Notices
Shop Builds Temp moving posts for some clean up of this section.

taurran : "Testing new waters" with the Turbonetics ST

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2008, 06:12 PM
doug

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by JAMEZ
I am recently FI, that is true. However, I am on the this forum ALOT, and always reading, in fact, the FI section is my homepage, so not much gets by me. I know Craig has stirred $hit up here from time to time. Rome ended up getting the last laugh (maybe ) when he told everyone is Chris' thread that he had substantially more than he had initially let on. I know that he has done his fair share of ****-talking in the past, but there are a few others who come to mind when I think of ****-talking also.

There is always bound to be drama between people, and shops in the FI, but I think fanning the flames is not always the best idea, especially when the person in question is banned.

I also want to add that I'm not taking any sides here at all. I don't really care one way or the other about PF/turbonetics/ST's in general or any of that.
no one is flaming him.. no one is fanning flames.. go back and read everyones post who posted.. its all personal

unless it was ever directed to you.. you wouldn't understand..

https://my350z.com/forum/forced-induction/277489-turbo-kit.html

read that and tell me it isn't personal
Old 01-10-2008, 06:17 PM
Motormouth
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

that thread was funny.... was that Romey's pre-moderator days?
Old 01-10-2008, 06:19 PM
doug

Originally Posted by Motormouth
yeah
Old 01-10-2008, 06:25 PM
JAM3Z
Phenom

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by doug
no one is flaming him.. no one is fanning flames.. go back and read everyones post who posted.. its all personal

unless it was ever directed to you.. you wouldn't understand..

https://my350z.com/forum/showthread.php?t=277489

read that and tell me it isn't personal
You're definitely right. He basically went into that thread with nothing to add and got punked out over it. In response he started bashing you, which is a little immature. I would be pretty upset over that crap if I was in you're shoes, so I can appreciate where you're coming from.

It just seems like the FI is constantly engaging in an online pissing match.
Old 01-10-2008, 06:27 PM
doug

Originally Posted by JAMEZ
You're definitely right. He basically went into that thread with nothing to add and got punked out over it. In response he started bashing you, which is a little immature. I would be pretty upset over that crap if I was in you're shoes, so I can appreciate where you're coming from.

It just seems like the FI is constantly engaging in an online pissing match.
yeah i know.. but we are a family here.. we have our ups and downs.. but overall we learn alot from each other.. and some of the best fights have brought some good information..

hats off to matt who has been doing it for a some time now and also wired.. hats off to rome who has joined in recently to help try and keep the forum calm..

the thing about the FI forum is.. sometimes you just have to know when to walk away from the keyboard
Old 01-10-2008, 06:36 PM
JAM3Z
Phenom

the thing about the FI forum is.. sometimes you just have to know when to walk away from the keyboard
Thats the hard part. The problem there is that a lot of us know other FI'ers in real life, so getting called out on the forums is like getting called out in real life. We are like a big family here though, that is true, and that is one of the reasons I like my car so much (other than the fastness), because I feel like we have a great community.
Old 01-10-2008, 09:00 PM
IIQuickSilverII

Received 215 Likes on 184 Posts

after months i still couldnt stop

.. and some of the best fights have brought some good information..
no kidding...
Old 01-10-2008, 10:20 PM
r0mey
350Z-holic

Welcome back to the forums.

Let me just add a few comments.

And personally i have nothing against Craig. I just found it funny he bashed me for spending money(which he has no idea how much) and said I over paid as you can see from the above post. I really respect what Craig and JT have accomplished they are transending expectations of what a single turbo should be. His car was suppose to be the first TN car to make big numbers. I wanted him to do that because he was advancing the 350z community.

For me its not a personal thing which is why I didn't ban him when he said I suck julians c@ck for my weaksauce 500 wheel. Im glad to hear Craig is getting his car back tommorrow. I know what it was like not to have my car for a period of time as well. So with all this said can we all just say congrats to Craig and give him his thread back. Im sure he will be extremely excited to post how his new found power feels.
Old 01-11-2008, 04:03 AM
JAM3Z
Phenom

Yeah, its been a long road, but congrats to Craig on finally getting his car back.
Old 01-11-2008, 06:40 AM
DanielW
Banned

no disrespect to Matt because i know he is policing this thread and keepign a cool head..

you think QuickSilver, Romey, GMan, myself and others have no right to say what we said to Craig?

i know you guys.. you and Jamez are just recently FI so you don't know the history.. but basically Craig told all of us that we waste our money and we have overpriced cars that underperform... he told Rome and I that we sck dick for 500 whp.. he told Rome that he spent a whole bunch of money and can only make 450 whp.. he told Julian that he is an over priced mediocore tuner..

Craig laughed at us and said we wasted our money, when all along he was getting hook ups from JT? come on man.. don't tell me the judas thing and our comments are taking it too far because you wern't here when he was talking ****

we are not here to stir things up.. we are here to give our opinions on the situation and how it has affected us
Don't get me wrong I know he's been a serious Dick on these boards... I'm just pointing out that everyone is taking shots at him while he's banned. I'm sure he probably feels like **** right about now. At least I would.
Old 01-11-2008, 07:00 AM
JAM3Z
Phenom

Originally Posted by DanielW
Don't get me wrong I know he's been a serious Dick on these boards... I'm just pointing out that everyone is taking shots at him while he's banned. I'm sure he probably feels like **** right about now. At least I would.
Concur
Old 01-11-2008, 07:16 AM
Alberto
Cranky FI Owner

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

You guys have thin skin then, stop crying. Craig can take it just like he can dish it out, but that is neither her nor there.

I am looking forward to hearing his driving impressions, and perhaps seeing some track times, that is more than enough power to run 10's.
Old 01-11-2008, 07:18 AM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Alberto
You guys have thin skin then, stop crying. Craig can take it just like he can dish it out, but that is neither her nor there.

I am looking forward to hearing his driving impressions, and perhaps seeing some track times, that is more than enough power to run 10's.
Old 01-11-2008, 07:19 AM
theking

Girls, step away from the water cooler and just wait for him to come on here and tell everyone what he thinks of the car.
Old 01-11-2008, 07:33 AM
IIQuickSilverII

Received 215 Likes on 184 Posts

Originally Posted by Alberto

+200
Old 01-11-2008, 01:29 PM
INTENSEPOWER
Vendor - Former Vendor

Originally Posted by Audible Mayhem
car is running well now but not making power like i thought it would. must be that small intake piping on the front, something is limiting it at 470. remove car from dyno. send the car to have some new piping made on the intake side. get the car back.
JT,

Glad to see that the deal is sealed.

This caught my attention, so I must ask -- do you not have in-house fabrication? Maybe my cold is affecting my inference abilities. Thanks.

D.
Old 01-11-2008, 02:21 PM
one350zfan

Originally Posted by Audible Mayhem
i need to just charge EVERYone full price and not lose sleep over it.
Did I lose my sponsorship?
Old 01-11-2008, 02:24 PM
one350zfan

Originally Posted by 98MODMTR
He told me he isn't even going to read the thread until Monday. He wants to enjoy his weekend.
Damn, he takes this stuff way too seriously!
Old 01-11-2008, 02:35 PM
JAM3Z
Phenom

Originally Posted by one350zfan
Damn, he takes this stuff way too seriously!
I think if I had been waiting for my 600whp car to be done for 8 months, the last thing on my mind would be the forums. I would be out driving and enjoying the hell out of my new car.

Quick Reply: taurran : "Testing new waters" with the Turbonetics ST