congrats again bro..

huge win for orlando owners that day.
Thanks Jay... Zdayz next?
Old 12-15-2009, 03:23 PM
Juno

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JR350z08
Thanks Jay... Zdayz next?
Now is the time to start planning! Cabins and rooms fill up fast! You'll also want to start stocking up on your alcohol for the trip...not that a lot of drinking goes on at ZDayz or anything...LOL
Old 12-15-2009, 09:04 PM
vispre

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

lol, isnt zdayz in freakin TN? i dont know if i can make it haha
Old 12-16-2009, 06:53 AM
Juno

Originally Posted by vispre
lol, isnt zdayz in freakin TN? i dont know if i can make it haha
NC/TN border. BEST Z event ever. Are you scared to drive your car that far or something? LOL
Old 12-16-2009, 08:08 AM
JR350z08

Originally Posted by Juno
Now is the time to start planning! Cabins and rooms fill up fast! You'll also want to start stocking up on your alcohol for the trip...not that a lot of drinking goes on at ZDayz or anything...LOL
You know the dates for this year?... I'm see if I book the room after the holidays.
Old 12-16-2009, 10:00 AM
Juno

You know the dates for this year?... I'm see if I book the room after the holidays.
May 20-23. Here's the website, it will be updated as the event gets closer: http://www.zdayz.com/
Old 12-16-2009, 02:24 PM
vispre

NC/TN border. BEST Z event ever. Are you scared to drive your car that far or something? LOL
Lol it isnt the distance, its more the ground clearance im scared of. i wanna do the tail but i heard there a couple nice bumps and such to get there. might have to raise the car for that one
Old 12-16-2009, 05:45 PM
Juno

Lol it isnt the distance, its more the ground clearance im scared of. i wanna do the tail but i heard there a couple nice bumps and such to get there. might have to raise the car for that one
Ooh, didn't think about that, you really don't have much clearance...

Saw you on 408 today.
Old 12-16-2009, 08:54 PM
vispre

Ooh, didn't think about that, you really don't have much clearance...

Saw you on 408 today.
early AM or afternoon? Shoulda said whats up with a flyby
Old 12-16-2009, 08:59 PM
JR350z08

I tried that with michelle when she was in her audi... she just went around me and ignored me...lol
Old 12-16-2009, 09:24 PM
Juno

Around 4pm. I was going the opposite direction in my super cool Honda Element. There was a smurf blue 370Z a few cars behind you.
Old 12-17-2009, 05:14 AM
vispre

I tried that with michelle when she was in her audi... she just went around me and ignored me...lol
lol, im sure the same thing would happen with the gtr, but worse.

Around 4pm. I was going the opposite direction in my super cool Honda Element. There was a smurf blue 370Z a few cars behind you.
ahh yes, i had just left work super early and was excited to get home. i was gonna say, im suprised, i thought i would have noticed a gtr.
Old 12-22-2009, 11:42 AM
rich harris

hey all just wanted to let everyone know that I wasnt able to go to C&C due to Xmas shopping... what a brag as i always stated 4th of July is the best holiday.
Old 12-30-2009, 08:44 AM
nosurf2day

Does anyone have gina's phone number, i need to get the info the insurance company she uses for her car. I want to have my car covered for what its worth while i am deployed to iraq god for bid something was ever to happen to it.
Old 12-30-2009, 12:46 PM
JR350z08

Originally Posted by nosurf2day
Does anyone have gina's phone number, i need to get the info the insurance company she uses for her car. I want to have my car covered for what its worth while i am deployed to iraq god for bid something was ever to happen to it.
Give rich a call.. i dont have her number
Old 12-31-2009, 10:23 AM
nosurf2day

Hey peeps, Brian from Z days just sent this to me. I will be happy to forward the email to anyone that wants the paperwork.

Stephen and Juno,

OZOC, wow you guys have doubled your attendance for the last two years, that means in 2010 you need to get 4 people to ZdayZ. You guys hold the record for the largest growing club at ZdayZ. Lets see if you can maintain that trend J

I hope to see you two there as well as the rest of the club, that would be a monster caravan. I have attached the club sponsorship form in case you would like to sponsor in addition to attendance.

Hello, Z-enthusiasts! As we delve deeper into winter, plans are set into motion again for one of the premier Z-events of the year. Of course, we are talking about ZDayZ! The dates for ZDayZ 2010 are set for May 20th-23rd, 2010. During our first six years, we have had wonderful support from Z clubs throughout the southeast and other areas and we hope to convince some of you to again sponsor this great event.

ZDayZ has quickly become one of best Z-events each year and is arguably the biggest regional Z-event in the southeast. Last year 446 attendees and 283 Z-cars and G35s descended upon Fontana, NC for a weekend full of mountain driving and Z-fun. ZDayZ 2010 will be no different. In 2010 we hope to equal or better that record and bring the best ZDayZ ever.

ZDayZ will be a three day event again this year, starting on Thursday night with some activity. Friday includes another prize rally or poker run, dam photo, and ends with a social and evening activity. Saturday brings the return of the car show, our third annual exhaust sound off competition, and potentially a TSD rally, timed speed distance rally. Saturday night we will have our big awards dinner where all of the awards will be given out, including the prize rally, TSD, car show and exhaust competition. Saturday night brings the return of the drive in movie, movie title TBA, and potentially another social activity. The activities are not finalized at this point as we are offering our vendors more input than in previous years. We hope to have the schedule finalized by mid February.

One note about the car show, there has always been a split in the crowd of attendees about the car show, some love it and some do not. In that spirit there we will continue to have the car show format for 2010 be a JUDGED car show as we did on 2009. While the car show is going on there may be a concurrent driving event. The judging criteria of the car show will be posted on our website as soon as we get it nailed down, but expect it to remain very similar to last year’s format. The judges will come from the clubs, we will provide the criteria and a car show supervisor, but I would love for one volunteer from each club to represent while judging the car show.

