will be returning to school to finish my degree, which equals about a year and a half, after working as an IT girl for the last 2 years... i'm planning on coming back for Ring Around the Bay II, so you'll continue to see me posting and reading up on how you all up here are doing... Also, with the spring & summer events in so cal coming up, don't be a stranger and give your girl Rie a call, you all know i'm planning on making these events! Z Nationals & Z Convention coming up, if anyone wants to crash at my house down there, you're more than welcomed and also if you're just coming down to visit just... let me know! I'm moving into a house, so i'll have plenty of parking and a big driveway for anyone who comes to visit or crash, since JayMee will be taking up the whole garage So i hope to be able to attend future Nor Cal meets in the future, depending on work & school schedule, but know that my intentions will be there... If i don't see you at the Mystery Spot meet saturday, it's been fun and I will (hopefully) see you all in March for Ring Around the Bay II! Like i said, don't be a stranger, feel free to pm me, call and/or email me and let me know if anyone is in So Cal, you're welcomed at my place... take care, drive safe and i'll see you all soon!

~Rie & JayMee
email: Z33RIE@yahoo.com
that's for moving down to LA, j/k . I will take you up on your offer on crashing at your place. It's good that you're going back to school in such a bad economy. When you get out, there will probably be tons of jobs. Well, wish you luck girl.
Old 01-27-2004, 10:53 AM
yobri
350Z-holic

Aww, Rie... bad news on a happy feeling thread...

Now I have to go to this one... no cancelling...

You are making a good move, and a move that I know all of us will support. Education for the furtherance of your career can never be wrong, especially with the IT employment prospects as they are currently.

Oh yeah, like Tony, you can't make lodging offers too lightly as I know that I'll probably take you up on it one day.

Wish you luck and I'm glad that I can at least meet you once before your departure. KIT, you gots my digits.
Old 01-27-2004, 11:02 AM
Z-INCOGNITO

Default Re: Re: Rie's last meet for a little while...

Originally posted by bz8
that's for moving down to LA, j/k . I will take you up on your offer on crashing at your place. It's good that you're going back to school in such a bad economy. When you get out, there will probably be tons of jobs. Well, wish you luck girl.
Me too... i might take u up on that offer as well (if there's room)...

GOOD LUCK WITH SCHOOL RIE...
Old 01-27-2004, 11:02 AM
Z33RIE

Smile Tony & Brian

tony- i liked that icon u chose...haha! u already knew my plans and again, thanks for your support & encouragement... i know i have to finish as a personal goal and my parents always taught me never to settle for less and my job wasn't gonna let me move forward and grow... this little girl has always taken care of what she needs to and i'm thankful for your kind words & brian's!

brian- see you have to go on sat now... hehe! and about the crashing at my place offer, it's there and feel free to call me up when you're in the area or anything, k? u know the digits too! see ya sat!
~Rie

Quick Reply: Mystery Spot Meet 01/31/04