Notices
Northern California San Francisco, Oakland, Sacramento, San Jose, Pleasanton, etc.

Norcal Newbies (Introduce yourself here)!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2004, 02:05 PM
fowlman01

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

I can only imagine.
Old 06-10-2004, 02:07 PM
fernandito7

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey does anybody know a good shop where i can have my AEM wideband 02 installed? How is Z car garage? I just barely heard of them. Are they good with electrical stuff?
Old 06-10-2004, 02:14 PM
neur0sis

Originally posted by Anna
Hi! Anna from Santa Rosa.. way north bay

My bf is on the board too.. Static.. but he lives in Chicago right now. He's going to be moving to CA soon and hopefully we can meet up with some of you local Z drivers I
Welcome Anna! Good to see another "Way North Bay'er" I'm a former Santa Rosa, now Healdsburg transplant. We might just have enough people to meet up some night... maybe grab some drinks, or go for a drive.

... Not in that order, of course.
Old 06-10-2004, 09:58 PM
longbowe

fernandito, how much did that GReddy TT set you back?
Old 06-11-2004, 10:05 AM
fernandito7

Well the kit cost me $5700 with the FMIC. Install was $1000 by ispeedusa.com Very professional install. With the BOV, Profec e-01, aem wideband i would say im close to the $8km mark. Oh and everything is paid off already even my car. SO no more bills for me to worry about. Now im just waiting to get my car tuned and get to the 420 RWHP mark.
Old 06-11-2004, 09:03 PM
longbowe

GReddy will get me to 350rwhp, right?
Old 06-11-2004, 09:10 PM
fowlman01

Originally posted by longbowe
GReddy will get me to 350rwhp, right?
Thinking about doing a canyon run with a set up like that loongbowe?
Old 06-11-2004, 11:40 PM
fernandito7

YUp 350 at the wheels with an aftermarket exhaust and some test pipes or hi flow cats at the stock preset boost
Old 06-12-2004, 10:10 AM
longbowe

Originally posted by fowlman01
Thinking about doing a canyon run with a set up like that loongbowe?
Walt, you know me so well!

Here's a bit of irony: The girl I like (which is part of the reason I've been driving more lately), her brother is interning at GReddy.

Time to save up for that TT, eh?
Old 06-12-2004, 05:57 PM
fowlman01

Originally posted by longbowe
Walt, you know me so well!

Here's a bit of irony: The girl I like (which is part of the reason I've been driving more lately), her brother is interning at GReddy.

Time to save up for that TT, eh?
Can he get you any kind of deal? $8000 is a lot of money, until you start thinking about what you get for it and that it is installed. I have spent a bunch already and I'm not developing anywhere near that kind of HP.

I have been trying to keep it in warranty and free of smog violations, but that TT sure would be fun.
Old 06-13-2004, 09:33 PM
longbowe

I don't know what kind of deal he could get me. It'd probably be nice if I could get to know him first. That and, although the prospect of even more power on tap makes me drool, my budget is rather limited.
Old 06-18-2004, 07:08 AM
Anna
350Z-holic

Originally posted by neur0sis
Welcome Anna! Good to see another "Way North Bay'er" I'm a former Santa Rosa, now Healdsburg transplant. We might just have enough people to meet up some night... maybe grab some drinks, or go for a drive.

... Not in that order, of course.
Hi!! H-Town representing! I hang out in H-town on the weekends some nights, my friend lives there. That sounds like fun.. we should plan something up here in the north bay. I get tired of driving to the City or to Sac or Fremont for car meets

I'll be willing to organize a north bay meet if you guys are really interested Let me know!! (there are like 4 of us up here right.. hehe)
Old 06-18-2004, 07:12 AM
fowlman01

Hi!! H-Town representing! I hang out in H-town on the weekends some nights, my friend lives there. That sounds like fun.. we should plan something up here in the north bay. I get tired of driving to the City or to Sac or Fremont for car meets

