Notices
Pacific Alaska, Hawaii

June 20th Build the Track Motorshow at Aloha Tower

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2009, 11:06 AM
SILKZ03

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Okay...here are the websites again. Hit the build the track website, on the left hand side of the menu click 4th of July registration. Right above that click on registration for build the track, the telephone number is there (Micheal Kitchens). Also, last year at the build the track show, they had a booth where you could register for the 4th of July show.

I hearin alot of guys talking about car being stock or slightly modded. As far as the Build the Track show goes....its just a show of support for a racing track....not a bonifide competetion for prizes or placement. People just wanna see cars...all makes and models. Stock or not.

As far as the 4th of July show, we all went to represent the Oahu Z not win anything. We came stock, slighted modded or whatever, it didn't matter....we just wanted as much support as we could get so people would see that "There were some real Z enthusiasts on this Island" and not just about it talk on the forum. We went as a team/friends to have a good time, wives, girlfriends, friends, family all showed up. We had tents, coolers, the beer tent was right in front of us...after a while...things got kinda fuzzy, don't remember too much after the fireworks. As Jorge said, just so happen that some of us placed....Great! at least OahuZ made statement that we are here and we do exist.

Bottomline, stock or not, or whatever you have, we should all enter on the 4th show and just have a big Z party, family and friends; and if just so happens somebody wins something then so be it...great, good, all for the Team, if not then so what, we still havin a good time. But don't get me wrong, you don't have to belong to OahuZ, just bring your Z, thats family enough. We all can roll in together like before

http://www.hawaiitalks.net/buildthetrack/

http://www.aroundhawaii.com/entertai...motorshow.html

Last year 4th of july show link and pics:

http://www.hawaiitalks.net/showthrea...010#post228010

Last edited by SILKZ03; 06-04-2009 at 03:38 PM.
Old 06-04-2009, 11:10 AM
lord's lady

soooo...who's really going, because i'll register ours to show support as long as someone else is going to be there rockin the sticker...tiffy doesn't really want to go alone...(and plus, there are others who should be showing their cars waaay before we do...lol!!)
Old 06-04-2009, 01:01 PM
puertorican

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

I just registered for the 4th of july show
anybody else?
Old 06-04-2009, 01:10 PM
nismofreak1208

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

woot, i'll register later when i get off work for the 4th of july show, i'll be that Z with the curbed right rear rim.....
Old 06-04-2009, 02:51 PM
KingBaby
Hardest Setting

Received 130 Likes on 102 Posts

join the club...
Old 06-04-2009, 03:53 PM
SILKZ03

Originally Posted by nismofreak1208
woot, i'll register later when i get off work for the 4th of july show, i'll be that Z with the curbed right rear rim.....
Dont worry about that bro....we all got curbage and defects somewhere. I guess if you are worried about that then it all depends on what your personal agenda is. Some guys are going to the show hoping to win something. Some are goin to support and show the public they are proud of their cars and to be Z owners. The public shoudn't be deprived of the abudance of Zs that we can have on display; from bone stock to Nismos to slightly modded Zs to heavily modded Zs, to 370s...we got'em all. I personally dont think my car is ready for any show right now but thats not the reason I'm going. I like to hang out with other car/z enthusiasts, show the public my Z, where hard work and hard earned money goes but at the same time have a party doing it! Believe me brah.. its not that serious...

Last edited by SILKZ03; 06-04-2009 at 09:54 PM.
Old 06-04-2009, 04:53 PM
_STEVEO_01

Well put Joe, I couldn't say it any better myself man. I am DEFINITELY registering for the 4th of July show... As for the Build the Track, got off the phone with Michael, so thanks for the info Brah, everything is looking good for that one to, as long as I can get the Z ready in time. Looking forward to seeing all the Z's out there, curbage, shiny, dented, or highly modified... It's all good.
Old 06-04-2009, 08:59 PM
lordz350

hey, my car is one of the most stock cars in the club and i tried to go to everything, just like joe said, its not about my car has this and my car has that. its a family thing. we had so much fun last year. its sucks that i cant come to this one but it looks like my lovely wife is gonna bring the Z for us. its all about fun and showing support when called upon, its in our club statement!!
Old 06-04-2009, 09:48 PM
350Eazy

