Notices
OZOC (Orlando Z Owners Club) Orlando Z Owners Club

''General Ozoc Discussion''

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2009, 12:25 PM
zerafian

Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts

congrats Stephen! that baby seat is nicer then my actual car seat...Baby be ridin' in style.
Old 10-28-2009, 04:12 PM
SFZ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Congrats Stephan!
Old 10-29-2009, 06:16 AM
roncfpz

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Congrats Stephan and Maddie!!! Best wishes for a healthy and happy life. Very cool name.
Old 10-29-2009, 04:46 PM
nosurf2day

Thank you everyone for your gracious remarks. We are eagerly looking forward to our first child.

On another note, I will be in town on thanksgiving weekend if all goes well with the newly revised facade. The shop is supposed to be updating me on pics. I will post them as I get them.
Old 10-29-2009, 05:20 PM
ZU L8R
Viper Sellout

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Congrats!!!
Old 10-29-2009, 06:12 PM
zerafian

Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by nosurf2day
Thank you everyone for your gracious remarks. We are eagerly looking forward to our first child.

On another note, I will be in town on thanksgiving weekend if all goes well with the newly revised facade. The shop is supposed to be updating me on pics. I will post them as I get them.
yes now thats what Im talking about!
Old 10-29-2009, 08:05 PM
Demonteverde

Congrats to you and Maddie, Stephen!
Old 11-03-2009, 01:15 PM
projektZ

congrats on the baby! You should check out the puma store at the florida mall, they have the cutest little Ferrari clothes!

in other news:

Some D*ck tried to steal my Z at the Loop while I was in the movie theater. Parked it right up front against the curb. They were amateurs b/c all they ended up doing was scratching the sh*t out of my A-pillar and denting it. :.( They also tried to pull my sideskirt off so it looks like crap know. I hate people. Time to get the viper alarm proximity sensor I guess...

I don't even want to drive my car anywhere anymore b/c of this. Its such a shame that people act this way. you can't even enjoy having nice things b/c theres always someone out there that doesn't want to work to have those things and would rather steal and hurt others

Last edited by projektZ; 11-03-2009 at 01:18 PM.
Old 11-03-2009, 02:40 PM
nosurf2day

Damn that sucks! Sorry to hear, I know how you feel, i am worried to leave my car by itself when its up here.
Old 11-03-2009, 05:20 PM
blAk mAx

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

that sux..where is the loop ?? if you do get a viper alarm, try out the new viper alarm iphone app http://www.viper.com/SmartStart/
Old 11-04-2009, 04:44 AM
Ghost_shift

Yep, and I had someone try to steal my rims right in front of me while I ate at Quiznos right down the street. THATS why I hate this place, and will be moving asap. Its bead when you either have to pay hundreds of thousands of dollars to get a nice house in a nice neighborhood, but still cant drive your car anywhere because of the wanabe hoodrats trying to take your stuff.

Originally Posted by projektZ
congrats on the baby! You should check out the puma store at the florida mall, they have the cutest little Ferrari clothes!

in other news:

Some D*ck tried to steal my Z at the Loop while I was in the movie theater. Parked it right up front against the curb. They were amateurs b/c all they ended up doing was scratching the sh*t out of my A-pillar and denting it. :.( They also tried to pull my sideskirt off so it looks like crap know. I hate people. Time to get the viper alarm proximity sensor I guess...

I don't even want to drive my car anywhere anymore b/c of this. Its such a shame that people act this way. you can't even enjoy having nice things b/c theres always someone out there that doesn't want to work to have those things and would rather steal and hurt others
Old 11-04-2009, 10:09 AM
JR350z08

Ghost you should of kicked the guys face in when he had his face all up in the rims...lol

Sorry to hear what happen ProjektZ... I saw you driving on Kirtman few weeks back.. i jumped in front of you and flashed my brakes to get your attention but you just drove around me....lol

My posted got deleted cause of forum rules... i didnt really read them... but im seling the rims i just got off rich... 3000 with the tires hub ring and lug nuts... i have a RB26dett project on my hands now... pm me or email me djjstyles87@gmail.com
Old 11-05-2009, 02:11 PM
projektZ

Originally Posted by JR350z08
Ghost you should of kicked the guys face in when he had his face all up in the rims...lol

Sorry to hear what happen ProjektZ... I saw you driving on Kirtman few weeks back.. i jumped in front of you and flashed my brakes to get your attention but you just drove around me....lol

My posted got deleted cause of forum rules... i didnt really read them... but im seling the rims i just got off rich... 3000 with the tires hub ring and lug nuts... i have a RB26dett project on my hands now... pm me or email me djjstyles87@gmail.com
oh haha. Was I in the audi? I think I remember, I was sure if that was you or not b/c I didn't remember you having exhaust last time I saw you. And I hate kirkman, I have to go down there once a week and I always try to get it over with as fast as possible. lol.
Old 11-05-2009, 02:16 PM
projektZ

