Notices
Pacific Alaska, Hawaii

whats up Hawaii

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2011, 11:13 AM
BoomerZ33

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Smile whats up Hawaii

Hey guys, i'll be in Honolulu for a week arriving this sat. I'll be coming with family and other relatives from jersey. This is my first time so i'm pretty stoked and pumped. So far the only things on the agenda is visiting my cousins and a trip to Pearl Harbor one day during the week. The rest of the week i'm free to do whatever. Plus I'm a snowboarder so i def wanna do a surfing session.

So if any of you want to meet up and chill let me know i'll pm you my number. I hope to check out a VQ inc meet also. Oh and i'll definitely be going to Wekfest.

-Steve

Last edited by BoomerZ33; 12-01-2011 at 11:14 AM.
Old 12-01-2011, 07:50 PM
dmroberson

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Cool bro. Hope you enjoy your visit out here. Be sure to check out the VQ Inc Facebook page, for meets and such. We post our get-togethers on there.
Old 12-05-2011, 01:57 PM
67ZNISMO

Good meeting you at the show Steve. Sorry there weren't too many VQ's out there...the majority of our cars are down or still being worked on. Hope you had a good time at WekFest nonetheless!

AJ
Old 12-05-2011, 05:07 PM
BoomerZ33

^thanks dude. it was cool meeting you guys. true there were only saw a few Z's but the ones in the VQ inc section were the best! i had a lot of fun, can't wait to come back to Oahu again.

i'm so jealous of the roads here in honolulu. Mike was telling me he thinks they're horrible but to me its perfect compared to jersey and NY roads.
Old 12-05-2011, 07:35 PM
dmroberson

Yeah man. It was nice meeting you. Hope you enjoy your visit to Oahu. Roads here are pretty bad. I think the Jersey roads are better. was there back in December, and I'd choose those roads over Hawaii...
Old 12-05-2011, 07:52 PM
tranceformer95

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Steve, I'm jealous! Are you driving the Z to Hawaii?
Old 12-06-2011, 04:53 AM
nismoflip6

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Good meeting you Steve, we gotta chill one more time before you go...I'll call you up
Old 12-09-2011, 12:20 AM
BoomerZ33

So I've been driving the rental around the island for a few days now and I guess you guys are right...the roads kinda do suck in some areas on the island like on H1 and H2. I even saw those steel plates on 92.

Ray- I wish I took my Z it wouldve been nice to drive here but it would've cost around 3k and taken 4 weeks to get there.

Mike- hit me up man I leave this weekend
Old 12-09-2011, 12:27 AM
dmroberson

Originally Posted by BoomerZ33
So I've been driving the rental around the island for a few days now and I guess you guys are right...the roads kinda do suck in some areas on the island like on H1 and H2. I even saw those steel plates on 92.

Ray- I wish I took my Z it wouldve been nice to drive here but it would've cost around 3k and taken 4 weeks to get there.

Mike- hit me up man I leave this weekend
Hey man, what day do you leave? What all have you done so far, during your visit?
Old 12-09-2011, 11:03 AM
BoomerZ33

I leave tomorrow sat flight is at 6pm. Its been a fun week so far. I arrived sat then on sun I did some surfing then headed to the wekfest show. Then on mon I jogged around the beach in Waikiki where I'm staying and relaxed all day. On tues I went to the north shore to watch some early round action of the billabong surf competition then at dinnertime I went to the polynesian cultural center for the luau show. My fav part were the fire knife dancers it was pretty awesome. On wed I hung out at my relative's timeshare at Ko olina resort and swam at the lagoon. Yesterday I did the tour at pearl harbor and visited cousins in Waipahu. Today is probably another beach day then at nighttime eating out somewhere.

I wish I was staying for 2 weeks there's a lot more stuff I want to do like surf more, rent dunebuggys and scooters and ride around the island and do some hiking in the mountains.
Old 12-09-2011, 11:12 AM
dmroberson

Originally Posted by BoomerZ33
I leave tomorrow sat flight is at 6pm. Its been a fun week so far. I arrived sat then on sun I did some surfing then headed to the wekfest show. Then on mon I jogged around the beach in Waikiki where I'm staying and relaxed all day. On tues I went to the north shore to watch some early round action of the billabong surf competition then at dinnertime I went to the polynesian cultural center for the luau show. My fav part were the fire knife dancers it was pretty awesome. On wed I hung out at my relative's timeshare at Ko olina resort and swam at the lagoon. Yesterday I did the tour at pearl harbor and visited cousins in Waipahu. Today is probably another beach day then at nighttime eating out somewhere.

I wish I was staying for 2 weeks there's a lot more stuff I want to do like surf more, rent dunebuggys and scooters and ride around the island and do some hiking in the mountains.
Cool, sounds like you had a pretty sweet time. I haven't even done half of what you did, and I've been here 2.5 years... smh