Joe, well said bro, well said. I am definately feeling the love all the way over here for something we have worked so hard to get started, and you guys are keeping together. Believe me, when the 3 of us get back, its the 5 J's all over again! LOL! But anyway, for those that didn't go last year, we were right on the water with the boats in the background. We had the best seat for the fireworks, and the shortest walk to the beer tent. I would just like people to take lots of pics of the Lady's so the 3 of us that are here, can at least feel part of it. Thanks
Old 06-04-2009, 09:57 PM
SILKZ03

Hey...jay, justin, james...miss you guys!! can't wait til ya'll get back!!
Old 06-05-2009, 09:52 AM
67ZNISMO

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

wait hold up....i'm confused. lol

This thread started as the June 20th Build the Track show, now everyone is talking about July 4th? Are we doing both shows?
Old 06-05-2009, 11:12 AM
SILKZ03

Originally Posted by 67ZNISMO
wait hold up....i'm confused. lol

This thread started as the June 20th Build the Track show, now everyone is talking about July 4th? Are we doing both shows?
The thread started that way but as you see the deadline for entering the Build the Track was 1 June before thread even started. I posted the websites for the build the track for infomation...but in reality the build the track was a dead issue unless you already was selected or called later to enter. Thanks to DJ for posting, I or others wouldn't have know about it. Just so happened the same website had the 4th July show information, registration and deadline. Yah...thanks for making a new thread. Maybe we can generate enough interest for a big Z fest turnout.

Last edited by SILKZ03; 06-05-2009 at 11:19 AM.
Old 06-05-2009, 11:38 AM
dj.kickz

yeah i wasn't posting to tell you guys to enter, there was a post about that a few months ago. I was posting to see if anyone else had already got in.
Old 06-13-2009, 10:00 PM
nismofreak1208

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

bumpin this thread back up just to see if any1 is gna cruise down for this show. my Z got accepted and so i was wondering if any1 else's Z got accepted and if they wanted to cruise down there, that way we can prolly get our Z's in one consolidated area in the tuner city section, unless sum1 has a race prepped Z then nvm, i gots me a tuner....but yea, tryin to see now since i rarely have time to check durin the week due to work
Old 06-14-2009, 01:21 AM
dj.kickz

Originally Posted by nismofreak1208
bumpin this thread back up just to see if any1 is gna cruise down for this show. my Z got accepted and so i was wondering if any1 else's Z got accepted and if they wanted to cruise down there, that way we can prolly get our Z's in one consolidated area in the tuner city section, unless sum1 has a race prepped Z then nvm, i gots me a tuner....but yea, tryin to see now since i rarely have time to check durin the week due to work
i have no idea why but my Z is in the Race area, not sure why, nothing about my Z is race prepped. not sure if I'm going to make it atm. I'm having a problem with my Battery or my Alternator that I gotta get fixed if I'm gonna drive it down there but if I can get it fixed I'll be there.
Old 06-14-2009, 09:56 AM
BoostfedG

Default Build the track

Did they send you a map of the layout for the Show next Saturday? They put me in the tuner city section...
Old 06-14-2009, 12:11 PM
_STEVEO_01

Wassup Dante? Long time no see Brah... The Roadster is not going to be able to make this one, but it's on for the 4th. I'll still be there, see some of you fellas on Sunday.
Old 06-14-2009, 12:15 PM
_STEVEO_01

Originally Posted by BoostfedG
Did they send you a map of the layout for the Show next Saturday? They put me in the tuner city section...
If Im not mistaken, I believe they have the layout on the BTT Website. I know they had it up last year. If I find something, I'll send it to you. Mike Kitchens, who is the chairman for this event would probobly be more than happy to send this info as well, real helpful guy...
Old 06-14-2009, 11:53 PM
bboypuertoroc

Received 2,446 Likes on 1,768 Posts

Originally Posted by dj.kickz
i have no idea why but my Z is in the Race area, not sure why, nothing about my Z is race prepped. not sure if I'm going to make it atm. I'm having a problem with my Battery or my Alternator that I gotta get fixed if I'm gonna drive it down there but if I can get it fixed I'll be there.
I'll switch with ya, lol. I don't know why, but they never put my car in the race section for some reason even though I got 3 years of auto-x with SCCA Hawaii.
Old 06-20-2009, 11:20 PM
_STEVEO_01

Wasn't able to make it to this one... Anybody got any pics? How was the outcome this year?

Quick Reply: June 20th Build the Track Motorshow at Aloha Tower