Originally Posted by Ghost_shift
Yep, and I had someone try to steal my rims right in front of me while I ate at Quiznos right down the street. THATS why I hate this place, and will be moving asap. Its bead when you either have to pay hundreds of thousands of dollars to get a nice house in a nice neighborhood, but still cant drive your car anywhere because of the wanabe hoodrats trying to take your stuff.
I KNOW! I feel the same way you do. I live in a really nice upscale neighborhood but I can even leave my car at the movie theater down the street b/c people just plain suck in Orlando and its really hard to get away from the scum around here. I wanted to upgrade my car but I'm really thinking against it now if I can't even leave a 350Z in a parking lot w/o something happening I can't even imagine what would happen to a Viper or something like that!

The loop is at osceloa and john young, its like an outdoor mall, not really that bad of an area or so I thought!
Old 11-05-2009, 02:48 PM
JR350z08

oh haha. Was I in the audi? I think I remember, I was sure if that was you or not b/c I didn't remember you having exhaust last time I saw you. And I hate kirkman, I have to go down there once a week and I always try to get it over with as fast as possible. lol.
lol yup you was in the audi.. and on the phone...
Old 11-05-2009, 03:55 PM
vispre

I KNOW! I feel the same way you do. I live in a really nice upscale neighborhood but I can even leave my car at the movie theater down the street b/c people just plain suck in Orlando and its really hard to get away from the scum around here. I wanted to upgrade my car but I'm really thinking against it now if I can't even leave a 350Z in a parking lot w/o something happening I can't even imagine what would happen to a Viper or something like that!

The loop is at osceloa and john young, its like an outdoor mall, not really that bad of an area or so I thought!
anything on john young isn't upscale sorry lol (imo)

you need to get a place in winter park. And when i mean winter park, i mean on Aloma anything west of 436 in those neighbourhoods. there's like a benz or a bmw parked in every driveway. And no, i was not scared at all. WHO WANTS TO JACK A NISSAN WHEN THEY CAN HAVE AN SLK??!?!

crappy car ftw!!!

I have a very different opinion of avalon park tho
Old 11-05-2009, 07:29 PM
SFZ

Originally Posted by vispre

you need to get a place in winter park. And when i mean winter park, i mean on Aloma anything west of 436 in those neighbourhoods. there's like a benz or a bmw parked in every driveway. And no, i was not scared at all. WHO WANTS TO JACK A NISSAN WHEN THEY CAN HAVE AN SLK??!?!

crappy car ftw!!!

I have a very different opinion of avalon park tho :icon22:
Pls explain???
Old 11-05-2009, 08:17 PM
vispre

Originally Posted by SFZ
Pls explain???
avalon park is just really ghetto. i know avalon reserve is subsidised housing so it brings in some of the lower income community and its alot cheaper in this area so that tends to attract alot of students. people that dont really give a damn about your car, or how they park (in the lines etc).

In addition, i was outside having a cig the other day and i heard 7-8 gunshots, followed by a v8 peeling out and getting the hell out of there. the police were there FIFTEEN minutes later. talk about slow.

Im from LA so i know its not anywhere as bad but thats why i liked living in FL. It seems safer, people tend to take care of their property better etc. that's why im a fan of winter park. Lived there last year and i loved it.
Old 11-10-2009, 01:43 PM
projektZ

crappy car ftw!!!

I have a very different opinion of avalon park tho
I don't live on John Young, the loop is the closest movie theater but I won't be going there anymore. My house cost over 400k when the housing market was up so I don't really consider this a poor neighborhood. lol. Every house has like a 3 car garage and new cars. The surrounding neighborhoods are amazing too, I just don't get where the scummy people come from I lived in an apartment complex down the street from where I live now and the rent was like 1100 a month so I don't think they are coming from the apartments. Orlando confuses me so much. Down in west palm I felt like I knew where the bad and good areas are. Here I'm so unsure....
Old 11-11-2009, 06:28 AM
CaribbeanBlue

avalon park is just really ghetto. i know avalon reserve is subsidised housing so it brings in some of the lower income community and its alot cheaper in this area so that tends to attract alot of students. people that dont really give a damn about your car, or how they park (in the lines etc).

In addition, i was outside having a cig the other day and i heard 7-8 gunshots, followed by a v8 peeling out and getting the hell out of there. the police were there FIFTEEN minutes later. talk about slow.

Im from LA so i know its not anywhere as bad but thats why i liked living in FL. It seems safer, people tend to take care of their property better etc. that's why im a fan of winter park. Lived there last year and i loved it.
Yeah seriously. That day I went to your house a week or two ago there were like 20something cop cars blocking off that one neighborhood across the street... sheesh.

And for the record, there are very few "good" areas left in Orlando... including Greater Orlando. It's a shame.

Quick Reply: ''General Ozoc Discussion''