I'll be willing to organize a north bay meet if you guys are really interested Let me know!! (there are like 4 of us up here right.. hehe)
At least 4 or 5 in Sonoma county and a couple in Napa. We need a person with good organizational skills to put it together.
Old 06-18-2004, 09:04 AM
Anna
350Z-holic

At least 4 or 5 in Sonoma county and a couple in Napa. We need a person with good organizational skills to put it together.
More than I thought! Well, why don't we put something together? I'm bored all the time anyway so I don't mind planning something. I'll post another thread later when I get some more free time and see who's really interested
Old 06-18-2004, 09:16 AM
Z-INCOGNITO

More than I thought! Well, why don't we put something together? I'm bored all the time anyway so I don't mind planning something. I'll post another thread later when I get some more free time and see who's really interested
Sounds like fun... but please dont plan it on the weekend of July 23rd (VEGAS TRIP)...

We can also swing by Thunder Valley or Cache Creek

Thanks Anna
Old 06-18-2004, 09:28 AM
neur0sis

Woah, thats awesome! I have seen another Z or two up here... one of those yours? Who's yer friend? I'm a Windsor/Healdsburg native, so I might know em...

We should all definatly all meet up somewhere... even if its just to check out each others cars, and grab a coffee. Or, there is a nice big parking lot behind the Bear Republic (beeeeeeer!) I'll be there today after work actually (Big group always meets friday after work) ...

I know we could probabally pull Bill (zwindsor) outta the house for a meet or a drive, and it'd be nice to put some faces to names in the local scene. Lets do it up soon!
Old 06-18-2004, 09:37 AM
neur0sis

Lets see, if I remember correctly we have:

Bill (zwindsor)
Walt (fowlman01)
Ken (kengray)
Josh (JoshTreeFitty)
Anna (Anna)
Dan (me!)

Thats right in Sonoma County, that I can remember...

There is another girl, Michelle I think her name is... friend of Jeremy (krinkov) ... and I think Jerm's wife was gonna get a 350z as well. Not sure.

And I have only met Bill! Anyone else in the immediate area? Sound off!
Old 06-18-2004, 10:08 AM
fowlman01

Lets see, if I remember correctly we have:

Bill (zwindsor)
Walt (fowlman01)
Ken (kengray)
Josh (JoshTreeFitty)
Anna (Anna)
Dan (me!)

Thats right in Sonoma County, that I can remember...

There is another girl, Michelle I think her name is... friend of Jeremy (krinkov) ... and I think Jerm's wife was gonna get a 350z as well. Not sure.

And I have only met Bill! Anyone else in the immediate area? Sound off!
There is bixby in napa and a woman who parks right next to me here at SSU (Lauri). I talk to her all the time, but I'm not sure she is into a Z social event, but I will ask.

I am leaving this Saturday for Philidelphia for a week and I have a gig on the weekend of the 4th, but after that I am pretty much free.

We might pull some of the hardcore bay area Norcal people up here if we have a good meet going.

Go for it Anna
Old 06-19-2004, 08:56 AM
zwindsor
Twisty addict

I know we could probabally pull Bill (zwindsor) outta the house for a meet or a drive,
What do you mean "pull' me I go for drives all the time, albeit alone and on weekdays (when you can go fast ). I'm up for a local meet. Us 'mature' folk need to relive what it's like being in the fast lane with you young whipper snappers

There's also Lenny in Healdsburg (can't remember his screen name). Once something gets set up I can reach him via email.
Old 06-19-2004, 10:45 AM
neur0sis

lol ... just razzin ya a bit, Bill! haha

I usually go on drives after work... since I am in Healdsburg now, its an easy jump onto 128 or Dry Creek Road, or out to Lake Sonoma. Hardly any traffic after work on a weekday hehe

Someone get another thread started for this!

Quick Reply: Norcal Newbies (Introduce yourself here)!!