Notices
Not Z Related Items Post your items for sale here that are not Z-related.

FS: Iphone 4 new 32GB any carrier jailbroken

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2011, 08:20 AM
1 sick g

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Iphone 4 new 32GB any carrier jailbroken

SOLD

Last edited by 1 sick g; 10-04-2011 at 01:15 PM.
Old 09-21-2011, 03:30 PM
Z PHAT Z

$350 shipped! Dont wait too long the 5 is around the corner.
Old 09-22-2011, 03:28 AM
1 sick g

Originally Posted by Z PHAT Z
$350 shipped! Dont wait too long the 5 is around the corner.
I can work on the price but thats giving it away. Im pretty sure its going to be called the Iphone 4S unless they change it again. My buddy works for apple and Ive already seen the phone. Good luck getting it, on presales alone the phone will probably be sold out.

If anyone has any questions please contact me on my cell because I dont come on here much.
Old 09-28-2011, 04:16 AM
1 sick g

up top
Old 10-02-2011, 11:17 AM
knkw98

I am sure it will be called Iphone 5

But you are right in that it hasn't changed much from Iphone 4.
Old 10-02-2011, 01:24 PM
sssmasss

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

bro,

you version is 4.3.3 which means you can jailbreak it easily!

however your baseband is 4.10.01 this cannot be unlock by software! it have to be jailbroken by hardware. it will cost the buyer around 40 dollars to have it unlocked with gevey sim card. not to mention there are plenty of fake Gevey sim out there that might brick the phone forever! oops!!!
Old 10-03-2011, 06:35 AM
1 sick g

Originally Posted by sssmasss
bro,

however your baseband is 4.10.01 this cannot be unlock by software! it have to be jailbroken by hardware. it will cost the buyer around 40 dollars to have it unlocked with gevey sim card. not to mention there are plenty of fake Gevey sim out there that might brick the phone forever! oops!!!
LOL dont know where you get your info from but Ive been jailbreaking and unlocking my phones for 4 years now. 4.3.3. is easily jailbroken as well you can unlock it. This phone works with any SIM. Next time you talk wipe your mouth cause all thats coming out is POOPOO!
Old 10-03-2011, 09:04 AM
sssmasss

Originally Posted by 1 sick g
LOL dont know where you get your info from but Ive been jailbreaking and unlocking my phones for 4 years now. 4.3.3. is easily jailbroken as well you can unlock it. This phone works with any SIM. Next time you talk wipe your mouth cause all thats coming out is POOPOO!

http://www.redmondpie.com/unlock-4.3...w-to-tutorial/

read this if anyone interested

Unlock iOS 4.3.3 on iPhone 4, 3GS Using Ultrasn0w 1.2.3 [Tutorial]
By Taimur Asad | May 6th, 2011

Ultrasn0w 1.2.3 has been released today to make the unlock compatible with iOS 4.3.3 on iPhone 4 and 3GS, running on the old baseband.

It should be noted though that this release of Ultrasn0w is not a new unlock for iPhones with newer basebands, instead, it only fixes the compatibility issues on the existing devices, which are jailbroken (with preserved basebands: 01.59.00 / 04.26.08 / 05.11.07 / 05.12.01 / 05.13.04 / 06.15.00) on iOS 4.3.3.

For iPhone 3GS Only: How to Update iPhone 3GS to 06.15.00 Baseband for Unlock:
Ultrasn0w 1.2.x unlocking requires that your iPhone 3GS is jailbroken with 06.15.00 baseband. Follow the complete guide posted here (with PwnageTool) or here (for Redsn0w) to update your iPhone 3GS baseband to 06.15.00 and jailbreak it on iOS 4.1 / 4.2.1 before proceeding with the following steps.

Note: Updating iPhone 3GS baseband to iPad’s 06.15.00 might result in loss of GPS functionality.

Step 1: First up, you will have to jailbreak your iPhone 4 or 3GS on iOS 4.3.3 and preserve the old baseband using either PwnageTool on Mac, or Sn0wbreeze on Windows. Instructions on how to jailbreak iOS 4.3.3 using PwnageTool can be found here, and for Sn0wbreeze can be found here.

Step 2: Once you are done with the jailbreak, you can now unlock your iPhone on the supported basebands using Ultrasn0w 1.2.3 from Cydia. To do this:

Start “Cydia” on your iPhone.

Touch on “Manage” tab on the bottom.

Now touch on “Sources” as seen in the screenshot below:

Touch on “Edit” and then on “Add”. You will be prompted to enter a url source as seen in the screenshot below. Type “http://repo666.ultrasn0w.com” and touch on“Add Source” to add this repo if you haven’t already.

Cydia will now automatically update your sources by following a series of automated steps.

After installation is completed. Search for “ultrasn0w 1.2.3” in Cydia and install this application. This app will automatically unlock your iPhone so that you can use it with any carrier.

Step 3: Now simply restart your iPhone and voila! you should now have a fully unlocked iPhone 4 or 3GS, running iOS 4.3.3 !

You can follow us on Twitter or join our Facebook fanpage to keep yourself updated on all the latest iPhone jailbreaking and unlocking releases.