We would love for each sponsoring club to sponsor an activity. In sponsoring the ZDayZ staff provides all of the necessary materials, instruction and organizes the logistics. The clubs would provide the people power to make it happen. That sounds huge, and it is. And we thank you for your support.

What’s in it for sponsoring clubs? Well, as long as we receive your commitment before the February 15th, 2010 sponsorship deadline, your club:

* Will have the opportunity to add Club pamphlets to our registration package.
* The Club’s logo will be added to the event shirt
* The Club’s logo will be added to our website www.zdayz.com/sponsors.html
* The Club’s logo will be added to all publicity items, including magazine advertisements, as well as a spot in the POTENTIAL DVD we are discussing at this time.
* Will be able to add their events to our calendar of events www.zdayz.com/calendar.html where it is my desire to use ZDayZ to seamlessly connect all of the southeast and surrounding regions and bring more people o each event.
* Will receive staff shirts for all volunteers working the event (these will be for staff only and the only way to get one is to work for it J)
* For clubs that sponsor an event will get special recognition and a token of our appreciation, a plaque of appreciation similar to our car show plaques.
* For clubs that provide a judge for the car show, that club will have a say in which Z wins each class.
* Will be a part of the largest Nissan event in the southeast and help ZDayZ moving forward.

What must sponsoring clubs commit? As you can expect, putting together an event like ZDayZ requires considerable resources. We have found our biggest shortage of resources involves finding good volunteers to execute the event. However, while we prefer a volunteer commitment, we realize some clubs may not have members willing to tie up a portion of their weekend. Club volunteers will receive free ZDayZ Staff shirt and be expected to work 3-5hrs during the course of ZDayZ weekend. Individuals should only volunteer if they are reasonably certain they will be attending ZDayZ 2010.

We have created three options for clubs which would like to sponsor ZDayZ 2010.

Option 1 – Sponsor Club provides one volunteer to help judge the car show plus sponsor the staffing for one event, i.e. the prize rally stops, or the TSD check point, watching the doors at meals to verify only registered people are eating, etc... If a club chooses this option I will be in touch to see how many people from the club will be volunteering and I will find an event to sponsor based upon the number of volunteers willing to work. Optional cash donations are always accepted for administrative and logistical support.

Option 2 – Sponsor Club provides name and contact email address for two ZDayZ volunteers and one alternate. One volunteer will be a judge in the car show and one will be used as needed. In addition the club submits a $100 contribution (payment to ZDayZ organizers) for administrative and logistical support.

Option 3 – Sponsor Club submits a $200 contribution (payment to ZDayZ organizers) for administrative and logistical support.

Our hope is to continue to make ZDayZ a better event for all and feel club participation is one of the ways to ensure that happens.

On the next page, you will find a copy of the full sponsorship agreement. Please review and return to us no later than February 15th, 2010. Your sponsorship agreement must be received by February 15th in order for you club to be a full club sponsor of ZDayZ 2010!

To continue the trend from last year for volunteers their registration costs were compensated by ZDayZ. We spent almost $2000 in compensation for ZDayZ 2008. We are trying to make the event bigger and better than ever in 2010. Looking at our budget numbers and the level of event that we are trying to host, we feel that we need to reinvest that money into ZDayZ. We hope that you understand our business decision and continue to sponsor ZDayZ.

Thank you again for your kind support! See you in May!

Bryan Settle

ZDayZ Organizer

bryan@zdayz.com

ZDAYZ 2010 CLUB SPONSORSHIP AGREEMENT

ZDayZ 2010 ∙ May 20-23, 2010 ∙ Fontana, NC

(name of club) agrees to sponsor of ZDayZ 2010. As a sponsor, the club will provide support in the form of volunteers and/or cash donation to ZDayZ. The sponsor club chooses:

☐ Option 1 – Sponsor Club provides one volunteer to help judge the car show plus sponsor the staffing for one event. One volunteer will be a judge in the car show and the others will be used as staffing for the sponsored event. Optional cash donations are always accepted for administrative and logistical support.

☐ Option 2 – Sponsor Club provides name and contact email address for two ZDayZ volunteers and one alternate. One volunteer will be a judge in the car show and one will be used as needed. In addition the club submits a $100 contribution (payment to ZDayZ organizers) for administrative and logistical support.

☐ Option 3 – Sponsor Club submits a $200 contribution (payment to ZDayZ organizers) for administrative and logistical support.

The completed form and/or cash donation in the form of a money order or check should be received at the address provided below no later than February 15th, 2010. Please make money orders or checks payable to ZDayZ.

Bryan Settle
ZDayZ 2009
129 Zippo Pine Drive
Williamston, SC 29697
Old 01-02-2010, 03:40 PM
blAk mAx

happy new year!!!
2010 !!!
Old 01-04-2010, 08:10 AM
JR350z08

Happy New Year Max...

I have a 2007-2008 HR Y pipe for sell... 100 bucks if anyone wants one
Old 01-06-2010, 12:01 PM
rich harris

Hope everyone is well, long time no post...
Old 01-08-2010, 02:10 PM
projektZ

haha sorry I didn't recognize then b/c the last time I had seen you your car was pretty stock lookin. Now i see you like everyday lol.

Sooooo when are you going to try out those axle-breaking tires I sold you??? lol I'm so slow I haven't even ordered the new wheel bearing yet so the Z is still up on the car dollies. I'm finally going to order it tonight so maybe it will be running next weekend (if something else isn't broke that is).

Last edited by projektZ; 01-08-2010 at 02:12 PM.

Quick Reply: ''General Ozoc Discussion''