Notices
Pacific Alaska, Hawaii

Look What I Found!

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2006 | 12:51 AM
punish_her

Default Look What I Found!

Since none of you could post pics of HIN from Saturday night. I decided to snap a pic of my own. Can you guess what it is?

If you guessed a Skyline GT-R R33 Wide body then you guessed right!!!

So here is what I figguerd, if I can get this picture to you guys from a third world country in South East Asia on a chance encounter with probably the ONLY skyline in the entire country (Not exagerating). Some of you could pretty please post the HIN pictures. Or do I have to break out the photo of the Z32 witht the Vader Kit I found in Sri Lanka last year to prove my point.

HHMMM SO WHAT WILL IT BE?
Old 12-12-2006 | 01:06 AM
punish_her

Um naw screw it... I wanna nail this puppy home!

There I have officialy put out 2 photos from arround the world, from 3rd world countries, by random chance. And many people cant put out a single photo from a planned event where they have a camera ::COUGH::IF YOU DIDNT FORGET IT ::cough::! Now some one shut me up by showing me some HIN!!!!!!!

Last edited by punish_her; 12-12-2006 at 01:09 AM.
Old 12-13-2006 | 12:18 AM
SonicZ33

The R33 isn't wide body. Just has a body kit. The rear and front fenders are like that stock. Isn't it great.
Old 12-13-2006 | 04:13 AM
punish_her

It was actualy wide body'ish, had small over fender flares that stuck out about 15mm and was done like crap. You could see the inner actual fender if you bent down and looked up her skirt. Definately not the greatest speciman by far but definately an oddity here. Since all cars from japan and US are illegal import (trade embargos).

The vehicle is a black market car. Hell a black market 95 cavilear goes for about $25,000 us dollars. Dirty all the way. This is according to the guys I work with at the US Embassy here. They actualy have to sign a letter from the government they willl export their car an what ever condition its in when they leave. Too tempting for getting big money from the rich folk for half assed cars.

EDIT: By the Way Seth, how was the turn out at your booth? Which cars were there, of your shop?

Last edited by punish_her; 12-13-2006 at 04:19 AM.
Old 12-13-2006 | 07:25 PM
SonicZ33

I can see that small over fender they slapped on now. Poor car, how can someone ruin such a thing. Anyways as for HIN, we had two evos and mike's G35. The evo was kind of its release thing cause we finished it. Made 450awhp. Between the 3 cars there was 4 trophies so not too bad. I guess the show was a pretty decent turn out. I didn't take any pictures. I was being lazy that night.
Old 12-14-2006 | 03:11 AM
punish_her

Thats great, 4 trophies, 3 cars, thats 133% success. Great job man.

Yeah it takes a real carful eye to see those crap as overfenders. But the horrid thing is this is one of the best vehicles I've seen here by far. Hell I almost fell out of a moving taxi today because the bungie cord came off. Yeah I said it the door was closed by a bungie cord. Those crappy black ones from back in the 80's

I'll try and get some pictures of Taxi's.
Old 12-15-2006 | 01:44 AM
Juanito350Z

Default pix 4 u..!

http://www.mfbb.net/evo808/viewtopic...&mforum=evo808

Here I can share these with you if you want go ahead and take alook at them..
Old 12-15-2006 | 09:24 AM
punish_her

Man some of those cars that had trophies had only a few add-on's and a good polish. Hell Let me throw a nose on and slap arround some paint and I should do good.
Old 12-15-2006 | 09:42 AM
stein

^+1
Also I never understood the cotton thing to give the cloud effect, gay! Now Xmas lights, even more gay! I would think a smoke machine would do better then cotton but have yet to see it done at a show. Most of the better car shows I've been to it IMO were about how well you presented your car, its sponsored products as well as the car itself. Seems like a lot of wanta b's showing these days... Oh well...
Old 12-16-2006 | 02:00 AM
Juanito350Z

hahaha cloud thing.. It was a Christmas theme and the "FLUFF" was there the improvise for snow..! u think it would of been better if we had the smoke machine going..!*think* you do it with Fluff.. anyways the trophy was for the display shown.. it took 3rd place.. okay and everything you see took place in that display including the cars.. CARS were displayed as gifts.. that explains the bows..

and nobody wants to hear your comments.. punisher wanted to see some pix so i tried to hook him up since no one on here did.. the pix were not meant for you to be liked by so jst shut it.. and keep the comments to yourself.. if anything jst ignore post like this to avoid having the terrible headache I suppose you have by watching our gayness..