YOUR BASEBAND IS 4.10.01 WHICH IS THE NEW BASE BAND

THIS IS WHAT YOU NEED TO DO WITH YOUR IPHONE

http://applenberry.com/store/instruc...-1/manual.html

BE HONE HONEST WHEN YOU SELL UP HERE AT LEAST

if you said it is unlock why dont you unlock it before selling it.... it can be jailbroken but cannot be unlock by software. it can be unlock by hardware though. For your information, i am an working part time as an iphone unlocker. look for my add on sandiego.craigslist.com type in iphone unlock and you will see my information.
Old 10-03-2011, 09:11 AM
soporific88

Pt iPhone unlocker? You mean you use the developer's work for your own financial gains? SMH
Old 10-03-2011, 09:18 AM
tookrzy4u192

bro,

^^ truth.. but I have had good luck with getting gevey sim's for under $4 each which worked.. Guess it depends on the seller
Old 10-03-2011, 09:28 AM
sssmasss

Originally Posted by soporific88
Pt iPhone unlocker? You mean you use the developer's work for your own financial gains? SMH
i charge everyone who need me to jailbreak and unlock phone for 20 dollars. i also fix iphone. Of course i have to charge them. i am not charging them for the software. i am charging them for my time to do it. Are you willing to spend 1 hours or two doing it for free. the process take less then 20 minutes but you have to drive to their place and it cost gas and time. sometimes after you unlock the phone and somehow the phone does not get signal or the customer did something to it and you have to redo the whole jailbreak and unlock process which is free because you did it once and it does not work.
Originally Posted by tookrzy4u192
^^ truth.. but I have had good luck with getting gevey sim's for under $4 each which worked.. Guess it depends on the seller

you are right. if it is cheap then it is fake which will cause your phone to run hot. they are using f300 chip instead of the real one which is f981 chip. using f300 has a potential to brick your phone. Since i am doing this and get pay for it i am not using fake chip because i will be held responsible for the damages.

for Gevey sim if it is less then 15 dollars then it is fake. i am buying them from applenberry for 15 dollars a piece at whole sale price. sometime people sale their fake Gevey on ebay at a higher price and you still got scammed.

check for the printed words f981 on the black chip
check for engrave word Gevey on the sim tray
Sim Tray is aluminum not plastic

Last edited by sssmasss; 10-03-2011 at 09:34 AM.
Old 10-03-2011, 06:39 PM
1 sick g

i charge everyone who need me to jailbreak and unlock phone for 20 dollars. i also fix iphone. Of course i have to charge them. i am not charging them for the software. i am charging them for my time to do it. Are you willing to spend 1 hours or two doing it for free. the process take less then 20 minutes but you have to drive to their place and it cost gas and time. sometimes after you unlock the phone and somehow the phone does not get signal or the customer did something to it and you have to redo the whole jailbreak and unlock process which is free because you did it once and it does not work.

you are right. if it is cheap then it is fake which will cause your phone to run hot. they are using f300 chip instead of the real one which is f981 chip. using f300 has a potential to brick your phone. Since i am doing this and get pay for it i am not using fake chip because i will be held responsible for the damages.

for Gevey sim if it is less then 15 dollars then it is fake. i am buying them from applenberry for 15 dollars a piece at whole sale price. sometime people sale their fake Gevey on ebay at a higher price and you still got scammed.

check for the printed words f981 on the black chip
check for engrave word Gevey on the sim tray
Sim Tray is aluminum not plastic

First of all my itrader feedback is 100% so if someone wanted to buy it they will feel safe and see my reputation speaks for itself. Also Ive been doing this to all my personal phones and not making any money on the side not like your doing and whoring yourself just to make a quick buck to unlock and jailbreak phones.

Do all us a favor and get some sort of education because reading what you write is giving me a headache. Short, misspelled, and just utterly embarrassing the way you write.

In any case the phone just sold on G35 driver but if you want to start a forum war over something you have no idea about Im not in for it. Later
Old 10-03-2011, 06:48 PM
ndilo21

Originally Posted by 1 sick g
First of all my itrader feedback is 100% so if someone wanted to buy it they will feel safe and see my reputation speaks for itself. Also Ive been doing this to all my personal phones and not making any money on the side not like your doing and whoring yourself just to make a quick buck to unlock and jailbreak phones.

Do all us a favor and get some sort of education because reading what you write is giving me a headache. Short, misspelled, and just utterly embarrassing the way you write.

In any case the phone just sold on G35 driver but if you want to start a forum war over something you have no idea about Im not in for it. Later
The man knows what he is talking about. Unfortunately, you are the one that needs the education in iPhones. I also jailbreak and unlock phones and can confirm this 100%.
Old 10-03-2011, 07:54 PM
sssmasss

Deleted. i am not saying anything else. look at the post ^

Last edited by sssmasss; 10-03-2011 at 09:01 PM.
Old 10-04-2011, 12:12 AM
callmepapichulo
Banned

lol i sold one of these for 250 , in that same condition
Old 10-04-2011, 01:42 AM
sssmasss

Originally Posted by callmepapichulo
lol i sold one of these for 250 , in that same condition
better condition bro. it is 10/10 condition.

sold to me!!! remember? a ahahhahah 32 gb 10/10 condition!!!! Honest nothing hidden!!!
Old 10-05-2011, 05:26 AM
defcon83

Hows it going I have a question, There is no iphone that can be unlocked for use with a nextel?