Notices
OZOC (Orlando Z Owners Club) Orlando Z Owners Club

Go OZOC!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2008, 04:27 PM
Gsouske35

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Go OZOC!!

Hey great turn out guys. I had a blast meeting up with all of you, but all good things must come to an end. I hope I am able to catch up with you all in 1 years time. Once again, Congrats on the Best Team out at BOTI. All of you have very nice cars and congrats as well to the other that won an award.

Take care,
Amaro
Old 04-13-2008, 06:51 PM
rich harris

Thumbs up

Hey Amaro it was great hanging with you today also, thanks for being a sport and helping with the grill . Sorry to here that you have to head back out, but we will catch up in the future for sure. Thanks for your service to our country, Samper Fi Marine, Samper Fi, God speed...

rich.
Old 04-19-2008, 03:24 PM
Gsouske35

Default Hello from Japan!

Hey guys!! I am finally in Okinawa!! I am only restricted to base right now until we get off this processing stuff. It last about a week, after that I will be able to go out in town. There are so many cute japanese girls running around ( I swear I want to marry one of them!!) There are skylines all over the place. Skylines are as common as civics in america. And I havent even been out in town yet! Talk to you guys later when im released into the wild!
Old 04-19-2008, 06:04 PM
Villa67

Originally Posted by Gsouske35
Hey guys!! I am finally in Okinawa!! I am only restricted to base right now until we get off this processing stuff. It last about a week, after that I will be able to go out in town. There are so many cute japanese girls running around ( I swear I want to marry one of them!!) There are skylines all over the place. Skylines are as common as civics in america. And I havent even been out in town yet! Talk to you guys later when im released into the wild!
Cool!! Bet you are going crazy with those girls, lmao!! Have fun when you can and stay safe bro!
Old 04-23-2008, 02:41 AM
Gsouske35

Originally Posted by Villa67
Cool!! Bet you are going crazy with those girls, lmao!! Have fun when you can and stay safe bro!
OMG!!! You have no idea!!!! I went out in town today and got to interact with one. Goodness gracious is all I have to say about that. They are extremely nice people!!

I also saw a 350z out here, it wasnt modded or anything. But he was definitly rich to own something like that on okinawa. Not very many people drive cars that cost above 10 grand maybe less and thats the japanese people too, americans here are the same way as well.

Except for this civilian, he was pimping a Scooby STI, a 06 maybe, it was completely decked out.

Update you guys later!
Old 04-23-2008, 05:00 PM
Juno

Glad to hear that you made it over there ok. Keep us posted on all the fun you're having, and like Rich said - thanks for the help with the grill!!
Old 04-23-2008, 07:34 PM
Gsouske35

Originally Posted by Juno
Glad to hear that you made it over there ok. Keep us posted on all the fun you're having, and like Rich said - thanks for the help with the grill!!

Thanks for your concern. Its going to be about 2 more months atleast before I get to have a car out here. But Im trying to hustle a skyline gts-t for a good price from somebody, no one wants to accept $500 lol!