Notices
OZOC (Orlando Z Owners Club) Orlando Z Owners Club

''General Ozoc Discussion''

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2009, 09:47 AM
zerafian

Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts

congrats man...you got a twofer right there...

Originally Posted by nosurf2day

Boy: Yaden Kalani Kirouac
Girl: ?????
can u brake down the pronounciation of that name.. Its crazy unique
Old 08-09-2009, 10:10 AM
vispre

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by CaribbeanBlue
OK HERE'S PICS!!!!

It's just a teaser... Check out the rest of the pics (befores and afters) here:
http://g35driver.com/forums/florida-...body-work.html

carib, looks crazy sexy. that's my fav front for the g35.

Just letting everyone know, I am leaving for my honeymoon this evening, I had a blast at my wedding and I am now OFFICIALLY an ARMY Officer.

Oh, I found out the morning after my wedding that.

MADELENE IS PREGNANT! WOOO HOOOOO! I AM SO HAPPY. When I saw the test and it said pregnant, I actually cried. I never understood how someone could cry when they were happy, it never happened to me before until yesterday morning. We have been trying for the past month and a half. I was worried that I couldn't get us pregnant. Well the worries are all gone. I cant wait.,

We have a boys name but were still deciding on a girls.

stephen, COngrats on the promotion! and congrats on the good news!
Old 08-09-2009, 12:39 PM
nosurf2day

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by zerafian
congrats man...you got a twofer right there...

can u brake down the pronounciation of that name.. Its crazy unique
That would be his whole name.

He would go by Yaden. Yay-Den
Middle name. Ka-la-ni
Last is my last name. Kir-o-ak
Old 08-09-2009, 04:35 PM
Juno

Congrats, Stephen! Have fun on the honeymoon!
Old 08-10-2009, 04:51 AM
zerafian

Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts

What are the origins on those names?

that middle name sounds hawaiian to me, thanks for the break down though
Old 08-10-2009, 08:34 AM
CaribbeanBlue

Originally Posted by projektZ
^^car is looking really nice!!! Love that blue
Thank you

Just letting everyone know, I am leaving for my honeymoon this evening, I had a blast at my wedding and I am now OFFICIALLY an ARMY Officer.

MADELENE IS PREGNANT! WOOO HOOOOO! I AM SO HAPPY.
Congratulations on the wedding & the good news!!

Originally Posted by vispre
carib, looks crazy sexy. that's my fav front for the g35.
Thanks!!
Old 08-10-2009, 10:05 AM
laracroft

Congrats Stephan, tell the wifey congrats too!

Trying for only a month and a half? Pfft.... let me know when it's been 6 mo to a year! My uncle tried for 3 years before it finally happened for them. Doc says older women take longer to get preggo, and younger ones can pop em out within a few weeks or months. The trick is timing.
Old 08-10-2009, 12:22 PM
prstriker04

i probably would cry if my g/f said she was preggo. Not the good cry lmao....I still dont feel old enough to have one
Old 08-10-2009, 04:09 PM
nickZ33

lol girl pergo = BADDDD for at least another 7 or 8 years lol. i just turned 21 not that long ago
Old 08-10-2009, 05:53 PM
prstriker04

Originally Posted by nickZ33
lol girl pergo = BADDDD for at least another 7 or 8 years lol. i just turned 21 not that long ago
lol im 26
Old 08-11-2009, 10:31 AM
blAk mAx

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

congrats on the baby on the way !!
Old 08-11-2009, 11:44 AM
laracroft

Originally Posted by nickZ33
I was married at 19 and was pregnant with my son at 21. I was ready to start a family early, like most women in my family. Other women from my mother going back were arranged marriages at 14 y/o and had anywhere from three to six kids. That was the "old country" though. Things are obviously much different nowadays. Having just one will break the bank!

Originally Posted by prstriker04
lol im 26
I think most people around that age are either thinking about having a family or already started one. You're an old maid!!!! Get moving already!!!! jk

People are waiting later and later in life to have kids, so as long as your swimmers can still "surf", you can have em at 60 if you really wanted.
Old 08-11-2009, 12:28 PM
JR350z08

sorry im a lil late BUT CONGRATS SURF!! i know if it is a girl or boy you make them into a lil gear head like all of us... lol even tho i only met your wife once tell her I send my blessing for your new child to be!

Also i got my dyno results 284hp and 250tq... Bobby at S&R said if i got back on a cooler day we can it 290whp
Old 08-11-2009, 12:56 PM
laracroft

Wow! Very nice!

