Notices
Shop Builds Temp moving posts for some clean up of this section.

RMS Time attack Build Super charged

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2009 | 05:16 AM
GBoger

Originally Posted by TurboTim
Here is the lastest news for you guys!!!!!!! Revenge Motorsports has gone out of business, the owner John has skipped town, ripping local vendors and customers off!!!!!!!! So what do you guys think of that???????? More people were ripped off because of our moderators trying to protect a scammer for the sponsership money he gave the forums!!!!!!!!!!! All of the legit shops called him out and yet he was protected under the veil while he blatantly lured customers in and stole their money!!!!!!!!!!!

Now there are customers without working cars,there are local shops will bills that have not been paid by Revenge and ofcourse,the time attack failure car which never lived up to the bogus claims that were initially made!!!!

My point mods.................is that in the future,if there are enough legitimate shops contacitng you privatley and question publicly,then maybe you should consider where they are coming from and throroughly look over the sponser in question. Had you take this advice from me along time ago,there would be about 50 less ripped offf VRT customers then there are today!!! Just something to think about!
the mods on this site are all knowing and all seeing. How dare you question them?
Old 08-26-2009 | 07:57 AM
midz350

^^ The real question here is: How dare you question Tim???
Old 08-26-2009 | 08:53 AM
Quamen

I called BS on this from the very beginning. It sucks that there has been such a large amount of bogus sponsors in the last two years.
Old 08-26-2009 | 09:59 AM
TurboTim
Vendor - Former Vendor

Originally Posted by GBoger
the mods on this site are all knowing and all seeing. How dare you question them?
Lol.I have great friendship with a couple mods.And maybe it has nothing to do with mods but more so with Internet Brands.The fact is that ,Revenge is out of business and scammed people.Myself,Forged,GTM and a few others(if I forgot you I apoligize) called them out for their unethical tactics and our posts were removed.But a mod did pull our posts so this was directed towards him and not all of the mods.So I am sorry if it came off that way.

Last edited by TurboTim; 08-26-2009 at 10:22 AM.
Old 08-26-2009 | 10:21 AM
TurboTim
Vendor - Former Vendor

Originally Posted by midz350
^^ The real question here is: How dare you question Tim???

LOL!!! Well..... unfortunately I am only human and do make mistakes but I am not making a mistake on this one
Old 08-26-2009 | 11:30 AM
GTM
Vendor - Former Vendor

We talked about this guy Tim, what a joke.

It is funny however that I was accused of "hating" for calling these people out on there BS.

Glad the truth came out - it always does in the end
Old 08-26-2009 | 08:08 PM
Sharif@Forged
Sponsor
Forged Performance

Originally Posted by George@GTM
We talked about this guy Tim, what a joke.

It is funny however that I was accused of "hating" for calling these people out on there BS.

Glad the truth came out - it always does in the end
Amen...
Old 08-27-2009 | 05:36 PM
TurboTim
Vendor - Former Vendor

Originally Posted by RevengeM.S.
New pictures and parts
-HKS F-con IS for our tuning enjoyment (we are hks pro-tuner certified)
-Fire suppression system
-Flared rear fenders to cover the 315-30-18 Yokohama's

He means he stole Pann Autos tuning key for the HKS IS and V-pro!!!!! And BTW, John.....Thomas at Pann is looking for you as well as HKS!!!!!!! And you dont want to mess with Thomas....... boy, he will find you and he will hurt you
Old 08-28-2009 | 12:16 AM
Nate76s

He means he stole Pann Autos tuning key for the HKS IS and V-pro!!!!! And BTW, John.....Thomas at Pann is looking for you as well as HKS!!!!!!! And you dont want to mess with Thomas....... boy, he will find you and he will hurt you
WOW ... in for the vids of the beatdown when he gets caught.
Old 08-28-2009 | 05:55 AM
Glex25

Originally Posted by Sharif@Forged
Once again Tim, you hit it on the mothaf'ing head.

And guess what..this same BS/Ripoff ***** is happening now on the biggest GT-R forum...nagtroc.
Spill it on what's going on Nagtroc
Old 08-28-2009 | 08:47 AM
mw9

In for updates
Old 10-29-2009 | 09:42 PM
R-motorsports

Here is the lastest news for you guys!!!!!!! Revenge Motorsports has gone out of business, the owner John has skipped town, ripping local vendors and customers off!!!!!!!! So what do you guys think of that???????? More people were ripped off because of our moderators trying to protect a scammer for the sponsership money he gave the forums!!!!!!!!!!! All of the legit shops called him out and yet he was protected under the veil while he blatantly lured customers in and stole their money!!!!!!!!!!!

Now there are customers without working cars,there are local shops will bills that have not been paid by Revenge and ofcourse,the time attack failure car which never lived up to the bogus claims that were initially made!!!!

My point mods.................is that in the future,if there are enough legitimate shops contacitng you privatley and question publicly,then maybe you should consider where they are coming from and throroughly look over the sponser in question. Had you take this advice from me along time ago,there would be about 50 less ripped offf VRT customers then there are today!!! Just something to think about!
RMS Moved to a new bigger facility. Someone is jealous he doesn't have a HKS key. Tell Tomas i said hi oh wait i talked to him yesterday. F*&king hippies cant stop running there mouths pony tail ***s.
Old 11-11-2009 | 12:28 AM
serturbo1

So are you guys still located in San Diego
Old 11-11-2009 | 12:32 AM
surfcity40

Originally Posted by R-motorsports
Tell Tomas i said hi oh wait i talked to him yesterday.
hai.