Notices
Pacific Alaska, Hawaii

Hawaii Z Thread...

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2005, 11:56 PM
punish_her

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Juno
Here are ours...we'll be there in January.
I deffinately can tell your a base cop Parking right there at the patrick chow hall is a BIG NO NO. Hell I got some static when I was parked right there when some one else went in to get their purse. The engine was on and I was in the drivers seat, belt fastened.

Well enjoy your STI.
Old 10-10-2005, 08:44 AM
Juno

Originally Posted by punish_her
I deffinately can tell your a base cop Parking right there at the patrick chow hall is a BIG NO NO. Hell I got some static when I was parked right there when some one else went in to get their purse. The engine was on and I was in the drivers seat, belt fastened.

Well enjoy your STI.

LOL - I don't even know if the chow hall was open when we took those. There was nobody around anywhere.

HE is enjoying HIS STi. I'm still bringing a Z over.
Old 10-11-2005, 01:20 AM
fdao

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ragtopz
sorry, i havent been to this thread for a while. poor lip.

Yup, that's one way to make a grown man cry
Old 10-11-2005, 01:23 AM
fdao

Originally Posted by BlueDragonZ

Aw man, that would be some serious road hazards
Old 10-13-2005, 11:30 PM
showstoppertk

hey frank, this isn't your old car is it?

http://www.islandpreviews.com/main/m...hp?ad_id=44218
Old 10-13-2005, 11:51 PM
dsmal

Thats not Frank's. That car is from the mainland somewhere. EVO-R.net sponsors that guy.

Al
Old 10-13-2005, 11:56 PM
showstoppertk

IC...I asked the guy selling the car what parts he might be willing to sell and everything he listed to me was basically paint and fluff...no performance mods other than some tein springs and an intake. I would think a sponsored car would have a little more substance than that, but I guess its all show (and not much of that either) and no go.
Old 10-14-2005, 12:04 AM
punish_her

Originally Posted by showstoppertk
IC...I asked the guy selling the car what parts he might be willing to sell and everything he listed to me was basically paint and fluff...no performance mods other than some tein springs and an intake. I would think a sponsored car would have a little more substance than that, but I guess its all show (and not much of that either) and no go.

In a related note I sent a kinda heated email to the company that was trying to get my car sponsored. My terms were for performance mods and tire/wheel support. All they have been sending me is ricer ****. So I basicly told them to be a little more helpful or they could they could fondal their prostate with my account because I wasn't going to use it.

So yeah that was acouple of days ago and still no responce.
Old 10-14-2005, 12:23 AM
dsmal

Originally Posted by showstoppertk
EVO-R doesnt/didnt make much performance parts. Most of the body parts are from them, that huge front lip, the headlight covers, the wing, LED sidemarkers. I want his damn sideskirts!
Old 10-14-2005, 12:54 PM
showstoppertk

Originally Posted by dsmal
EVO-R doesnt/didnt make much performance parts. Most of the body parts are from them, that huge front lip, the headlight covers, the wing, LED sidemarkers. I want his damn sideskirts!
you should PM him on forumshawaii, his screen name is swedgen. I'm sure he'd be willing to sell them for the right price. he said their nismo side skirts. here's the list of aftermarket items he said he's got.

the car was sponsored by evo-r.net...a few evo-r things on the car would be...front lip, white led replacements for the stock orange reflector, carbon fiber rear spoiler, led side badge, carbon fiber door sills, carbon fiber b pilar, carbon fiber rear strut bar cover, carbon fiber radiator cover, carbon fiber engine cover...also the car has carbon fiber hood,tein springs, stainless braided hoses (dress up),roar intake (carbon fiber), tanabe super medalion exhaust, visage rear lip,painted headlight covers, nismo side skirts, nismo chrome shift ****...Im looking to sell the car as is but if you want something at reasonable cost I might part it...let me know, eric
Old 10-15-2005, 12:41 AM
Dream

Originally Posted by BlueDragonZ
I just moved here from TN. I was part of Middle TN Z Club. I found a car club here but being part of a Z club is different. Maui Z's let's get together.

These pics were taken at ZDayZ.

-Z)

Oh, so you're the guy with the black bra I keep seeing in Wailuku!
Old 10-15-2005, 02:44 AM
punish_her

Dude how much head does she give you? Not to be crude but she's sprawled on the hood of your car wearing a metal studded belt. The paint man for the love of god, THE PAINT!
Old 10-18-2005, 09:44 PM
punish_her

So Ihave a better picture of the Z. I took it just after claying and using the waterless carwash Saturday. Left the flash on manual and parked with the sun to my back and got these kick *** flares.
Dead sexy!
Attached Thumbnails Hawaii Z Thread...-hotz.jpg  
Old 10-19-2005, 04:45 PM
Juno

Looks good!
Old 10-20-2005, 11:37 PM
BlueDragonZ

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by punish_her
Dude how much head does she give you? Not to be crude but she's sprawled on the hood of your car wearing a metal studded belt. The paint man for the love of god, THE PAINT!

Dude she's sprawled on the hood you think I'm thinking about the paint?? Thankfully there wasn't any damage done. On another photo op however with the TN Titans Cheerleaders, one of the girls literally ran to the car and flopt her *** on my hood. I thought I was going to die. I took the pics quickly and got her off. Again thankfully there wasn't any damages.
Old 10-20-2005, 11:41 PM
punish_her

That shows my priorities alittle. Make sure the car is ok then take car of the lady.
Old 10-23-2005, 07:48 PM
rouxeny

Ex-Hawaii here. I'm in CA now, but I really miss the islands.
Old 10-24-2005, 05:37 PM
iris

I lived in Honolulu (first summer was in Manoa) the summers of 1998 and 1999 while doing a legal internship.... That sorta counts, right?
Old 10-25-2005, 07:53 PM
fdao

Originally Posted by iris
I lived in Honolulu (first summer was in Manoa) the summers of 1998 and 1999 while doing a legal internship.... That sorta counts, right?
I guess . I missed those Manoa days. They were fun!
Old 10-26-2005, 12:29 AM
808_FairladyZ

I just stumbled upon this thread and there seems to be alot of people on this thread from Hawaii. I haven't seen anyone from the Big Island though. I live here in Hilo, Hi where there is quite a few 350Z around but not a very social bunch. I'd like to post pictures, but haven't been able to figure it out still.

Quick Reply: Hawaii Z Thread...