That's about like mine. I've got 283whp & 296tq on a dynojet. I'm looking to get over 300 with a new T3 next year. Right now I still need tires and brakes, so no track for me. But to get those numbers with an N/A.... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Must be nice!
Old 08-11-2009, 01:41 PM
prstriker04

Originally Posted by laracroft

I think most people around that age are either thinking about having a family or already started one. You're an old maid!!!! Get moving already!!!! jk

People are waiting later and later in life to have kids, so as long as your swimmers can still "surf", you can have em at 60 if you really wanted.
i am thinkin about it....but i have 5 nephews and nieces right now so they are enough work there lol.
Old 08-11-2009, 03:31 PM
JR350z08

Wow! Very nice!

That's about like mine. I've got 283whp & 296tq on a dynojet. I'm looking to get over 300 with a new T3 next year. Right now I still need tires and brakes, so no track for me. But to get those numbers with an N/A.... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Must be nice!
thanks.. i fig headers high flow cats and a better tune i'll be at the 300 mark... once i hit that... add some nos in to play...
Old 08-12-2009, 05:11 AM
laracroft

Originally Posted by prstriker04
i am thinkin about it....but i have 5 nephews and nieces right now so they are enough work there lol.
My brother and sister can't have children, so I'm the only one in the family that can - therefore, I HAVE no nieces or nephews. It's funny going to family reunions and everyone says "oh, only one kid?? Really???... where's the others and when you spitting out some more?" Gotta keep up the whole latin family with 20 kids deal you know. The hub and I are talking about having more, but we're trying to budget between babies and modding... I won't lie.... its tough. Baby.... Recaro seats.... baby..... new cam shaft.... baby... bigger turbo..... hahaha

Originally Posted by JR350z08
thanks.. i fig headers high flow cats and a better tune i'll be at the 300 mark... once i hit that... add some nos in to play...
I'm terrified of NOS. The engine is built... but you just never know when you might over do it and POW! If I blew the motor, I think I'd cry. Then I'd get some chocolate (because honestly, when you're a girl, it always makes you feel better)... then probably cry some more and crunch numbers to see how the hell I'm going to afford a new block and rebuild.

My exhaust system is 3" from the turbo back, with no cats. I have a GHL. It's kind of loud, but it made a huge difference on the dyno. And luckily for us, Florida has no emission restrictions. Anything to free up some more air is good, do the cheapest mod first, then splurge on the other. Both should give you good gains. DO EHT!

Last edited by laracroft; 08-12-2009 at 05:12 AM.
Old 08-12-2009, 07:05 AM
Demonteverde

MADELENE IS PREGNANT! WOOO HOOOOO! I AM SO HAPPY. When I saw the test and it said pregnant, I actually cried. I never understood how someone could cry when they were happy, it never happened to me before until yesterday morning. We have been trying for the past month and a half. I was worried that I couldn't get us pregnant. Well the worries are all gone. I cant wait.,

We have a boys name but were still deciding on a girls.

Congrats to you and Madelene, Stephan! That is very happy news for the both of you...especially right after the wedding.
Old 08-12-2009, 10:54 AM
JR350z08

My brother and sister can't have children, so I'm the only one in the family that can - therefore, I HAVE no nieces or nephews. It's funny going to family reunions and everyone says "oh, only one kid?? Really???... where's the others and when you spitting out some more?" Gotta keep up the whole latin family with 20 kids deal you know. The hub and I are talking about having more, but we're trying to budget between babies and modding... I won't lie.... its tough. Baby.... Recaro seats.... baby..... new cam shaft.... baby... bigger turbo..... hahaha

I'm terrified of NOS. The engine is built... but you just never know when you might over do it and POW! If I blew the motor, I think I'd cry. Then I'd get some chocolate (because honestly, when you're a girl, it always makes you feel better)... then probably cry some more and crunch numbers to see how the hell I'm going to afford a new block and rebuild.

My exhaust system is 3" from the turbo back, with no cats. I have a GHL. It's kind of loud, but it made a huge difference on the dyno. And luckily for us, Florida has no emission restrictions. Anything to free up some more air is good, do the cheapest mod first, then splurge on the other. Both should give you good gains. DO EHT!
Well. i have all my stock parts and i have a 6 year 100,000 mile warranty. if she blows.. put back to stock call nissan and take her back for a new engine..lol.... but with you boostin you should have the engine, tranny rebuilt with that cryogenics. they freeze all your parts to -400C with liquid nitrogen. And once they pull them out it defrosts as it defrost the nitrogen seeks into the metal and make it ALOT stronger and can repel heat better so you dont get so much heat soak. S&R in tampa have a STI fully built all cryogenic engine at 560whp... and it looks like such a sleeper..
Old 08-12-2009, 12:06 PM
laracroft

I would've loved to cryo it, but I didn't have the extra time or $$$. I built the engine with forged rods, pistons, ARP studs & bolts, built 3rd & 4th straight gears, Quaife LSD, ACT Heavy Duty clutch & 3 puck plate... so I'm good.

If it blows later on, then I'll have it done. Car will be paid off in two months thankfully. I'm excited to get that title in my hands!!!

Quick Reply: ''General Ozoc Discussion''