Old 06-24-2009, 07:40 PM
rr_z33

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

car looks great in all the pics ricky
Old 06-24-2009, 09:47 PM
350Eazy

I'm gonna go with, STFU NOOB!!!
First, it is not an added Z emblem, it is a tasteful modification to the one that already exists.
Second, if the Carbon Fiber is within the theme of the vehicle, then once again, it's tasteful.
Third, I don't see pics of your can anywhere on this site. The Z owner that you are talking about has probably spent more money on his Z than you paid for yours. That is, if you even have one. Which brings me to my original point, STFU NOOB!!

Originally Posted by 2qwik4u

OHHHH GOD!!!!...why do ppl buy those ****?? those are so TACKY! geez the Z marking is already planted all over the car...there is no need to add more Z bullsh!t letting ppl know what a Z is...i think ppl know what a Z is.....remove that fugly thing immediately!
Old 06-24-2009, 11:30 PM
lord's lady

Originally Posted by 350Eazy
nice!! (and yes, we were pulled over right there with you...fun, fun!)

Old 06-25-2009, 03:20 AM
808_enthusiastZ

The last time I was even near a show that someone had of their own, I was pulled over. Come to think of it, you were too!
oh yah just to add on to that it got my car towed home......hahahaha
Old 06-25-2009, 03:55 AM
2qwik4u

First, it is not an added Z emblem, it is a tasteful modification to the one that already exists.
Second, if the Carbon Fiber is within the theme of the vehicle, then once again, it's tasteful.
Third, I don't see pics of your can anywhere on this site. The Z owner that you are talking about has probably spent more money on his Z than you paid for yours. That is, if you even have one. Which brings me to my original point, STFU NOOB!!
LMFAO...you really crack me up...you say you own a Z but not know what comes with it, lol....like for example, as you said in your fisrt comment, just to let you know that all Z's i mean ALL Z's does not come with a front or rear bumper Z emblem...Go to the dealership and i'll bet you any much that it will say NISSAN....DUMBASS!!!! therefore IT IS A "ADDED Z EMBLEM" (AFTERMARKET) DUMBASS!!!! AND THEY LOOK F*CKING STUPID FOR A CAR THAT ALREADY HAS TO MANY Z emblems PLANTED ALL OVER THE CAR....i may not have as much as aftermarket parts or spent a lot on my Z yet but i think we all know that your the NOOB for not knowing about simple facts just only about emblems....your a joke....i bet your the type of person that goes to a car shop just to have your emblems swapped out. the only thing i would guess that you would know is how to put gas...WHAT A NOOB!

Last edited by 2qwik4u; 06-25-2009 at 04:00 AM.
Old 06-25-2009, 04:06 AM
KingBaby
Hardest Setting

Received 130 Likes on 102 Posts

Ok...Ok...can't we all just get along...2qwik4u please relax with the over the top insults.."STFU" doesn't mean I wanna start a ragin online e-fight over a car that doesn't belong to either of you...

350Eazy don't waste time on this cat he probably had to go out to his car to reassure himself the front said "nissan"... anyways
Old 06-25-2009, 04:14 AM
2qwik4u

Originally Posted by KingBaby
Ok...Ok...can't we all just get along...2qwik4u please relax with the over the top insults.."STFU" doesn't mean I wanna start a ragin online e-fight over a car that doesn't belong to either of you...

350Eazy don't waste time on this cat he probably had to go out to his car to reassure himself the front said "nissan"... anyways
sure sure...i love the hate. but atleast we all know who doesnt know about simple things (emlems), which is posted for all to see. case-closed!
Old 06-25-2009, 09:33 AM
Junior_PR

This is a waste of time. ppl always come from other forums to talk ****, and is always a fuking NOOB with less that 10 post. i understand that is easy to hide and talk **** behind a computer, but just stay on ur side unless u coming here soon or have something positive to say!

Last edited by Junior_PR; 06-25-2009 at 09:43 AM.
Old 06-25-2009, 09:46 AM
Junior_PR

LMFAO...you really crack me up...you say you own a Z but not know what comes with it, lol....like for example, as you said in your fisrt comment, just to let you know that all Z's i mean ALL Z's does not come with a front or rear bumper Z emblem...Go to the dealership and i'll bet you any much that it will say NISSAN....DUMBASS!!!! therefore IT IS A "ADDED Z EMBLEM" (AFTERMARKET) DUMBASS!!!! AND THEY LOOK F*CKING STUPID FOR A CAR THAT ALREADY HAS TO MANY Z emblems PLANTED ALL OVER THE CAR....i may not have as much as aftermarket parts or spent a lot on my Z yet but i think we all know that your the NOOB for not knowing about simple facts just only about emblems....your a joke....i bet your the type of person that goes to a car shop just to have your emblems swapped out. the only thing i would guess that you would know is how to put gas...WHAT A NOOB!

U KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT THE FRONT BUMPER!!!!

congrats retard, now open the hood and see if u know anything about that!
Old 06-25-2009, 11:37 AM
808_enthusiastZ

^^^^^^x1000000000 to that. hahahahaha...........this is beginning to be entertaining. another **** from another forums is on here to talk shiet
Old 06-25-2009, 11:59 AM
_STEVEO_01

Originally Posted by Junior_PR
U KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT THE FRONT BUMPER!!!!

congrats retard, now open the hood and see if u know anything about that!
That would be too hard and technical so please don't get her started on that cause she seems to be getting riled up over an aftermarket CF piece 350EAZY was referring to vice the OEM emblem which completely went over that peanut of a brain of hers. What princess 2stank4anyofus needs to do is 1.) Take the ***** out of her culo cause it's clouding her judgement and comprehension 2.) Change out her pad cause it's obviously full and causing some discomfort hence her emotional outbreak and 3.) Stay the Fu.ck out of the Pacific Forum talkin' that shiet or your just gonna end up getting bietch slapped like O' Florida boy did not too long ago. Capeesh.
Old 06-25-2009, 12:01 PM
GZire

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by 67ZNISMO

What a purty bumper.
Old 06-25-2009, 12:13 PM
SILKZ03

man...I was not gonna comment, been sick but anyways...gotta handle this NOOB. Next thing the fok'n noob will ask is:

Whats the best exhaust?
whats the best intake?
whats the best springs?
what body kit should I buy?
whats does FI mean?
whats the best size wheels to get and which one?
when do I change my oil and what type?
whats the break in period?
what does vdc mean and do?
What is BBK?
??????????????????????????????????????????????
yada, yada, na, na, wa, wa, wa

STFU Noob! that emblem was bought from a nissan dealership as an OEM replacement, as with any mod the goal is to personalize your car...which you dont have a clue yet...I was on the waiting list in 2002 for a year waitin on the Z, got it in 2003. These Z emblems were the first things that came out for the Z in 03 ( bought from a Nissan dealership in Texas). Noob that emblem as seen more road time cruising the hwys and streets, while you were having wet dreams of having a Z someday...wow...took 6 years to get one. What...moma just bought it for you? finally save up enough money?. You probably can't afford any mods due to the high payments. Some of us own are Zs hence the words "PAID FOR" so I figure you wouldn't know the feeling for 5 to six years from now with no mods and still sporting a nissan emblem. As with anything Nissan comes out with, NISMO EMBLEMs, Z Emblems, Z License plates borders, Z key chains, its all about personalizing your Z but NOOBS like you can't afford anything and rather keep it that way but then rag on anybody who can...fok'n true blooded NOOB. If that were the case then Noboby would be modding anything.

Im fok'n through with this NOOB, read some fok'n threads get educated, get a mod then PM me, I'll teach your AZZ a couple of things...as Carlos, Eazy, Tiff, Jeff, and steve said...all you think you know is emblems....which in fact you dont know sheiit. AGain! STFU NOOB! you got anything else to say, PM me and take a good look at my Mod list...then wack off to it..cause thats the closest you'll ever come to anything near it. Fok'n noob...oh and just for an added education here is website for you to order your own...yes...I will say it; the famous "Z" emblem and from a Nissan dealership. For added comfort, they are alot cheaper now than 6 years ago. With that said, get the fok off the pacific forum unless you got something positive or should I say intelligent to say.

http://www.courtesyparts.com/350z-pa..._881_1243.html

Last edited by SILKZ03; 06-26-2009 at 10:50 AM.
Old 06-25-2009, 12:27 PM
bboypuertoroc

Received 2,446 Likes on 1,768 Posts

First off nooblet, learn some fucking basic grammar skills.

Second, DIAF you insignificant fuck.

Tres, that's three in spanish.

Fourth, GTFO of our forum.

Fifth, DIAF you insignificant fuck.

kthxbai
Old 06-25-2009, 12:28 PM
_STEVEO_01

Originally Posted by SILKZ03
Noob that emblem as seen more road time cruising the hwys and streets, while you having wet dreams of having a Z someday.

http://www.courtesyparts.com/350z-pa..._881_1243.html

Joe personally... I don't really think she doesn't like your tastefully modded CF emblem. I really think this a desperate attempt for princess to get your attention and to cling onto your ******* because of the wet dreams she is having of even having the opportunity to be anywhere near your Z. Either that, or it is even most obviously clear that this clown is hatin' on your ride Bro. Wouldn't be the first...
Old 06-25-2009, 02:21 PM
350Eazy

hey just had a quick question. Whats the best intake and exhaust setup? What does "FI" mean? If I buy a body kit, do i have to buy spings?
Old 06-25-2009, 02:23 PM
_STEVEO_01

hey just had a quick question. Whats the best intake and exhaust setup? What does "FI" mean? If I buy a body kit, do i have to buy spings?
PM this turd... He knows all...

https://my350z.com/forum/members/134450-2qwik4u.html
Old 06-25-2009, 08:11 PM
IMWEZL

Originally Posted by GZire

What a purty bumper.
What bumper? I see Donk!
Old 06-25-2009, 08:11 PM
808_enthusiastZ

i also have a question.....what is an exhaust bearing??????????

Quick Reply: June 20th Build the Track Motorshow at Aloha Tower